StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 983 of 986 FirstFirst ... 483883933973979980981982983984985986 LastLast
Results 9,821 to 9,830 of 9855

Thread: SE Chat Thread

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    What is spac?
    Stick Page Animation Competition, more specifically, the For Honor and Glory E-sports competition.
    The reason he uploaded it and not SP was because he had a dispute with the judges over his score so he got kicked out of it.

If you wanna actually read up on the controversy you can go here:
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ion-2017/page2

Juicy stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

That was such a hilarious exchange lmao. I heard of the controversy but I never saw the animation that was made. What an insecure baby, getting so butthurt about criticism that he robs himself of hundreds of dollars. I would have been happy to take way worse for that amount of money

Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    That was such a hilarious exchange lmao. I heard of the controversy but I never saw the animation that was made. What an insecure baby, getting so butthurt about criticism that he robs himself of hundreds of dollars. I would have been happy to take way worse for that amount of money
    Judge's criticisms were valid. He deserved what he got but his ego made him think otherwise. Oh well.

Well you know what they say, if you got ego, then you need to eGO.

Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    Exactly what I told Ase. I'd even take 10 bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Geez, 400 dollars! I would just take that money and be happy with it. Maybe his pride as an artist is so great that he values people liking his work more than money.

It was a pretty nice animation, can't go wrong with more stick empires content.
    Last edited by nutsophast; 08-25-2017 at 04:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Geez, 400 dollars! I would just take that money and be happy with it. Maybe his pride as an artist is so great that he values people liking his work more than money.

It was a pretty nice animation, can't go wrong with more stick empires content.
    The judge's criticism was "The meat of the submission is really well done, but there were aspects that I felt were in need of improvement and ultimately brought the final score down in the end for me. The opening is too long and filled with uninteresting static shots. Camera motion would help keep the viewer engaged. The synthetic voice acting would have been better left out entirely. The character animation was stiff and often cheaply repeated. The background art was blurry and traced bitmapped from Game of Thrones, Skyrim and maybe other sources. I'm sorry that he is this upset, but his submission wasn't as good as the other ones overall. The battle scene was amazing and makes it worth watching, but that alone cannot make up for the other aspects that were lacking.", which is valid imo.
    Last edited by AsePlayer; 08-25-2017 at 09:32 PM.

Empussyma, repeatedly glitch abuses in a single match, still loses even with all the purposeful, admitted cheating. Gais, didn't you say you can send clear evidence of abuse up and get people banned? Your best friend empy just volunteered for that premium service.

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...3&version=2.29
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

Empussyma, repeatedly glitch abuses in a single match, still loses even with all the purposeful, admitted cheating. Gais, didn't you say you can send clear evidence of abuse up and get people banned? Your best friend empy just volunteered for that premium service.

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...3&version=2.29

That was a joke match . I wanted just to have fun with your swearing and behaviour
    Last edited by empiresma; 08-27-2017 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post

That was a joke match . I wanted just to have fun with your swearing and behaviour
    Nice lies. You just didn't expect me to post it in forum and send it to Gais and the crew, eh? So now, you are going full empussyma, lying to cover your rear before the ban hammer hits it on the way out.

You are trash, for weeks defending glitch abuse, blah blah blah wasting Gais' time. But eh, you are the abuser, trash can man. Enjoy the well deserved ban.

Lying about abusing and saying, "oh I didn't mean it" doesn't change you repeatedly glitch abused in a match.
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

Thread Information