StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 980 of 986 FirstFirst ... 480880930970976977978979980981982983984 ... LastLast
Results 9,791 to 9,800 of 9855

Thread: SE Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Well in your image Facu admits to using the Cycloid and Charrog glitch, so it's safe to assume he did use those glitches, you were right about that. I think it's worth noting that he did say he didn't use these glitches on good players or friends, just noobs.

Fires and trees have glitches that can be used? The "whole empire"? What the heck do you mean? That's nonsense.
    Wait, so youre saying cheating is allowed against noobs? No seriously, is DK becoming a refugee camp for cheaters? Empiresma? MegaLT? You both seem to like Theoden's throne.

Yes, you can glitch abuse with a tree and a fire Mr.Nut. If you want an example, just watch FACU's replays You'll find loads of them. Don't deny that FACU cheats again, I already proved this shit before.

@MegaLT @Empiresma The only reason why you want Ele in tournaments, is because you both sure as hell know without glitches, DK is nothing but shit hanging from a toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Wait, so youre saying cheating is allowed against noobs? No seriously, is DK becoming a refugee camp for cheaters? Empiresma? MegaLT? You both seem to like Theoden's throne.

Yes, you can glitch abuse with a tree and a fire Mr.Nut. If you want an example, just watch FACU's replays You'll find loads of them. Don't deny that FACU cheats again, I already proved this shit before.

@MegaLT @Empiresma The only reason why you want Ele in tournaments, is because you both sure as hell know without glitches, DK is nothing but shit hanging from a toilet paper.
    Dude , using an empire without it's glitches is not cheating .
    you say you proven this before , let me see the proofs now please , give me the replays . (PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME DAMN DISCUTIONS JUST GIVE ME REPLAY SO I CAN SEE IT WITH MY EYES .
    also , tbh you become so rude , you do not know how to discuss bro , just calm down .. (You're gone to far bro)
    Last edited by empiresma; 08-13-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Why isn't Facu banned? I mean, his cheating is so well known and established, even by his own admission, save in that he lies... he doesn't just glitch on noobs... I have watched him do it to 2100-2250 rank players to protect his pushed inflated rank...
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

The only reason I want ele in tournaments is because I like the Empire(Its not like I use this empire now anyways), also facu seems good in ele without fucking tornado or tree glitch and fire glitch? wth is fire glitch?

everyone know that facu uses glitches, but he would be disqualified if he use it in tournament.
    like Empiresma said: using an empire without it's glitches is not cheating.

Signature made by Empiresma.

Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    Dude , using an empire without it's glitches is not cheating .
    you say you proven this before , let me see the proofs now please , give me the replays . (PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME DAMN DISCUTIONS JUST GIVE ME REPLAY SO I CAN SEE IT WITH MY EYES .
    also , tbh you become so rude , you do not know how to discuss bro , just calm down .. (You're gone to far bro)
    You just admit that Facu cheats, sorry to say this, you fucking idiot. Go read your own post. You just said it goddammit. What the hell is wrong with you man?

@MegaLT You can dodge CA with Fire and cause a whole lot of damage to opponent's economy.
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 11-05-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

You just admit that Facu cheats, sorry to say this, you fucking idiot. Go read your own post. You just said it goddammit. What the hell is wrong with you man?

@MegaLT You can dodge CA with Fire and cause a whole lot of damage on opponent's economy.
    this glitch is in order empire aswell. u still can use fire as unit....

"You just admit that Facu cheats, sorry to say this, you fucking idiot. Go read your own post. You just said it goddammit. What the hell is wrong with you man? "
    *sigh* if he doesnt use glitches he isnt cheating... at all... so it means in tourneys he wouldnt use them... whatever... -.-

il talk with facu about that, will ask him to limit his elementalls in ranked.. if he stop using glitches in ranked and you still gonna be complaining @alternate @gaismail then go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaLT View Post
    this glitch is in order empire aswell. u still can use fire as unit....

"You just admit that Facu cheats, sorry to say this, you fucking idiot. Go read your own post. You just said it goddammit. What the hell is wrong with you man? "
    *sigh* if he doesnt use glitches he isnt cheating... at all... so it means in tourneys he wouldnt use them... whatever... -.-

il talk with facu about that, will ask him to limit his elementalls in ranked.. if he stop using glitches in ranked and you still gonna be complaining @alternate @gaismail then go fuck yourself.
    I didnt say limit his Elementals in ranked. I said stop abusing glitches intentionally in ranked matches and Elementals shouldn't be in future tournaments because of glitches, whether it's intentional or not because it can affect the opponent. See? This is exactly why I don't play this crappy game anymore.
    Here's an example of intentionally bug abusing you crackpot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rkL87wqetc

@Empiresma @MegaLT
    Fuck you, and fuck your cheaters camp.

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

I didnt say limit his Elementals in ranked. I said stop abusing glitches intentionally in ranked matches and Elementals shouldn't be in future tournaments because of glitches, whether it's intentional or not because it can affect the opponent. See? This is exactly why I don't play this crappy game anymore.
    Here's an example of intentionally bug abusing you crackpot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rkL87wqetc

@Empiresma @MegaLT
    Fuck you, and fuck your cheaters camp.
    Why do you waste time with this clowns, Gais? They are all known abusers/cheaters.

The fire is a ton more deadly than an archer abusing that bug, as well. It just isn't at all an equal comparison. Like half of ele empire is glitch/broken... but eh, let's use it in competitive tourneys for players who are known to abuse those glitches.
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

Why do you waste time with this clowns, Gais? They are all known abusers/cheaters.

The fire is a ton more deadly than an archer abusing that bug, as well. It just isn't at all an equal comparison. Like half of ele empire is glitch/broken... but eh, let's use it in competitive tourneys for players who are known to abuse those glitches.
    look who is talking, a person who rages everyones chat then he loses, hah! pathetic. go to the circus you fucking clown.

@gaismail you are going to far now, its not like I gonna play in these torneys anyways(I doubt where will be much of them)
    fine go ahead remove ele, its not like you will be convinced anyways... will spam fucks more and more... you need to learn some manners, everyone would agree with that.

@MegaLT You can dodge CA with Fire and cause a whole lot of damage on opponent's economy.
    You can also dodge CA with order , just use archer .. LOL

Thread Information