StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 182 of 187 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1862

Thread: Name and shame the exploiters

  1. #1811
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    1. Weren't you already warned about trolling me Ase?
    2. Isn't this the place we are supposed to report abuse and cheating?
    3. Weren't you already warned for trolling me Ase, or do you have short term and long term memory loss?
    4. Weren't you already warned for trolling me Ase?
    Once again, I am not trolling you, but providing you with a very valid response.
    (You seemed to not want to reply to my last valid response for some reason.)

    I don't know if you are aware, but a majority of your salty reports go ignored because... they're salty reports.
    If everyone wanted to complain about every inconvenience they experienced within a game, this thread would have double the posts.

    Your only defense against me seems to be
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    1. Weren't you already warned about trolling me Ase?
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    3. Weren't you already warned about trolling me Ase?
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    4. Weren't you already warned about trolling me Ase?
    Why do you keep repeating yourself like I did something wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate
    do you have short term and long term memory loss?
    ^^^ lol

    Why are you on the internet if you cannot take criticism when your obvious flaws are exposed?

    You complain 1+ times a DAY and then talk about how SE will never get fixed, yet you continue to complain about it.
    I don't get it.

    Looking forward to your carefully thought out, logical and valid response <3
    Last edited by AsePlayer; 01-19-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  2. #1812
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    726
    I guess you do suffer from memory issues.
    Why did I not respond? Because the mods asked us to drop it. Something you seem unable to do, given your low reading comprehension level?

    Second, I know you may struggle with basic math, but I doubt I have reported even half the days this week, and probably in the past month maybe reported 3 or 4 players? Giving us 1 out of 8 days at most? Pesky math, displaying just what an ignorant as s you are Assplayer.

    So, I am being criticized for reporting a player who is cheating/abusing with evidence. In the thread that is made for reporting such things. Makes perfect sense. I will instead just "Be like Ass," and every time a player does follow protocol, insert my tiny self into said thread for no apparent reason other than to display for the entire world my massive Assplayeriocy.

    Oh wait, Gais and I don't do that. Just you, it seems.

    We would actually like to see SE fixed, but given Brock and CJ make blokes like you mods and stuff, it is pretty apparent they are trying to rekt the game to the bitter end.


    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    Once again, I am not trolling you, but providing you with a very valid response.
    (You seemed to not want to reply to my last valid response for some reason.)

    I don't know if you are aware, but a majority of your salty reports go ignored because... they're salty reports.
    If everyone wanted to complain about every inconvenience they experienced within a game, this thread would have double the posts.

    Your only defense against me seems to be




    Why are you on the internet if you cannot take criticism when your obvious flaws are exposed?

    You complain 1+ times a DAY and then talk about how SE will never get fixed, yet you continue to complain about it.
    I don't get it.

    Looking forward to your carefully thought out, logical and valid response <3
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  3. #1813
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    I guess you do suffer from memory issues.
    Why did I not respond? Because the mods asked us to drop it. Something you seem unable to do, given your low reading comprehension level?

    Second, I know you may struggle with basic math, but I doubt I have reported even half the days this week, and probably in the past month maybe reported 3 or 4 players? Giving us 1 out of 8 days at most? Pesky math, displaying just what an ignorant as s you are Assplayer.
    If you're resulting to calling me names, you've already lost the argument. Please try to keep your composure man.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate
    So, I am being criticized for reporting a player who is cheating/abusing with evidence. In the thread that is made for reporting such things. Makes perfect sense. I will instead just "Be like Ass," and every time a player does follow protocol, insert my tiny self into said thread for no apparent reason other than to display for the entire world my massive Assplayeriocy.
    Your only evidence is that the game was frozen. Freezes occur naturally too btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate
    display for the entire world my massive Assplayeriocy.
    Oh wait, Gais and I don't do that. Just you, it seems.
    Excuse me?

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate
    We would actually like to see SE fixed, but given Brock and CJ make blokes like you mods and stuff, it is pretty apparent they are trying to rekt the game to the bitter end.
    Oh. Alright, disregard the massive tournament I just hosted to try and bring SE. I don't care about the game apparently, that's why I blew 200$ on it. That's why I made a YouTube channel, devoting many years into it. That's even why I spent many hours on monitoring the SE Global chat when the other admins left it and even reinstate more admins to keep it alive. I just don't care.

    If you are going to respond, please be civil about it, you seem to be baiting me to take another infraction when I have a simple disagreement with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  4. #1814
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    726
    Freezers occur naturally, exactly at the moment someone realizes they are going to lose... and then last for now 4 hours... stunning... I mean, this only happens with some players naturally all the time... I mean, all those videos Gais has of OOS, ping spiking, etc that just must be stunning coincidence after coincidence, again, and again and again... SE is a paragon of fair play, and honest players. Mea culpa, I mean I have only had Robin Hoodz do stuff like this to me for months... I must be imagining it all like some messed up episode of Sherlock or something...

    I do agree with one thing you said, you blew $200 on SE, a game that is totally broken, dead, and full of abuse at every turn. Was a dumb move.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If you're resulting to calling me names, you've already lost the argument. Please try to keep your composure man.

    Your only evidence is that the game was frozen. Freezes occur naturally too btw.

    Excuse me?



    Oh. Alright, disregard the massive tournament I just hosted to try and bring SE. I don't care about the game apparently, that's why I blew 200$ on it. That's why I made a YouTube channel, devoting many years into it. That's even why I spent many hours on monitoring the SE Global chat when the other admins left it and even reinstate more admins to keep it alive. I just don't care.

    If you are going to respond, please be civil about it, you seem to be baiting me to take another infraction when I have a simple disagreement with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  5. #1815
    Keikaku means plan Devour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Find me for top tier Devour treatment ;)
    Posts
    9,857
    I'm only popping in because I got reports from both of you. Alternate, Ase disagreeing with you is not trolling. People are allowed to disagree with you or think you're wrong about things. If you can't handle how gently he put that without flying into a rage and responding with insults, you won't stick around for long because only one person here is being problematic. Not handing out infractions right now but I'm getting tired of these dumb reports over dumb arguments.

  6. #1816
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    I'm only popping in because I got reports from both of you. Alternate, Ase disagreeing with you is not trolling. People are allowed to disagree with you or think you're wrong about things. If you can't handle how gently he put that without flying into a rage and responding with insults, you won't stick around for long because only one person here is being problematic. Not handing out infractions right now but I'm getting tired of these dumb reports over dumb arguments.
    He immediately trolled my post, saying "keep complaining, you know how much we can do about it." There was no disagreement, Devour. To say that is what is driving this is pure BS lies. Go back, I made a post, in the right thread, about a player who is known for abuse. Ase immediately makes a snide trolling remark. Don't want shit in threads, throw out the poop maker (Ase).
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  7. #1817
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    I'm not going to argue with illogic. Everything said below is incorrect, I'll point that out
    1. Freezes do occur at random times, I often have freezes in friendlies vs OFE, Gaismail, and others.
    2. You have confirmation bias if you really think that only RobinHoodz has frozen vs you (btw RobinHoodz is a very honorable player, I've played 20+ games with him and never froze, you're obviously the lagger here) in the past few months.
    3. Gais has videos specifically of Theoden oosing/ping spiking.
    4. You again exhibit something called confirmation bias.

    Wow damm, seems like you don't have any argument anymore. You're just salty dude. Lemme explain literally every game I've had vs you when I'm on a new account:
    "gl hf"
    "MSEGA" or some other cancerass shit that you sprout bc you're a toxic as fuck human being
    *alternate gets rekt*
    "LAG CHEATER, NOOB, LUCKY !!!!"
    *leaves game*
    *pms me after game "I FUCK YOUR MOM EVERY NIGHT, SHE FEEL SO GOOD." "I REPORT YOU TO CJ AND I'll GET YOU BANNED!!!" "YOUR MOM WONT LIKE IT TONIGHT"*
    then I'm like
    "hey, dude, I'm Antis"
    then u just stop replying cause you can't report shit on me and u fucking know it.
    You just want to report anyone who is better than you. Period.

    And also, if you want to just flame SE so much, just fuck off of the game then.

    Leave Stickempires.

    It doesn't need garbage no lifes like you.

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Freezers occur naturally, exactly at the moment someone realizes they are going to lose... and then last for now 4 hours... stunning... I mean, this only happens with some players naturally all the time... I mean, all those videos Gais has of OOS, ping spiking, etc that just must be stunning coincidence after coincidence, again, and again and again... SE is a paragon of fair play, and honest players. Mea culpa, I mean I have only had Robin Hoodz do stuff like this to me for months... I must be imagining it all like some messed up episode of Sherlock or something...

