StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Banshee

Banshee

So i tried another program other than flash, and while it didnt turn out terrible, im not particularly proud of this one.
    Im going to put it down to me not knowing how to use it properly, but meh, heres my interpretation of the classic Banshee.

This is my first time trying a different style of colouring other than cell shading, so CNC is very much welcome.

Banned
    well, i'm not an expert here but since you ask for it, i'll give you what i can...
    the concept of the creature or whatever it is (Banshee) is pretty good (simple), but as far as the details go, escpecially the clothes
    folding, i would say maybe you should take it back a little bit and loosing some of the clothes folidings, specififcally the folds on the bottom of the body
    because those folds down there just seem to really make it look like its flat which is not so good because the human body never was flat, even with clothes on, unless, unless you want it that way or maybe it's a style? but i can't really see any of this as a style either so i assume its not LOL, anyways that's what i would like to point out in case you dont recognize it, there's still alot of things that needs to improve but as for your level, i would say this is good for the time being, and until then maybe i'll try to give you some more better comments

I clicked on this expecting a purple one man plane that makes an annoying noise.
    It's generally good, but low on detail

@ Vincent- Nah there was no particular style going on, it was more 'throw ideas against the wall and see what sticks', and ty for pointing out folds, yeah the lower half was over kill and looks flat
    @Ahmad- I dont understand the reference lol, and your right, but there wasnt meant to be much detail. Baby steps into a new program

Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    @ Vincent- Nah there was no particular style going on, it was more 'throw ideas against the wall and see what sticks', and ty for pointing out folds, yeah the lower half was over kill and looks flat
    @Ahmad- I dont understand the reference lol, and your right, but there wasnt meant to be much detail. Baby steps into a new program

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad9383 View Post
    hahahaha

nice jellyfish

Thread Information