StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anubis

14 93.33%
  • Lag

1 6.67%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Magus(Anubis) vs Gunrunner(Lag)

Quote Originally Posted by omega+
    - Rule 2: If you've finished your battle and your opponent has quit, you may post a thread stating that your opponent forfeit with a link to your battle.
    Why? does it says to open the POLL anubis?
    u wanna dye or not?>> cus u plenty fegit u not tough for mi enah. geht ah life eh jks fk eberyone.
    ^ that was 2013, it's 2019 now. I was so "immature" back then haha! Just came back to relieve all my childhood memories. I'm an OG Fluidanims/Stickpage member.

Wow that was sexy... Waiting for Lag tho!

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If your not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    at first it was 5, but i lessened it cuz it felt like a bit too much per day... and cuz Strike is a fag.. XD

but yeah...i took the amount of voters into consideration and usually an average to good battle brings roughly between 14 and 50 votes per person. and with my system, you loose if u get -21 points(1 week poll).
    So like i said, even with a late entry, it is still highly possible that a good animation can pull out a win despite points taken.

Also, ive seen battles get way over 14 votes in a day, and the whole point is to get the other guy to hurry and put a finish to his animation in the first place, usually in the hope that it wouldnt take a full week to do so, lol
    You have a good point, I was just making a suggestion. Nice battle, but I don't feel like I would vote until I see both.
    Last edited by -P1-; 01-30-2013 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Oops

Smexy bro anubis but its wiggly

Lag where u naw?

" Every frame counts"
    ~Method

Spoiler for SPFAC:

I don't even know anymore Findood's Avatar
    I loved your animation!!! The angles and effects, but it could have been better if you would increase the smoothing in your brush ;D

Thanks for the cnc :P

So after a week, Lag has not contacted me or posted on the page, thus he has Forfeit.

Spoiler for quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by specked
    does he have a joB?
    I wonder if he is a stoner
    lel

Ferocious Land-Squid Nuclearinsanity's Avatar
    HOT DIDDLEH DAYUM

Anubis, you got skillz, dawg.

Man, there's been a bunch of good matches recently.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information