StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 111 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1252

Thread: Replays

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefor, archy, you are a joke
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

Alternate already confirmed that.

Yo guys, stay on topic alright?
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

Crap like this is why people quit playing... I had kidmachine/comuna/lopes beat... suddenly, the game go totally haywire for almost a minute or so of combat, you can see, my units completely stop working properly and I get reamed with no ability to fight back/target units, etc. This is not uncommon for him to try against players. He has been reported by others before. I doubt anything will happen to him, sadly, but sh it like this is why the game is doomed to die unless fair play is ensured.

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...0&version=2.29

Here is a 2nd replay with him against ordwiz, and you see again, ordwiz's units acting all messed up suddenly. His ninja freezes, etc.

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...0&version=2.29
    Last edited by alternate; 01-10-2016 at 09:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

Got some wacky EvE replays, it was a lot of fun to play and watch.

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...7&version=2.29 Had nothing to do against my air mass which was lolzy, bit of a domination.

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...1&version=2.29 This replay was a bit harder to win, and he had a legit strategy. I use a counter to his counter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

Airs in eve? I have to watch those replays when I'm on my CPU later. Cycloids should've handled any number of airs. Infenoes and trees should be the primary combat method.
    Pumu's Infernoes
    OFFICIAL INFERNO OF SP
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ps-and-Tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by hey look a train! View Post
    were gunna be great partners in crime heh heh heh
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSavage View Post
    I'll teach you how to double clutch~
    You! You're like one of those jokes where it's all like "Katniss, bring the ring to mordor or the enterprise will win", showing a picture of Dumbledore, and it says "~Gandalf"

I'll wait till you watch the replays. EvE is very flexible, I don't think there is really a primary combat method. I find infernos to be best used wiping out the economy and any tree threats, but not much else. Taking the time to build trees when they're weak vs waters, infernos etc. doesn't seem very good to me. Trees just don't seem to work out well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

I prefer a sort of Cycloid/Air/Charrog/ and perhaps a V. Maybe an Infernos. Charrogs are far more substantial to me and the Trees are rather inefficient, what with consuming 9 pop each.

LMBO... even with crazy amount of lag abuse, archy falls...

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...9&version=2.29
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

I'll wait till you watch the replays. EvE is very flexible, I don't think there is really a primary combat method. I find infernos to be best used wiping out the economy and any tree threats, but not much else. Taking the time to build trees when they're weak vs waters, infernos etc. doesn't seem very good to me. Trees just don't seem to work out well.
    The main bulk of army and the fastest produced would be trees. Quickly overwhelming any number of ground units your opponent should have, should they decide to opt for anything else. Trees have the option to upgrade into poison and combining this with fire support and infernoes should be your main composition. Flexibility and efficiency are two different things.

The fact the opponent does not have walls means that the more units your can rush into your opponents face the better as you gain a tremendous benefit from attacking his economy and simply rushing his other soft units like fires and waters for easy kills. Charrogs are stupid in EvE as I faced someone who used them that only succeeded in reducing the number of ranged units that they had whilst only replacing it with a unit that cannot deal as much damage as a group of three scorps and still retain the fire as a charrog frozen is worse than a tree frozen as trees are often accompanied by other units at any given time aside extremely early should the ele player go for an absurdly early tree without thinking. The more trees you have the better against your opponent, followed by the scorp upgrades to further the advantage. Followed by infernoes for when your opponent finally realizes that charrogs are garbage in EvE. Dps matters tremendously in mirror matches. Infernoes deal tremendous damage. This translates to an advantage for the user that uses them. Waters take care of charrogs as they HAVE to be near the enemy to be of any use. Cycloids deal with air units as nothing else touches them in EvE except for airs (which can't kite) scorch (which doesn't kill) fires (which are dealt with via scorps and waters) and v's (much too costly and fragile vs the scorps and waters that will target them on sight. Even if they don't what targets do V's really have? Grabbing a fire and other units after removing a huge chunk of army is the only application for this unit in the matchup)
    Pumu's Infernoes
    OFFICIAL INFERNO OF SP
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ps-and-Tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by hey look a train! View Post
    were gunna be great partners in crime heh heh heh
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSavage View Post
    I'll teach you how to double clutch~
    You! You're like one of those jokes where it's all like "Katniss, bring the ring to mordor or the enterprise will win", showing a picture of Dumbledore, and it says "~Gandalf"

Thread Information