StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 968 of 986 FirstFirst ... 468868918958964965966967968969970971972978 ... LastLast
Results 9,671 to 9,680 of 9855

Thread: SE Chat Thread

  1. #9671
    I'm a legend empiresma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Dark Kingdom.
    Posts
    522
    I have brock's email but brock hate me so much lol because I message him so much and I'm making for him so much harassment about SE, so he's ignoring my email :/ . brock can contact Cj .
    But I have an idea , I will give out brock's email and you all need to message spam him about SE , So he probably might take care . I don't know if you agree ?:3

  2. #9672
    CatAstrophe lazar72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    laser beam gun
    Posts
    271
    Or you can just click "log off" button and play other games that are much better than SE
    play some fighters instead of se

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomar View Post
    This is posted in the wrong section. Actually it doesn't matter, CJ won't read it anyway.

  3. #9673
    I'm a legend empiresma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Dark Kingdom.
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by lazar72 View Post
    Or you can just click "log off" button and play other games that are much better than SE
    Give me example?

  4. #9674
    Senior Member Nyarlathotep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,217
    Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    Give me example?
    What did you enjoy while playing SE?
    Spoiler for quotes:

  5. #9675
    Animator/YouTuber/Gamer MrRe1gn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    I have brock's email but brock hate me so much lol because I message him so much and I'm making for him so much harassment about SE, so he's ignoring my email :/ . brock can contact Cj .
    But I have an idea , I will give out brock's email and you all need to message spam him about SE , So he probably might take care . I don't know if you agree ?:3

    I kinda like to agree but, I didn't want to get banned :|

    What did you enjoy while playing SE?
    For me, I like to hack, not like HACK hack, like, cheat and use Elementals and Chaos for free...
    Luv to play DM soo much <3<3

  6. #9676
    doing my rubesty _Ai_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    both ET and TZ banned SE talk in the main parts of their discords. se is a v gut game
    lmao really? so what do you guys even do now
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:



  7. #9677
    Animator/YouTuber/Gamer MrRe1gn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    106
    play I guess?

  8. #9678
    Senior Member Nyarlathotep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,217
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ai_ View Post
    lmao really? so what do you guys even do now
    join us and find out

    Nah but we mostly just floated out to different games and stuff but use TZ as a place to gather and chat.
    ET is ET

    EDIT: SE chatter is only banned in #general, we can still have a rousing discussion about SE in #shitposts
    Last edited by Nyarlathotep; 06-03-2017 at 12:08 AM.
    Spoiler for quotes:

  9. #9679
    (ノ▽`)ノ♪♪ ☆Erma☆ Drizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    we can still have a rousing discussion about SE in #shitposts
    Sounds about right. Such a proper place for it.
    Yo yo yo, wassup, my name is R-Dizzle-Fo-Shizzle-My-Nizzle-Off-Da-Hizzle...Drizzle and check out my "Off Da Hizzle" Youtube Channel.
    Spoiler for SE stuff:

  10. #9680
    doing my rubesty _Ai_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    join us and find out

    Nah but we mostly just floated out to different games and stuff but use TZ as a place to gather and chat.
    ET is ET

    EDIT: SE chatter is only banned in #general, we can still have a rousing discussion about SE in #shitposts
    rent house doesn't have wifi and uni in general is a bitch, i'll pop in whenever im not ripping my hair off
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •