StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 978 of 986 FirstFirst ... 478878928968974975976977978979980981982 ... LastLast
Results 9,771 to 9,780 of 9851

Thread: SE Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Well name some glitches then. You're only accusing Facuferi of glitch abusing but you haven't named any. I've named the 2 glitches I know of, but you haven't tried to prove that Facu abuses those.

Not like glitch abusing or any kind of abusing is a serious problem (at this point in time) in this game anyway.
    Prove? Why the fuck do I have to prove it if Facu knows AND HE ADMIT that he glitched abuse before? It's literally only you and Facu denying the fact that Ele is nothing but trash and bugs lol. Your arguement is weak.

@Empiresma
    Im starting to believe that you actually are retarded lol. Yesterday, you admit that Facu glitch abuses and now just because Facu proved me wrong on one replay, youre giving me the finger. And when did I say Im trying to ban MegaLT from tournament? Nigga I dont even have to use a keyboard and a mouse to beat that guy.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Prove? Why the fuck do I have to prove it if Facu knows AND HE ADMIT that he glitched abuse before? It's literally only you and Facu denying the fact that Ele is nothing but trash and bugs lol. Your arguement is weak.

@Empiresma
    Im starting to believe that you actually are retarded lol. Yesterday, you admit that Facu glitch abuses and now just because Facu proved me wrong on one replay, youre giving me the finger. And when did I say Im trying to ban MegaLT from tournament? Nigga I dont even have to use a keyboard and a mouse to beat that guy.
    tbh I didn't know what's the really is tornado glitch , But now Ik what it is exactly . I don't see facu abused tornado glitch , just go watch that vid .
    Btw I'm done , I wont talk about this bullshit , Ele is not banned from tourney .

Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    tbh I didn't know what's the really is tornado glitch , But now Ik what it is exactly . I don't see facu abused tornado glitch , just go watch that vid .
    Btw I'm done , I wont talk about this bullshit , Ele is not banned from tourney .
    You probably havent read what I just said but eh, no shits given. Sorry, no tournament if Cycloids and Charrogs are gonna ruin my games.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

I did read all your message . Tbh , fk u lol , you just ruined up everything .

I did read all your message . Tbh , fk u lol , you just ruined up everything .
    No fuck you lol. Did you read this part here "Yesterday, you admit that Facu glitch abuses and now just because Facu proved me wrong on one replay, youre giving me the finger."?
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

the best way to beat order with ele is using cycloids, and in order to cast tornado with every single one cycloid you have to spam W and left click, because of that the glitch may occur without player wanting him. You people should've banned elementals from prep
    play some fighters instead of se

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomar View Post
    This is posted in the wrong section. Actually it doesn't matter, CJ won't read it anyway.

Elemental is the third Empire in stick empires , it wont be banned . And I don't care if cycloids are op , you just deal with it.
    gaismail I said I admitted that facu was abusing cycloid glitch because I didn't know what is really the cycloid glitch . But now megalt explained me what it is so I changed my mind .

Btw, lazar :
    Last edited by empiresma; 08-11-2017 at 09:09 AM.

Elemental is the third Empire in stick empires , it wont be banned . And I don't care if cycloids are op , you just deal with it.
    gaismail I said I admitted that facu was abusing cycloid glitch because I didn't know what is really the cycloid glitch . But now megalt explained me what it is so I changed my mind .
    So bug abusing is allowed huh? Ok then. No problem. But wait...I'll be right back. Gonna ask Theoden to teach me how to lag switch then we can get back to the prep! What are we waiting for? This is gonna beeeee FUN! DDDDDDD
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

I want to see a replay where facu was abusing . I showed u mine , then show me urs .

I want to see a replay where facu was abusing . I showed u mine , then show me urs .
    What? Do you know how many replays and accounts Im gonna go threw? Tons. But I got other proofs that shows him not giving a shit and blaming the devs for his intentional abuses.

EDIT: Here you go http://imgur.com/a/oI5pj
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 08-11-2017 at 12:35 PM.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Thread Information