    I do agree with one thing you said, you blew $200 on SE, a game that is totally broken, dead, and full of abuse at every turn. Was a dumb move.
    Last edited by AntisReborn; 01-19-2017 at 09:25 PM.

  8. #1818
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate
    Don't want shit in threads, throw out the poop maker (Ase).
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    He immediately trolled my post. There was no disagreement, Devour. He immediately makes a snide trolling remark...
    You're contradicting yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    I'm only popping in because I got reports from both of you. Alternate, Ase disagreeing with you is not trolling. People are allowed to disagree with you or think you're wrong about things. If you can't handle how gently he put that without flying into a rage and responding with insults, you won't stick around for long because only one person here is being problematic. Not handing out infractions right now but I'm getting tired of these dumb reports over dumb arguments.
    Wew. Thanks for coming Devour.
    Last edited by AsePlayer; 01-19-2017 at 09:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  9. #1819
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by AntisReborn View Post
    I'm not going to argue with illogic. Everything said below is incorrect, I'll point that out
    1. Freezes do occur at random times, I often have freezes in friendlies vs OFE, Gaismail, and others.
    2. You have confirmation bias if you really think that only RobinHoodz has frozen vs you (btw RobinHoodz is a very honorable player, I've played 20+ games with him and never froze, you're obviously the lagger here) in the past few months.
    3. Gais has videos specifically of Theoden oosing/ping spiking.
    4. You again exhibit something called confirmation bias.

    Wow damm, seems like you don't have any argument anymore. You're just salty dude. Lemme explain literally every game I've had vs you when I'm on a new account:
    "gl hf"
    "MSEGA" or some other cancerass shit that you sprout bc you're a toxic as fuck human being
    *alternate gets rekt*
    "LAG CHEATER, NOOB, LUCKY !!!!"
    *leaves game*
    *pms me after game "I FUCK YOUR MOM EVERY NIGHT, SHE FEEL SO GOOD." "I REPORT YOU TO CJ AND I'll GET YOU BANNED!!!" "YOUR MOM WONT LIKE IT TONIGHT"*
    then I'm like
    "hey, dude, I'm Antis"
    then u just stop replying cause you can't report shit on me and u fucking know it.
    You just want to report anyone who is better than you. Period.

    And also, if you want to just flame SE so much, just fuck off of the game then.

    Leave Stickempires.

    It doesn't need garbage no lifes like you.
    Antis, having normal freezes is fine. But if it happens over and over again, or in other words, shit tons of times from the same person who's known to be a cheater or suspected to be one, then that there is a problem. Now for RobinHoodz, I had a freeze with him once, and I thought he was a cheater, but when I kept playing with him many times, that idea left my head.
    And yes Antis, atm I only have videos of Theoden and I HAD other videos of others like xxx222xxx and KillerAllah. But I didn't give a shit about them as much as Theoden. Just look at the mess he made. Because of him so many players left; Mystery, WyzDM, GaleForce, Rain, and soon many more if this game doesn't change.
    But hey, I'm not telling you to not keep an eye on him. You never know who the bloody fuck he is, could be Theoden. You never know.
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 01-20-2017 at 04:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)


    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  10. #1820
    Senior Member Zomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by AntisReborn View Post
    Lemme explain literally every game I've had vs you when I'm on a new account:
    "gl hf"
    "MSEGA" or some other cancerass shit that you sprout bc you're a toxic as fuck human being
    *alternate gets rekt*
    "LAG CHEATER, NOOB, LUCKY !!!!"
    *leaves game*
    *pms me after game "I FUCK YOUR MOM EVERY NIGHT, SHE FEEL SO GOOD." "I REPORT YOU TO CJ AND I'll GET YOU BANNED!!!" "YOUR MOM WONT LIKE IT TONIGHT"*
    then I'm like
    "hey, dude, I'm Antis"
    then u just stop replying cause you can't report shit on me and u fucking know it.
    You just want to report anyone who is better than you. Period.
    This is so true, its more fun when you dont tell him who you are though for future reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Press G to Win
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIVILIAR View Post
    If I don't get unbanned in 48 hours, I will revenge so hard that CRAZYJAY will lose his game....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •