StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 981 of 986 FirstFirst ... 481881931971977978979980981982983984985 ... LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,810 of 9855

Thread: SE Chat Thread

  1. #9801
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Wait, so youre saying cheating is allowed against noobs? No seriously, is DK becoming a refugee camp for cheaters? Empiresma? MegaLT? You both seem to like Theoden's throne.

    Yes, you can glitch abuse with a tree and a fire Mr.Nut. If you want an example, just watch FACU's replays You'll find loads of them. Don't deny that FACU cheats again, I already proved this shit before.

    @MegaLT @Empiresma The only reason why you want Ele in tournaments, is because you both sure as hell know without glitches, DK is nothing but shit hanging from a toilet paper.
    I'm not saying cheating is allowed for noobs, I don't care really care about Facu exploiting glitches or the DK tourney. But I do care about these tree and fire glitches that you claim can be abused.

    Can you describe these fire and tree glitches? I've never heard of these in the 3+ years that Elementals was released. I don't care if Facu uses them, I am questioning the existence of these bugs. If you can prove it through Facu's replays or whatever, then please do.

    I've watched facu's replays and videos, his fires and trees act normally.
    Last edited by nutsophast; 08-14-2017 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Trimming
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  2. #9802
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    I'm not saying cheating is allowed for noobs, I don't care really care about Facu exploiting glitches or the DK tourney. But I do care about these tree and fire glitches that you claim can be abused.

    Can you describe these fire and tree glitches? I've never heard of these in the 3+ years that Elementals was released. I don't care if Facu uses them, I am questioning the existence of these bugs. If you can prove it through Facu's replays or whatever, then please do.
    Facu just fucking admit that he abused those glitched. I showed you fucking screenshots, that's not enough? You can dodge CA with Fire which is a glitch amd you can move scorplings at the bottom of the map making it impossible for units to target.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  3. #9803
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    858
    Those are not glitches specific to Elementals. Archers can dodge Castle archer arrows and any unit can go to the bottom or top of the map.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  4. #9804
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Those are not glitches specific to Elementals. Archers can dodge Castle archer arrows and any unit can go to the bottom or top of the map.
    I'm talking about FACU's glitch abuse, you do know that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  5. #9805
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    I'm talking about FACU's glitch abuse, you do know that right?
    Facu has nothing to do with the existence of the fire and tree glitches. We're not talking about him. You've yet to address what I said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  6. #9806
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Facu has nothing to do with the existence of the fire and tree glitches. We're not talking about him. You've yet to address what I said.
    We've been talking about FACU this whole time. Are you alright?
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  7. #9807
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    858
    Don't change the subject. We are talking about the tree and fire glitches and if they exist. You made a fuss about these glitches, then I said they are not special to Elementals. Now you are trying to avoid the subject and bring up facu. I think you're doing this because you have no response to this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Those are not glitches specific to Elementals. Archers can dodge Castle archer arrows and any unit can go to the bottom or top of the map.
    Whether facu uses them or not does not does not affect their existence. Even if he uses them everyday, it would not change the fact that these are not unique glitches to Elementals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  8. #9808
    I'm a legend empiresma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Dark Kingdom.
    Posts
    522
    @gaismail , facu doesn't glitch abuse and he never did that , he only do that against insaneplayer because he pisses him off . Also , he was just admitting to you that he glitch abuse because you were anoying to him and he wants to stop the anoying conversation .
    Don't talk and say that he do glitch abuse , if you want to prove me wrong . Send replays I can see with my eyes .

  9. #9809
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    @gaismail , facu doesn't glitch abuse and he never did that , he only do that against insaneplayer because he pisses him off . Also , he was just admitting to you that he glitch abuse because you were anoying to him and he wants to stop the anoying conversation .
    Don't talk and say that he do glitch abuse , if you want to prove me wrong . Send replays I can see with my eyes .
    You truly are a fucking idiot empiresma. Search up the meaning of proof you dimwit. I brought proof and you just admit that I proved it. He said he glitch abused because he never knew who LegacyOfTheVoid was when I was kicking his ass so he thought it would be a good opportunity to glitch abuse. And when he did face my main and known alts he would still glitch abuse because he hates me for beating him and farming him. When did he even mention INSANEPLAYER? The thing is, WHY DON'T YOU GO AND FUCKING ASK HIM YOURSELF? I gave you screenshots of him ADMITTING that he glitch abuses yet you still like being a dumbass. Is Rain around anymore?

    admit
    ədˈmɪt/Submit
    verb
    1.
    confess to be true or to be the case.

    @nutsophast I guess you lost my respect too nut...you and empiresma, the nutjobs of this thread. I said FIRE AND TREES COULD BE ABUSED TOO. You could dodge CA with Fire, and you could move trees/scorpling to the bottom of the map making it impossible to target. Facu did abuse with tree scorplings and you can go and ask him but it doesn't matter because I know empiresma lacks brain cells.
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 08-17-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  10. #9810
    I'm a legend empiresma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Dark Kingdom.
    Posts
    522
    If you say that he glitch abused against you then give me replays , those screenshots where facu was admitting you he was abusing glitches is because you pissed him off by your anoying conversation so he tryied to end up the conversation by admitting it (that's what he said to me)
    btw, if you continue getting out of subject i'll just stop this , you are not the leader of RI , so you can not decide .
    Last edited by empiresma; 08-17-2017 at 12:54 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •