StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 967 of 985 FirstFirst ... 467867917957963964965966967968969970971977 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,670 of 9849

Thread: SE Chat Thread

  1. #9661
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    696
    I see you take after him, and since the game is so toxic, are now OOSing in matches your self. Great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  2. #9662
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    I see you take after him, and since the game is so toxic, are now OOSing in matches your self. Great job!
    Me?! When did I OOS?!
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028



  3. #9663
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    696
    I gave you ispartai back. I drew you next day (password was changed, so I know you took possession of account). I was beating you OvC, and then game OOSed before I could finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  4. #9664
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    I gave you ispartai back. I drew you next day (password was changed, so I know you took possession of account). I was beating you OvC, and then game OOSed before I could finish.
    I was never on ISpartaI. I shared the account with Theoden in exchange for membership and he promised not to OOS. No one has access to the account anymore but me.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028



  5. #9665
    I'm a legend empiresma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Dark Kingdom.
    Posts
    522
    Is there a chance that SE players will comeback again ? :/

  6. #9666
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    Is there a chance that SE players will comeback again ? :/
    Stick Empire Players are a dying race.

    1 like = 1 pill for SE Player

  7. #9667
    Animator/YouTuber/Gamer MrRe1gn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    Is there a chance that SE players will comeback again ? :/

    Hmmmm, well, I'm one of them......
    but not the pro one.....
    our only hope is AsePlayer

  8. #9668
    Senior Member Nyarlathotep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,211
    At this point, probably not. I only really rarely play SE now.
    Spoiler for quotes:

  9. #9669
    doing my rubesty _Ai_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11,256
    what's se
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:



  10. #9670
    Senior Member Nyarlathotep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,211
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ai_ View Post
    what's se
    both ET and TZ banned SE talk in the main parts of their discords. se is a v gut game
    Spoiler for quotes:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •