StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An SP collab at my school

An SP collab at my school

Check this out!

Our school was holding a film festival, and I submitted Monochrome, as well as Twilight Surface, to the animation part as the finale of the entertainment. I wish I could record the whole thing, but I came in late. : (

The collaboration had some problems with projection due to a shitty person projecting it when I knew how to, yet he insisted I shut the **** up. (and he was younger than me! >). As you can see, it had to be on full screen, revealing harmful top and bottom things that revealed the workspace of our animators, which never helps (lol NTG's entry), and the ****er wouldn't move the damn mouse out of the screen!!!

Everyone loved everything because it was cool for them to just SEE an animation, but they were pretty "OMG" at the stick violence and the furry-splode.

The voice that says "That's Tim!!" is me. I'm sitting next to a faggot that wants everything explained. You see this kid as I turn the camera around to view half the school watching your work. The crowd is much bigger, but concealed by theater-darkness.

It obviously showed the stickpage name 5 times as normal, including the Stickpage.com link at the bottom left for about 700 kids to see, so I hope this helps you out somehow, SP, as half of my school now knows the name, and might even visit.

Twilight Surface was the finale all the way at the end. Apparently they have much lower standards for what's super awesome, because everyone loved my animation though I and some of you still see flaws in it.

So great job to all of the animators who participated in Monochrome. My school <3's it This may be a bit of a hint to join my collabs too! There IS a film festival every year, and they want more animation! ;D
    [please note i dont usually read the other comments in a thread before posting advices]
    demo reel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oexqIeDqpgQ

Oh ****

Holy shit.

We are prolly gonna get some nubs here soon.

umg so i saw tims ani and its supr culz and i wnt to mak 1 2 so can u guys help me be gud at animatoon??????????????????????
    Check out my group Faux Paz on Spotify!
    We also just released this Music Video:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanto View Post
    Holy shit.

We are prolly gonna get some nubs here soon.

umg so i saw tims ani and its supr culz and i wnt to mak 1 2 so can u guys help me be gud at animatoon??????????????????????

Rofl. True that and well done for being popular, >

I want to show off my animations as well, maybe some day...

Quote Originally Posted by James Moer View Post
    Rofl. True that and well done for being popular, >

I want to show off my animations as well, maybe some day...
    http://www.stickpageportal.com/forum...ad.php?t=75175

prms
    Great, I just come here and we'll get a brigade of narbs just like at droidz.
    But good job on the other hand for the animation scene at your school. I could never get so many people into animation.
    Everyone would think I'm a nerd and it would suck.
    Thought the ani at the top was well done though.

You showed that you visit stickpage.
    To your whole school?
    LOL good luck at keeping friends.
    Exilement does good things with music.
    Both his and others.
    Listen to him, Mantis comands thee.

Improving is what I do Ssjbryando's Avatar
    At a place you won't find out by reading this.
    HOLY ****ING SHIT!! LOL. Like a full ****ing Theater, like your whole school was watching stick fights =P LOL, awesome kinda XD If I would show a stickmovie of mine to my whole school, I have no idea what the reaction would be >_________>

If I were to show a movie to the school...

It would be this one:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
    Check out my group Faux Paz on Spotify!
    We also just released this Music Video:

EVERYONE MAN YOUR STATIONS! GET THE COOL MODS ON THE HOT BUTTON, PREPARE THE FLAMETHROWERS, AND GET READY FOR BATTLE!

Men, PREPARE FOR THE BIGGEST WAVE OF NOOBS WE WILL EVER SEE!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information