StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 980 of 986 FirstFirst ... 480880930970976977978979980981982983984 ... LastLast
Results 9,791 to 9,800 of 9855

Thread: SE Chat Thread

  1. #9791
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Well in your image Facu admits to using the Cycloid and Charrog glitch, so it's safe to assume he did use those glitches, you were right about that. I think it's worth noting that he did say he didn't use these glitches on good players or friends, just noobs.



    Fires and trees have glitches that can be used? The "whole empire"? What the heck do you mean? That's nonsense.
    Wait, so youre saying cheating is allowed against noobs? No seriously, is DK becoming a refugee camp for cheaters? Empiresma? MegaLT? You both seem to like Theoden's throne.

    Yes, you can glitch abuse with a tree and a fire Mr.Nut. If you want an example, just watch FACU's replays You'll find loads of them. Don't deny that FACU cheats again, I already proved this shit before.

    @MegaLT @Empiresma The only reason why you want Ele in tournaments, is because you both sure as hell know without glitches, DK is nothing but shit hanging from a toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  2. #9792
    I'm a legend empiresma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Dark Kingdom.
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Wait, so youre saying cheating is allowed against noobs? No seriously, is DK becoming a refugee camp for cheaters? Empiresma? MegaLT? You both seem to like Theoden's throne.

    Yes, you can glitch abuse with a tree and a fire Mr.Nut. If you want an example, just watch FACU's replays You'll find loads of them. Don't deny that FACU cheats again, I already proved this shit before.

    @MegaLT @Empiresma The only reason why you want Ele in tournaments, is because you both sure as hell know without glitches, DK is nothing but shit hanging from a toilet paper.
    Dude , using an empire without it's glitches is not cheating .
    you say you proven this before , let me see the proofs now please , give me the replays . (PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME DAMN DISCUTIONS JUST GIVE ME REPLAY SO I CAN SEE IT WITH MY EYES .
    also , tbh you become so rude , you do not know how to discuss bro , just calm down .. (You're gone to far bro)
    Last edited by empiresma; 08-13-2017 at 08:21 PM.

  3. #9793
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Wait, so youre saying cheating is allowed against noobs? No seriously, is DK becoming a refugee camp for cheaters? Empiresma? MegaLT? You both seem to like Theoden's throne.

    Yes, you can glitch abuse with a tree and a fire Mr.Nut. If you want an example, just watch FACU's replays You'll find loads of them. Don't deny that FACU cheats again, I already proved this shit before.

    @MegaLT @Empiresma The only reason why you want Ele in tournaments, is because you both sure as hell know without glitches, DK is nothing but shit hanging from a toilet paper.
    Why isn't Facu banned? I mean, his cheating is so well known and established, even by his own admission, save in that he lies... he doesn't just glitch on noobs... I have watched him do it to 2100-2250 rank players to protect his pushed inflated rank...
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  4. #9794
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Tornado
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Wait, so youre saying cheating is allowed against noobs? No seriously, is DK becoming a refugee camp for cheaters? Empiresma? MegaLT? You both seem to like Theoden's throne.

    Yes, you can glitch abuse with a tree and a fire Mr.Nut. If you want an example, just watch FACU's replays You'll find loads of them. Don't deny that FACU cheats again, I already proved this shit before.

    @MegaLT @Empiresma The only reason why you want Ele in tournaments, is because you both sure as hell know without glitches, DK is nothing but shit hanging from a toilet paper.

    The only reason I want ele in tournaments is because I like the Empire(Its not like I use this empire now anyways), also facu seems good in ele without fucking tornado or tree glitch and fire glitch? wth is fire glitch?

    everyone know that facu uses glitches, but he would be disqualified if he use it in tournament.
    like Empiresma said: using an empire without it's glitches is not cheating.

    Signature made by Empiresma.

  5. #9795
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    Dude , using an empire without it's glitches is not cheating .
    you say you proven this before , let me see the proofs now please , give me the replays . (PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME DAMN DISCUTIONS JUST GIVE ME REPLAY SO I CAN SEE IT WITH MY EYES .
    also , tbh you become so rude , you do not know how to discuss bro , just calm down .. (You're gone to far bro)
    You just admit that Facu cheats, sorry to say this, you fucking idiot. Go read your own post. You just said it goddammit. What the hell is wrong with you man?

    @MegaLT You can dodge CA with Fire and cause a whole lot of damage to opponent's economy.
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 11-05-2017 at 09:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  6. #9796
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Tornado
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    You just admit that Facu cheats, sorry to say this, you fucking idiot. Go read your own post. You just said it goddammit. What the hell is wrong with you man?

    @MegaLT You can dodge CA with Fire and cause a whole lot of damage on opponent's economy.
    this glitch is in order empire aswell. u still can use fire as unit....

    "You just admit that Facu cheats, sorry to say this, you fucking idiot. Go read your own post. You just said it goddammit. What the hell is wrong with you man? "
    *sigh* if he doesnt use glitches he isnt cheating... at all... so it means in tourneys he wouldnt use them... whatever... -.-

    il talk with facu about that, will ask him to limit his elementalls in ranked.. if he stop using glitches in ranked and you still gonna be complaining @alternate @gaismail then go fuck yourself.

    Signature made by Empiresma.

  7. #9797
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaLT View Post
    this glitch is in order empire aswell. u still can use fire as unit....

    "You just admit that Facu cheats, sorry to say this, you fucking idiot. Go read your own post. You just said it goddammit. What the hell is wrong with you man? "
    *sigh* if he doesnt use glitches he isnt cheating... at all... so it means in tourneys he wouldnt use them... whatever... -.-

    il talk with facu about that, will ask him to limit his elementalls in ranked.. if he stop using glitches in ranked and you still gonna be complaining @alternate @gaismail then go fuck yourself.
    I didnt say limit his Elementals in ranked. I said stop abusing glitches intentionally in ranked matches and Elementals shouldn't be in future tournaments because of glitches, whether it's intentional or not because it can affect the opponent. See? This is exactly why I don't play this crappy game anymore.
    Here's an example of intentionally bug abusing you crackpot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rkL87wqetc

    @Empiresma @MegaLT
    Fuck you, and fuck your cheaters camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  8. #9798
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    I didnt say limit his Elementals in ranked. I said stop abusing glitches intentionally in ranked matches and Elementals shouldn't be in future tournaments because of glitches, whether it's intentional or not because it can affect the opponent. See? This is exactly why I don't play this crappy game anymore.
    Here's an example of intentionally bug abusing you crackpot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rkL87wqetc

    @Empiresma @MegaLT
    Fuck you, and fuck your cheaters camp.
    Why do you waste time with this clowns, Gais? They are all known abusers/cheaters.

    The fire is a ton more deadly than an archer abusing that bug, as well. It just isn't at all an equal comparison. Like half of ele empire is glitch/broken... but eh, let's use it in competitive tourneys for players who are known to abuse those glitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  9. #9799
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Tornado
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Why do you waste time with this clowns, Gais? They are all known abusers/cheaters.

    The fire is a ton more deadly than an archer abusing that bug, as well. It just isn't at all an equal comparison. Like half of ele empire is glitch/broken... but eh, let's use it in competitive tourneys for players who are known to abuse those glitches.
    look who is talking, a person who rages everyones chat then he loses, hah! pathetic. go to the circus you fucking clown.

    @gaismail you are going to far now, its not like I gonna play in these torneys anyways(I doubt where will be much of them)
    fine go ahead remove ele, its not like you will be convinced anyways... will spam fucks more and more... you need to learn some manners, everyone would agree with that.

    Signature made by Empiresma.

  10. #9800
    I'm a legend empiresma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Dark Kingdom.
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    You just admit that Facu cheats, sorry to say this, you fucking idiot. Go read your own post. You just said it goddammit. What the hell is wrong with you man?

    @MegaLT You can dodge CA with Fire and cause a whole lot of damage on opponent's economy.
    You can also dodge CA with order , just use archer .. LOL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •