StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 979 of 985 FirstFirst ... 479879929969975976977978979980981982983 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,790 of 9849

Thread: SE Chat Thread

Given I just played empussyma or however you spell his name, and he did nothing but lag switch the entire game, then ended by trying the old statue break pause trick, and does nothing but lie, etc. if empirsneezma is defending someone... doesn't mean much... Facu abuses. Proven. Witnessed. Admitted.
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Given I just played empussyma or however you spell his name, and he did nothing but lag switch the entire game, then ended by trying the old statue break pause trick, and does nothing but lie, etc. if empirsneezma is defending someone... doesn't mean much... Facu abuses. Proven. Witnessed. Admitted.
    Empussyma....LOL
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Empussyma....LOL
    He also tried the archer glitch to where my archer wouldn't have been able to hit his. Sad. Make SE alive again, eh Emparrotheadma? Maybe stop cheating and glitch abusing and lagging.
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    SE Code 258

First of all , no one cares about our match .
    Second , you're the trash that I never seen you always complain and swear to much in match Tbh .
    Third , we both were lagging .
    also , If you say facu abuses and it's proven then let me see the proofs .
    Btw, 2v1 is not fair lol ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    Second , you're the trash that I never seen you always complain and swear to much in match Tbh .
    I just showed you the proofs you dumbo.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Oh, okay. So you admit you tried to cheat, twice... but it is okay, because "no one cares." Empussyma, you are really outdoing yourself on this one, eh?

Gosh, you are surprised when people complain when you seek to cheat, glitch abuse, and your ping is 1500 during a match? Are you also surprised when you failed 2nd grade math when you put down 2+2 = 7? Probably.

Third, and no. So add outright lying to your pansy assed cheating.

Fourth, perhaps your parents repeatedly beat you as a child, and that is why your head is so thick that you can't understand basic things. But Facu cheating isn't something we need to prove. IT is proven. Done deal. Settled. Like you being an utter idiot.

Five, aw, sorry poor little empussyma. Need a cookie and a blankie?
    SE Code 258

Oh, okay. So you admit you tried to cheat, twice... but it is okay, because "no one cares." Empussyma, you are really outdoing yourself on this one, eh?

Gosh, you are surprised when people complain when you seek to cheat, glitch abuse, and your ping is 1500 during a match? Are you also surprised when you failed 2nd grade math when you put down 2+2 = 7? Probably.

Third, and no. So add outright lying to your pansy assed cheating.

Fourth, perhaps your parents repeatedly beat you as a child, and that is why your head is so thick that you can't understand basic things. But Facu cheating isn't something we need to prove. IT is proven. Done deal. Settled. Like you being an utter idiot.

Five, aw, sorry poor little empussyma. Need a cookie and a blankie?
    Talking to you is waste of time .

Btw, gais sorry for defending facu lol , Bardon messaged me the replays and I saw them . So yeah facu abuse glitches xd . But we wont ban ele from tourney , we will justban those glitches.

Talking to you is waste of time .

Btw, gais sorry for defending facu lol , Bardon messaged me the replays and I saw them . So yeah facu abuse glitches xd . But we wont ban ele from tourney , we will justban those glitches.
    How can you ban a glitch? You can glitch abuse with a Fire, a tree, and a cycloid. So basically, the whole empire.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Prove? Why the fuck do I have to prove it if Facu knows AND HE ADMIT that he glitched abuse before? It's literally only you and Facu denying the fact that Ele is nothing but trash and bugs lol. Your arguement is weak.
    Well in your image Facu admits to using the Cycloid and Charrog glitch, so it's safe to assume he did use those glitches, you were right about that. I think it's worth noting that he did say he didn't use these glitches on good players or friends, just noobs.

How can you ban a glitch? You can glitch abuse with a Fire, a tree, and a cycloid. So basically, the whole empire.
    Fires and trees have glitches that can be used? The "whole empire"? What the heck do you mean? That's nonsense.
    Last edited by nutsophast; 08-13-2017 at 02:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

Well in your image Facu admits to using the Cycloid and Charrog glitch, so it's safe to assume he did use those glitches, you were right about that. I think it's worth noting that he did say he didn't use these glitches on good players or friends, just noobs.

Fires and trees have glitches that can be used? The "whole empire"? What the heck do you mean? That's nonsense.
    completly agreed
    also I agree with banning glitches you cant fight tornado LOL. But banning all Empire is a bit to far... I mean.. Ele without tornado is double weaker, but still is strong.. cycloid also has protecting ability, so he isnt so completly useless without tornado.

Signature made by Empiresma.

Thread Information