StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189
Results 1,881 to 1,888 of 1888

Thread: Name and shame the exploiters

Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    You are a liar, sad to say, a very nasty repulsive liar.
    This is always an excellent way to start a response. I look forward to seeing how you refute my points.

Did I only remove evidence of Theoden cheating from my channel? Or did I completely remove all of my videos from my channel? And what was the reason for my action? Also, what does it have to do anything with you? My channel I can do whatever I want with it.
    I understand that your channel is in the realm of your control; same as your admin account, it is unusual that you would delete every single video, including the ones which you had put effort into. This deletion of videos took place between early to mid-2017, it falls in close with the state of Détente that fell upon you and Theoden. I do not know the full story of what occurred or what pushed you to delete your videos, the statement made in the original discussion was an observation after noticing that videos from your Enjin profile and Stickpage Forum posts; including videos exposing Theoden, were no longer 'linked' to YouTube. Context and hindsight led to the accompanying statement with the observation.

I didn't threaten to remove your adminship "over-emotional skew of your political stance". You shamelessly bashed Muslims out in the chat, called me a goat molester, and continuously mocked Muslims and Islam intentionally because of my presence. Sadly I have no evidence, so you can go on spewing bullshit about it. And yes, I will try my best to get your adminship removed hopefully soon.
    That first sentence is exactly that, you threatened the revokation of my adminship because you took a joke made between Charrog and I out of context. The second sentence did not happen. I never bashed Muslims in the chat, nor did I call you a 'goat-molester' in either public or private chatrooms. The only remotely-close instance that you are referring to was said joke made between Charrog and I, and you took it close-to-heart for whatever reason. Even if I do make fun of Muslims once-in-a-while; it is not because you are there, you are not the center of the universe. It is because I am in the mood to make fun of them just as I do with other ethnicities, religion, and ideologies. By the way; making jokes is not a good reason to revoke someone's adminship, much less when the witch-hunter released his password to a known and confirmed exploiter, abuser, and unjust-banner in the first place. Talk about a double-standard.

Also, after realizing Theoden's continuous admin abuse, I changed the password to my account for good. No one else uses it but me, since 2 weeks ago.
    Alright, let me get this straight. You gave the password for your admin account to a confirmed exploiter known since 2015. I can only presume that Theoden knew the password since January 2018 or before given your diction and tone of ease in the February 23 post when admitting this. This sentiment was reinforced by others on March 01 and March 04 not long after. You just realized that Theoden was continuously abusing your account in spite of being told this by your own Raging Infernos peers in early-March, and you 'changed your password for good' only in late-March 2018? Pardon my skepticism, but that poorly-managed timeframe of action and decision is about as suspicious as Austria-Hungary taking a full month to declare war on Serbia.
    I did address that point in the original post, you changing the password of your account. Changing your password is not the issue here, the issue is the fact that you gave your password out in the first place. Even if you did change it, what is going to stop you from giving your password to Theoden again; or another irresponsible user, in the span of two months? Sorry to say it, but that is not the symbol of reliability.

Undoubtedly you've been living half your life as a troglodyte, which is why you aren't aware of anything that's happening.
    You are no different than the notorious KillerAllah degenerate.
    Ad hominem, how rude.

Why did my relationship with Theoden change? Because of Theoden's word to end his perpetual cheating for good and I have seen a lot of changes from this respected player you still call a cheater.
    Yes, brilliant. If there is an unbiased source to go by whether or not Theoden will stop exploiting the game; it is Theoden himself, excellent investigative journalism Gaismail. Did you not see the list of Theoden's Offenses? What do you think I am going to trust sooner, something that someone told me Theoden said in private, or the objective actions that have taken place on public forums and game spaces between 2015 to 2018?

Ok confession time. Yes I made mistakes. Yes I cussed out some players out of anger. Yes I misused not only one admin account, but two, when ETxLazar was my possession. But what was my intention? To destroy the game? No, but to save it, very impulsively. And I'll make sure not to let any of this happen again on my part. So before pointing fingers at others LVL9001, I suggest you fix yourself first. Hypocrisy at its highest degree.
    At least I did not share my account information with anyone else.

I like how you did not address any of the points in the original post. You called me a liar for spreading and analyzing objective information with context and hindsight. The only point you addressed from the original post was one that we had been arguing about since January 2018. A point, mind you, made irrelevant due to lack of evidence on your end and a contexual explanation on my end. So before you tell me anything about hypocrisy, I suggest you take your own advice and-

fix yourself first.
    Last edited by LVL 9001; 04-11-2018 at 01:07 AM.

Okay so I'm going to make this as small as I need to because I don't like wasting my time making posts here.
    First off I'd like to start with this statement made by LVL9001 in his post pretty much shitting on Gaismail and pretty much talking about a bunch of bullshit he knows nothing about.

"...Lazar is reliable and dependable compared to Theoden, who has a history of banning anyone who shows dissent or giving bans to certain individuals for the sake of 'trolling."
    This statement in itself makes no sense as there is no proof taht i was false banning people at all, and the fact that I actually barely played during the time of which hes saying being March 1-4 and February 23. Also the fact that I never banned anyone for the purpose of, "trolling."

"...Theoden's overall reputation has been diminished following bouts of "exposure" of his actions from Gaismail, Mystery, SpartanOtaku, Antis, and others who have reported Theoden in the past."
    You've clearly been living under a fucking rock. If you look at my accounts its clear I take losses, as I have stopped boosting and oosing. Also if you hadn't realised, Antis and Gaismail are both my friends, BOTH two are admins that stuck around after Myst and Otaku. So Myst and Otaku's statements of me make little difference considering they dont play anymore and the fact that Myst used to false ban me for no fucking reason.

"One can take a look at his YouTube channel, One Tricky Pony, which demonstrates a number of "suspicious" videos released in a close time-frame between January 19 and Febuary 16 of this year."
    Again your a fucking retard, did you not read the disclaimers? I clearly stated that i was using a non-FoW client as I was matching up with Killerallah over and over and wanted to show he was using cheat engine to oos the game. Also the zoom actually changed because I was attempting to make a montage and like some others, didn't want the top or bottom part of the replay screen in the shots. Whenever I started recording the games, i started to record quickly, hence why it didn't change. Also your entire claim that i was banning people for no reason makes no sense either, as I was in Team Of Winners (REBORN), as an owner and founder. I was a founder of the new clan, not the old. You weren't in the clan at all, so you have no context of why I actually banned people, so this point too, makes no sense.

"...he is indicated multiple times to abuse the admin ability in February and March of 2018, someone who does this does not deserve the role of admin on any platform even by proxy."

Again didn't play in this timestamp much at all. Also considering FACUFERI4 also had Gaismail's password, it could have very easily been him. I'm not saying it was, I'm just saying it's a possibility.

Now for the section of, "Theoden's offenses."
    November 30, 2015: Offered an SE Client to Gaismail. <- None hacked client so he didn't lag as much while making videos.
    May 14, 2016: Boosted with an alternate account. <- Out of the accounts I have admitted to boosting from in the past, this is not one of them. This was NOT my account.
    May 15, 2016: Boosted a second time with an alternate account. <- Again not my account. If someone surrenders to someone else, doesn't automatically mean that they are tthe same person.
    May 20, 2016: Reported by Empiresma and Gaismail for OOSing and boosting. <- Not my account and also how reliable is this faggot anyways lmao.
    June 03, 2016: Boosted a third time with an alternate account. <- I don't recall this being my account but I do know that this was one player that did boost me. This one is a legitimate claim.
    June 08, 2016: Caught OOSing by Empiresma <- This was because Empiresma was legit lag switching. So this is 100% fair imo.
    July 14, 2016: Banned for multi-accing on the Stickpage Forums, attempted to fake a report on an alternate account. <- That was legitimate from what I know.
    August 22, 2016: Banned Gaismail from Team of Winners for reporting him. <- att this point me and Gais had conflict. He thought I banned him for reporting me but it was actually because we had a rule to respect the people higher than you in the clan, which he wasn't respecting me (swearing at me and being rude), but I can understand why now. But I had a legitimate reason to ban him and so I did.
    August 22, 2016: Banned Gaismail from Team of Winners for reporting him. <- This was legitimate.
    December 30, 2016: Gaismail reports Theoden utilizing lag boosting. <- This is wrong from the very beginning because LoCxWinter isn't my account but Maxichang's.
    Alternate accusses Theoden of OOSing a match I thought this was obvious as LoC = Legacy of Chang or some shit but okay idiot.
    December 31, 2016: AsePlayer confirms that LoCxWinter is Theoden. <- Again, Max, not me.
    January 08, 2017: Gaismail reports Theoden utilizing the OOS function on an alternate account. <- GAISMAILXD was not my account but most likely KillerAllah.
    January 15, 2017: Manipulation (alt of Theoden) is reported to be OOSing by both alternate and Gaismail. <- Don't recall oosing alternate with it but Gais yes. Legitimate.
    January 21, 2017: Gaismail posts a YouTube Video (now deleted) and a screenshot demonstrating Theoden's boosting. <- Legitimate.
    August 08, 2017: Empiresma reports Theoden for boosting. <- This is when I gave some kid my account and supposedly he also somehow guessed or scammed RIxRI and started boosting. Wasn't me at all. Actually I gave RIxRI back a lot of points when I scammed the kid and got the accounts back, Ethan can confirm this.
    November 13, 2017: Gaismail mentions Theoden being an abuser alongside others including Richie and KillerAllah. <- Refers to past, not present, and the past cheating mention here is legitimate.
    February 23, 2018: Theoden is implied to have banned other RI players via shared account with Gaismail. <- This was a guess, not actual fact. Didn't happen at all.
    March 01, 2018: Theoden is implied to have banned SE Noob for 1 year for "no reason." <- Again, didn't happen.

"Theoden. By 2018, Gaismail had flipped perspectives on Theoden, deleting all videos he had of Theoden using exploits on his YouTube channel, and consistently posting positive comments on questionable videos posted by Theoden between January and February of 2018."

This has nothing to do with what your implying it does. Gaismail couldn't upload much because he was busy so he kinda quit his channel. I never asked anyone to delete the videos showing me cheating. Ask Facu if I asked him, his video is one of the first when you search up my channel. Also Gais comments positive shit in my comments because as i said before, I expose the real cheater here. the non-FoW client is just to show how he ooses and proof that he's doing it, not me.

"Theoden over the course of three years, someone who has not changed their actions or behavior and likely will never change either.," I have changed and you don't decide whether I have or I haven't. I had admin in the SE tutorial server and didn't do anything there either, even to the people I hated like UltraKing.

Now let me through something new into the mix here. LVL9001 accuses me of false banning people when he himself has false banned me. I had brought light to this situation before and I'm not going to do this before but it's true. He's going to keep declining this but he in the past has done the exact same thing that he banned me for. This was a case of hypocrisy and that he's not to be trusted what-so ever.

I'm not going to get into much of the stuff he said in your response to Gaismail in this post but I do want to say one thing.

"Even if I do make fun of Muslims once-in-a-while; it is not because you are there, you are not the center of the universe. It is because I am in the mood to make fun of them just as I do with other ethnicities, religion, and ideologies."

As an Admin, you should never fucking do this idiot. YOU are the one creating the toxic SE environment then.

A Stick Empires Player TheFhaiqal's Avatar
    Just stop this CRAP pls

I can't believe he had to metion someone like UltraKing xd :v
    Last edited by FACUFERI4; 04-28-2018 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Wrote something bad :v

A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipnots View Post
    Okay so I'm going to make this as small as I need to because I don't like wasting my time making posts here.
    First off I'd like to start with this statement made by LVL9001 in his post pretty much shitting on Gaismail and pretty much talking about a bunch of bullshit he knows nothing about.

"...Lazar is reliable and dependable compared to Theoden, who has a history of banning anyone who shows dissent or giving bans to certain individuals for the sake of 'trolling."
    This statement in itself makes no sense as there is no proof taht i was false banning people at all, and the fact that I actually barely played during the time of which hes saying being March 1-4 and February 23. Also the fact that I never banned anyone for the purpose of, "trolling."

"...Theoden's overall reputation has been diminished following bouts of "exposure" of his actions from Gaismail, Mystery, SpartanOtaku, Antis, and others who have reported Theoden in the past."
    You've clearly been living under a fucking rock. If you look at my accounts its clear I take losses, as I have stopped boosting and oosing. Also if you hadn't realised, Antis and Gaismail are both my friends, BOTH two are admins that stuck around after Myst and Otaku. So Myst and Otaku's statements of me make little difference considering they dont play anymore and the fact that Myst used to false ban me for no fucking reason.
    And he even sold his own account for Pete's sake lmao causing massive chaos in the game. Atleast I tried to save it!

@LVL9001 What have you contributed to the game? What good have you ever done for this game? Absolutely nothing. Yes, what I did was against the rules, but hey once again, atleast I tried to save the game when no one else gave a single fuck, speaking of which, you for example. And because of all my hard work and all those who supported me unlike you, the developers recently have decided to deal with ALL the cheaters AND update the game. Honestly, you don't deserve your admin-ship, because you're a cancer and a bigot. So you have absolutely no right whatsoever to slam me for my flaws when you've been living in a cave for too long. I'm done talking with you. Good bye.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

And he even sold his own account for Pete's sake lmao causing massive chaos in the game. Atleast I tried to save it!

@LVL9001 What have you contributed to the game? What good have you ever done for this game? Absolutely nothing. Yes, what I did was against the rules, but hey once again, atleast I tried to save the game when no one else gave a single fuck, speaking of which, you for example. And because of all my hard work and all those who supported me unlike you, the developers recently have decided to deal with ALL the cheaters AND update the game. Honestly, you don't deserve your admin-ship, because you're a cancer and a bigot. So you have absolutely no right whatsoever to slam me for my flaws when you've been living in a cave for too long. I'm done talking with you. Good bye.
    Oh gosh the admin gaismail is sharing his admin account. Hope he will not be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by busoy2 View Post
    Oh gosh the admin gaismail is sharing his admin account. Hope he will not be banned.
    I'm actually not sharing my account currently. Cheaters in this game are the last to talk

Oh and let's not forget this too

https://imgur.com/a/ND7dkh7
    https://imgur.com/a/rlY0p0E
    https://imgur.com/a/lzFfL8f
    https://imgur.com/a/vsi6qXo
    https://imgur.com/a/FJWvpHM <--- Finally banned for continuously flaming despite given several warnings.
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 04-29-2018 at 07:48 AM.

Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Please ban/punish MALANIA for intentionally exploiting the OOS Error. Today in a match, I was about to win and then he OOS. I can't believe that this is still apart of the game. I really love this game but people like him make it not fun. Thank you and please, do something about it.
    Last edited by ImmortalGiant; 06-25-2018 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGiant View Post
    Please ban/punish MALANIA for intentionally exploiting the OOS Error. Today in a match, I was about to win and then he OOS. I can't believe that this is still apart of the game. I really love this game but people like him make it not fun. Thank you and please, do something about it.
    Just emailed CRAZYJAY.

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Hey, i just comeback to give you some tips

if you want to watch FIFA world cup 2018
    go to this link:

" http://play.fujitv.live/tvplayer/index.html#reload "

this is FUJI TV from japan and i think it is !! LEGAL !! to watch from it, but the comentators use japanese language
    and the resolution is good enough and better than another free world cup streamings

steps:
    1. click the link
    2. and press webonline
    3. made an free acount, just use email, it easy as fuck
    4. you will be directed to a lot of channels, just try one by one, just choose the title is "2018 FIFA xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" xxxxxx= in japanese language
    5. happy watching
    6. if you want to watch from your smartphone, just install the app from google playstore or appstore(iphone user) and log in

if you dont like soccer, just ignore this post
    Hi,

I told you that if

a+a=b then
    2a=b

c+c=2b
    2c=2b

Therefore 2a=b=c

My internet conection speed: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5480744701

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Stop being a moron lmao

Thread Information