StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 982 of 982 FirstFirst ... 482882932972978979980981982
Results 9,811 to 9,817 of 9817

Thread: SE Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    If you say that he glitch abused against you then give me replays , those screenshots where facu was admitting you he was abusing glitches is because you pissed him off by your anoying conversation so he tryied to end up the conversation by admitting it (that's what he said to me)
    btw, if you continue getting out of subject i'll just stop this , you are not the leader of RI , so you can not decide .
    More bullshit from you. You lost my respect. Have a nice day crackpot.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    @nutsophast I guess you lost my respect too nut...you and empiresma, the nutjobs of this thread. I said FIRE AND TREES COULD BE ABUSED TOO. You could dodge CA with Fire, and you could move trees/scorpling to the bottom of the map making it impossible to target. Facu did abuse with tree scorplings and you can go and ask him but it doesn't matter because I know empiresma lacks brain cells.
    Well you're not wrong, you never said fires and trees had glitches that were unique to them. However this doesn't make Elementals especially broken or op, Order can use these glitches as well. I've seen the CA dodging glitch but I haven't seen the one where you can move a unit to the bottom where it can never get hit. Can you show a replay or video of the scorpling bug?

I've made it abundantly clear that I'm not trying to prove facuferi doesn't exploit, but you keep bringing up facu. I'm not supporting empiresma in this argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Well you're not wrong, you never said fires and trees had glitches that were unique to them. However this doesn't make Elementals especially broken or op, Order can use these glitches as well. I've seen the CA dodging glitch but I haven't seen the one where you can move a unit to the bottom where it can never get hit. Can you show a replay or video of the scorpling bug?

I've made it abundantly clear that I'm not trying to prove facuferi doesn't exploit, but you keep bringing up facu. I'm not supporting empiresma in this argument.
    wtf, you didn't know that there's a tree and fire glitch ? we all know that .
    and gais, I'm just trying to say we must just ban those glitch from the tourney , anyone who abuses them will get disqualified .. that's all lol

wtf, you didn't know that there's a tree and fire glitch ? we all know that .
    and gais, I'm just trying to say we must just ban those glitch from the tourney , anyone who abuses them will get disqualified .. that's all lol
    http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...2&version=2.29
    Something interesting for you.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

So finally you gave me the replay that I wanted . So yeah facu glitch abuses sometimes but It doesn't mean we gonna cancel it in tourney .
    If you see him abusing the glitches in tourney just send us the replay and we're gonna watch it and see if he glitch abused , if he does then he's disqualified . This also counts on other players not only facu .

yeah, I mean, look at level9001 ... he even says in game chat he is going to cheat... and then, freezes the game for 30 minutes when it is clear I am going to rekt his rear.

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...6&version=2.29

I mean, these are your SE admins... so what do you expect of players?
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

So finally you gave me the replay that I wanted . So yeah facu glitch abuses sometimes but It doesn't mean we gonna cancel it in tourney .
    If you see him abusing the glitches in tourney just send us the replay and we're gonna watch it and see if he glitch abused , if he does then he's disqualified . This also counts on other players not only facu .
    I didnt have to give a replay. I already proved it. So whatever you say right now is pure garbage. This isnt my replay BTW. It's Theoden vs Facuferi but he claims that Phil21 is GoldMembership7.

Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    yeah, I mean, look at level9001 ... he even says in game chat he is going to cheat... and then, freezes the game for 30 minutes when it is clear I am going to rekt his rear.

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay14767306&version=2.29

I mean, these are your SE admins... so what do you expect of players?
    Remember that WARofTROYA guy?

I didnt have to give a replay. I already proved it. So whatever you say right now is pure garbage. This isnt my replay BTW. It's Theoden vs Facuferi but he claims that Phil21 is GoldMembership7.
    Last edited by Devour; 08-21-2017 at 01:20 PM.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Thread Information