StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [RAR] Request A Resource

Xero that's why I said that depends on how many people wants to ask a request like that.

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

I go by Bonk
    I think that there should at least be a list of people who can help you in converting for reference. If someone doesn't know who can do so and they post it asking for help everyone, it can get messy.

hmmm

What about if I make the thread, and if it doesn't get too much replies, I can just close it.

I don't know bro, I'm not sure if anyone else that has camtasia wants to do this, I've done it before for some friends, but I always see a thread asking on how to convert their animation to a video format, and since it's the only way I know to do it, I have the patience and time to take the requests.

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

I go by Bonk
    Quote Originally Posted by _camila_ View Post
    hmmm

What about if I make the thread, and if it doesn't get too much replies, I can just close it.

I don't know bro, I'm not sure if anyone else that has camtasia wants to do this, I've done it before for some friends, but I always see a thread asking on how to convert their animation to a video format, and since it's the only way I know to do it, I have the patience and time to take the requests.
    I guess we could ask people that are willing to take requests? I don't know, I do see your point in not everyone wanting to do it.

i really like sadko ideas.. maybe, while i can do awesome art i while create that...i will practice maybe lol

V-cam for flash 8?

Quote Originally Posted by Silv View Post
    V-cam for flash 8?
    http://www.fileize.com/view/9ee2afe1-b92/
    there

I like butter...BUTTER! Infinios's Avatar
    I need a double edged sword tutorial. Something that'll give the greek death feel
    "If I must die, I will die fighting. But not for the sake of my honor...but for the world. I can't stand these deaths anymore. And if it is possible, the world will be in peace. The only cause of death will be of old age or of disease. It may be ambitious for a guy without much combat experience, but if it's possible, it's possible."

Im thinking about starting a 2d bg store. Basically I was thinking of making a bunch of different 2d environments fla files with already made symbols for moveable objects and stuff. Not sure if I should though because people may start making requests and I may need to start a team. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Cruel; 01-26-2013 at 12:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Thanks for making me feel worthless!
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

Banned
    Question. Where can I get TF2 soundpack? other animations have sandvich words in there.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information