StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 133 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1834

Thread: Name and shame the exploiters

Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    miner wall <3
    Ase please stop playing with people's nuts when they're pissed

miner wall <3
    Instant chaos win... miner wall costs 300 gold... and gives chaos total control of center, further putting order behind... but ase, what do you even know, u don't play anymore lmbo...
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

Archer pressure making use of wall means Chaos does not get a free win
    Spoiler for quotes:

Striving to be understood

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherFish View Post
    Ok then, let's see how u feel if someone blew up your miners in lag
    Swords

To be the honest the whole idea that Chaos is OP is a myth to be honest its almost close to perfect balance. and if its not perfect its close enough to make every OvC/CvO a fair game. I don't really want to spend time backing this up (i don't post here actively enough anymore) but I talk from my limited personal experinece (my account still has free membership) and seeing many of the greatest players in the game master Chaos and or Order and do well.

The greatest credit to the game ignoring Elementals is the balance and not enough noise to be honest it made about that. The devs showed great honesty and integrity balancing a free and in game purchase empire.

So good job CJ lets praise him and his team for that
    Spoiler for Nothing:

Chaos is OP in a sense that most players have less experience against Chaos so won't play as well. Unfortunately this also has nothing to do with Chaos gameplay balance so is not really something to fix.
    Spoiler for quotes:

Striving to be understood

Yeah, no abuse here at all... 2000 ping almost entire match...

but no king frauds doens't abuse at all, even when losing...
    watch my units to totally haywire near end of game, wehn I took advantage then he lag fuc ked the rest of the match so I couldn't micro at all...

But no, I shouldn't get pi ssed about stuff like this, or the other abuse in SE, because even though I gave ase and CJ replays of abuse like this and even though others have reported kingtods/herald, it doesn't fu ckign exist.

What a fu ckng joke of a game this has become, where abusers and cheaters are protected instead of dealt with,

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...6&version=2.29

You want to know how bad tods lagged that match? It broke the SOUND to se on my laptop... the game sound stopped working the lag and ping was so bad. But no, no problems at all there...
    Last edited by alternate; 02-02-2016 at 04:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Instant chaos win... miner wall costs 300 gold... and gives chaos total control of center, further putting order behind... but ase, what do you even know, u don't play anymore lmbo...
    I know tons of things. I still play, just not on my main

You lag a bit too alternate, and when I fight kingtods it's just laggy but not that extreme. Kingtods has really bad lag, and maybe he abuses. But he might just have really bad internet. Just because someone is lagging doesn't mean you report them and they should all be kicked and banned. Lag =/= cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

"Archer pressure making use of wall means Chaos does not get a free win"

Order can't get a wall to deal with bombers before they start entering into mid-game. I've tried incorporating them in the past. It's awkward because you end up cutting out an archer queue or co somewhere (talking about wall at centre). At roughly 3 minutes, walls are okay, maybe a bit before. But your miners won't be bombed after that anyway.

Chaos is too strong at TOP level play. This is universally agreed among the upper echelon that Chaos gains an advantage going into the mid-game using dead macro. Players that can't hold any sort of decent winrate vs Zomar and co (are quite bluntly) not good enough to talk about balance - actually the game is very well balanced for lower level play (i.e. anything not top).
    Nice to meet you.

Could you elaborate on the statement that chaos is stronger in top level play? And how would you balance it?
    Last edited by nutsophast; 02-02-2016 at 10:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

Thread Information