StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: [RAR] Request A Resource

Quote Originally Posted by generalZ View Post
    It would be trough paypal payment.
    Also, the explosions are suited for stickfigure animating. If it is too realistic it wont necesserly make it better and might make your flash crash if too detailed...
    no bud i'm not looking for extra detailed super realistic explosions
    but that explosion in terkoiz's gift looks more like grey blood to me
    it will get the work done but something a little more like explosion would be very appreciated
    /\_/\_/\_/We make choices\_/\_/\_/\
    \ but at the end /
    \_/\_/\_/\_choices make us_/\_/\_/\_/

Link to Flooter's RHG Thread

Can someone make me a clan flag please? All i want is a death's-head hawkmoth (google that, it's super cool) that's black with purple wings and skull, i'm not asking for anything super fancy unless you wanna make it super fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Impious View Post
    Can someone make me a clan flag please? All i want is a death's-head hawkmoth (google that, it's super cool) that's black with purple wings and skull, i'm not asking for anything super fancy unless you wanna make it super fancy.
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...Tryouts-Closed
    H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_

H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶ _! H̶ ̶O̶ ̶O̶ ̶D̶ ̶S̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶_

Can someone design some explosions for me? I'm struggling trying to make them look good.'

edit*Nvm Im just gonna practice
    Last edited by Critical; 04-16-2015 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Cancel that

uhhh, somebody has a dbz sound fx pack?
    like what the zb peeps are using :>

If anyone could provide some things for me i would very much apriciate it.

things i need is: Chain extend and retract sfx (similar to zipline from attack on titan but instead of rope would like chain of some sort) i was unable to find those that are good quality and that i dont have to pay for it

What i can provide is: Some body drop sound (i found that very usefull time to time) and Soooommeeeeeee dbz sound sfx
    If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The Extra-Extraordinary Mustika's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazumi View Post
    uhhh, somebody has a dbz sound fx pack?
    like what the zb peeps are using :>
    Quote Originally Posted by HintHunter View Post
    If anyone could provide some things for me i would very much apriciate it.

things i need is: Chain extend and retract sfx (similar to zipline from attack on titan but instead of rope would like chain of some sort) i was unable to find those that are good quality and that i dont have to pay for it

What i can provide is: Some body drop sound (i found that very usefull time to time) and Soooommeeeeeee dbz sound sfx
    Yo guys, I don't mean to be a downer and all but that'd be delightful if you try to google it next time before asking them here.

But since I'm here, think I found DBZ SFXs here: http://filer.net/get/atyvt1qjjhyeikmy
    good quality and stuff. Haven't checked the rest but I think it's all good.

As for HintHunter, here are some chain sounds I found so far: http://soundbible.com/tags-chain.html
    try to discover them one by one and when you find one that fits your need the most, just click the title name and you can download it in .wav or .mp3 simply by clicking those icons.

Hope this helps.

DeviantART |RHG - Battle #1 done | osu!
    Spoiler for I got stamped as SP's Official Counter. Yay?:

Quote Originally Posted by Mustika View Post
    Yo guys, I don't mean to be a downer and all but that'd be delightful if you try to google it next time before asking them here.

But since I'm here, think I found DBZ SFXs here: http://filer.net/get/atyvt1qjjhyeikmy

As for HintHunter, here are some chain sounds I found so far: http://soundbible.com/tags-chain.html
    try to discover them one by one and when you find one that fits your need the most, just click the title name and you can download it in .wav or .mp3 simply by clicking those icons.

Hope this helps.
    well it does not rly helps for me, i did stumble allready on that website and its not there what i looking for, i can combine witch i did but i want to find someting of better quality or atleast close to what i looking for
    If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustika View Post

Hope this helps.
    thankies. Helped a lot :>

Hi, I'm looking for pre-made backgrounds of any sort. Be it arenas, landscapes- you name it! I'm perfectly fine with things like watermarks, credit lines, etc- I'd just like to know if there are any backgrounds already out there that I could use for shorts, one-shots, and general animation tests in which making backgrounds of my own would use time that might be better spent on my end practicing movement over drawing, whereas a background artist for example might gain proficiency in their craft solely by putting out background images as opposed to animating upon them.
    This isn't so much a request for a custom background, though I wouldn't be against the production of one, but rather a request for any backgrounds currently in circulation that may be of use to myself and any other prospective animator looking to animate on something other than a white screen.

Cheers.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information