StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 188 of 189 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189 LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1881

Thread: Name and shame the exploiters

A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    No one's talking to you gaismail. You fuck off.
    All the shit you're fabricating is against ME, so YOU should FUCK OFF! You darn turd
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 01-04-2018 at 08:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

I'm waiting for aseplayer's response here, fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

I'm waiting for aseplayer's response here, fuck off.
    AsePlayer knows you're a fucking idiot. Now you know.

Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Uh yeah, so if you need me to repeat myself I'm just waiting for aseplayer's reply.
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Why are you so sure that it isn't gaismail?
    Because I know for a fact it's Theo. Theo is even using the same profile pic on his discord account.

Now you can make the argument that Theo is just memeing and using that profile pic to stir up more controversy on this topic,
    But how would he even know if gais' supposed "alt" was using it without being on the forums himself? It makes no sense.
    Hence why this is Theo and not Gais.

You can also make the argument that gais has made a discord alt and has been chatting with me over two different discord accounts while altering personality every time, you can even make the argument that I'm gais at this point, I can't really prove you wrong on that, which is why this is a dumb argument.

If you are really dead set on these two being the same person, we could have a mod check their IP, but that is just silly and unnecessary imo.
    Last edited by AsePlayer; 01-04-2018 at 11:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    we could have a mod check their IP, but that is just silly and unnecessary imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post

That is all.
    And yet Capital D evour the god did it anyway. Amazing
    Spoiler for quotes:

The Gaismail Issue

Today; it is not an ordinary player being named and shamed for exploitation, it is another admin known as gaismail. While Gaismail; to my knowledge, has not 'exploited' the game as others have earlier in the thread through means such as OOSing and boosting, his actions have demonstrated a gross misuse of authority which more-than-constitutes the immediate revocation of his adminship on the Stick Empires global chat. Ignoring how Gaismail manages moderating the chat and his strong opinions regarding my character, the following Spoilers break down what has happened across several media platforms regarding Gaismail and Theoden, along with the argument for the revocation of adminship on Gaismail's account.
    Spoiler for What did Gaismail do?:

Spoiler for What makes this situation different from Mystery giving Lazar his admin account?:

Spoiler for Why are you talking about Theoden so much? Isn't this the Gaismail Issue?:

Spoiler for The Solution:

Spoiler for The Complete Irony:
    Last edited by LVL 9001; 04-07-2018 at 10:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    Was ET an SE clan to ever begin with?
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIVILIAR View Post
    If I don't get unbanned in 48 hours, I will revenge so hard that CRAZYJAY will lose his game....

First of all, I admire the work you put into this post but I don't know why you even bothered. Devs aren't even here now, no one to revoke adminships. And what goes on in that cancerous global chat is not a concern either.

Anyways, I suppose if Azxc was stripped of his adminship for sharing Gaismail should be treated the same.

I also have one thing that supports your post; there was a forum account called "slipnots" which suddenly appeared on these forums (it turned out to be Theoden). Its first posts were all supporting what gaismail said (in fact you could find one of those posts in the previous page). Just another thing that shows the suddenly friendly relationship between gaismail and theoden.

Quote Originally Posted by LVL 9001 View Post
    Today; it is not an ordinary player being named and shamed for exploitation, it is another admin known as gaismail. While Gaismail; to my knowledge, has not 'exploited' the game as others have earlier in the thread through means such as OOSing and boosting, his actions have demonstrated a gross misuse of authority which more-than-constitutes the immediate revocation of his adminship on the Stick Empires global chat. Ignoring how Gaismail manages moderating the chat and his strong opinions regarding my character, the following Spoilers break down what has happened across several media platforms regarding Gaismail and Theoden, along with the argument for the revocation of adminship on Gaismail's account.
    Spoiler for What did Gaismail do?:

Spoiler for What makes this situation different from Mystery giving Lazar his admin account?:

Spoiler for Why are you talking about Theoden so much? Isn't this the Gaismail Issue?:

Spoiler for The Solution:

Spoiler for The Complete Irony:
    You are a liar, sad to say, a very nasty repulsive liar. Did I only remove evidence of Theoden cheating from my channel? Or did I completely remove all of my videos from my channel? And what was the reason for my action? Also, what does it have to do anything with you? My channel I can do whatever I want with it. I didn't threaten to remove your adminship "over-emotional skew of your political stance". You shamelessly bashed Muslims out in the chat, called me a goat molester, and continuously mocked Muslims and Islam intentionally because of my presence. You are no different than the notorious KillerAllah degenerate. Sadly I have no evidence, so you can go on spewing bullshit about it. And yes, I will try my best to get your adminship removed hopefully soon. Also, after realizing Theoden's continuous admin abuse, I changed the password to my account for good. No one else uses it but me, since 2 weeks ago. Undoubtedly you've been living half your life as a troglodyte, which is why you aren't aware of anything that's happening.

Why did my relationship with Theoden change? Because of Theoden's word to end his perpetual cheating for good and I have seen a lot of changes from this respected player you still call a cheater. Ok confession time. Yes I made mistakes. Yes I cussed out some players out of anger. Yes I misused not only one admin account, but two, when ETxLazar was my possession. But what was my intention? To destroy the game? No, but to save it, very impulsively. And I'll make sure not to let any of this happen again on my part. So before pointing fingers at others LVL9001, I suggest you fix yourself first. Hypocrisy at its highest degree.

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

First of all, I admire the work you put into this post but I don't know why you even bothered. Devs aren't even here now, no one to revoke adminships. And what goes on in that cancerous global chat is not a concern either.

Anyways, I suppose if Azxc was stripped of his adminship for sharing Gaismail should be treated the same.
    No, not at all.

I also have one thing that supports your post; there was a forum account called "slipnots" which suddenly appeared on these forums (it turned out to be Theoden). Its first posts were all supporting what gaismail said (in fact you could find one of those posts in the previous page). Just another thing that shows the suddenly friendly relationship between gaismail and theoden.[/QUOTE]

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Thread Information