StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 973 of 978 FirstFirst ... 473873923963969970971972973974975976977 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,730 of 9774

Thread: SE Chat Thread

  1. #9721
    Senior Member Nyarlathotep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Appears SE is currently down. Maybe the end!
    It's been working for me all day.
    Spoiler for quotes:

  2. #9722
    Animator/YouTuber/Gamer MrRe1gn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    It's been working for me all day.

    yeah, worked now...

  3. #9723
    Void Skeletonxf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    GMT
    Posts
    2,702
    Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    Guys, what should do as an admin and moderator of stickempires's wiki ?please no jokes
    What?

    Me and DAZ are the mods with full perms but people just need an account to edit.
    Spoiler for quotes:

    Striving to be understood

  4. #9724
    I liek cheetoz WheresMyCheetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the back of a car
    Posts
    1,049
    If I lost the sauce, does that make the spaghetti trash?
    I expect nothing and I am still disappointed.

    [13:14] <%[TZ]jli> Who needs a girlfriend when you have
    [13:14] <%[TZ]jli> the windows 7 start menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Make castle airs one shot swords or crawlers, it won't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by spino View Post
    "eta"
    Beta, theta, meta, then of course eta.
    Now explain what you mean by saying the real question is the eta
    Quote Originally Posted by lewislewis View Post
    I am in the 1600-2000 skill level

  5. #9725
    InamortaIsForChaosEmpire! empiresma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Dark Kingdom.
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    What?

    Me and DAZ are the mods with full perms but people just need an account to edit.
    look at this :
    http://prntscr.com/flmj8f
    also , I want to ask who make admins in SE's wiki?
    (not asking to be admin or a mod .. I want just know who make admins in SE's wiki?)

  6. #9726
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyCheetos View Post
    If I lost the sauce, does that make the spaghetti trash?
    I've eaten spaghetti without the sauce many times, it is still delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  7. #9727
    Circles aren't edgy Firewall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    *anime reference*
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    I've eaten spaghetti without the sauce many times, it is still delicious.
    Without any sauce whatsoever?

    Disgusting pig

    Spoiler for Gold mine:


    Spoiler for Bonus for scrolling all the way down here:

  8. #9728
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    821
    Eating with sauce would make more of a mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  9. #9729
    InamortaIsForChaosEmpire! empiresma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Dark Kingdom.
    Posts
    481
    Guys ! The email reset is working now ! I messaged brock about it .

    Facuferi proved that it works fine now .

  10. #9730
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    Guys ! The email reset is working now ! I messaged brock about it .

    Facuferi proved that it works fine now .
    All I can say is holy shit. Thanks Brock. But it doesn't stop there...
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •