StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1830

Thread: Name and shame the exploiters

  1. #1821
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by AntisReborn View Post
    I'm not going to argue with illogic. Everything said below is incorrect, I'll point that out
    1. Freezes do occur at random times, I often have freezes in friendlies vs OFE, Gaismail, and others.
    2. You have confirmation bias if you really think that only RobinHoodz has frozen vs you (btw RobinHoodz is a very honorable player, I've played 20+ games with him and never froze, you're obviously the lagger here) in the past few months.
    3. Gais has videos specifically of Theoden oosing/ping spiking.
    4. You again exhibit something called confirmation bias.

    Wow damm, seems like you don't have any argument anymore. You're just salty dude. Lemme explain literally every game I've had vs you when I'm on a new account:
    "gl hf"
    "MSEGA" or some other cancerass shit that you sprout bc you're a toxic as fuck human being
    *alternate gets rekt*
    "LAG CHEATER, NOOB, LUCKY !!!!"
    *leaves game*
    *pms me after game "I FUCK YOUR MOM EVERY NIGHT, SHE FEEL SO GOOD." "I REPORT YOU TO CJ AND I'll GET YOU BANNED!!!" "YOUR MOM WONT LIKE IT TONIGHT"*
    then I'm like
    "hey, dude, I'm Antis"
    then u just stop replying cause you can't report shit on me and u fucking know it.
    You just want to report anyone who is better than you. Period.

    And also, if you want to just flame SE so much, just fuck off of the game then.

    Leave Stickempires.

    It doesn't need garbage no lifes like you.
    Antis, having normal freezes is fine. But if it happens over and over again, or in other words, shit tons of times from the same person who's known to be a cheater or suspected to be one, then that there is a problem. Now for RobinHoodz, I had a freeze with him once, and I thought he was a cheater, but when I kept playing with him many times, that idea left my head.
    And yes Antis, atm I only have videos of Theoden and I HAD other videos of others like xxx222xxx and KillerAllah. But I didn't give a shit about them as much as Theoden. Just look at the mess he made. Because of him so many players left; Mystery, WyzDM, GaleForce, Rain, and soon many more if this game doesn't change.
    But hey, I'm not telling you to not keep an eye on him. You never know who the bloody fuck he is, could be Theoden. You never know.
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 01-20-2017 at 03:03 AM.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  2. #1822
    Senior Member Zomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by AntisReborn View Post
    Lemme explain literally every game I've had vs you when I'm on a new account:
    "gl hf"
    "MSEGA" or some other cancerass shit that you sprout bc you're a toxic as fuck human being
    *alternate gets rekt*
    "LAG CHEATER, NOOB, LUCKY !!!!"
    *leaves game*
    *pms me after game "I FUCK YOUR MOM EVERY NIGHT, SHE FEEL SO GOOD." "I REPORT YOU TO CJ AND I'll GET YOU BANNED!!!" "YOUR MOM WONT LIKE IT TONIGHT"*
    then I'm like
    "hey, dude, I'm Antis"
    then u just stop replying cause you can't report shit on me and u fucking know it.
    You just want to report anyone who is better than you. Period.
    This is so true, its more fun when you dont tell him who you are though for future reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Press G to Win
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIVILIAR View Post
    If I don't get unbanned in 48 hours, I will revenge so hard that CRAZYJAY will lose his game....

  3. #1823
    Circles aren't edgy Firewall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    *anime reference*
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomar View Post
    This is so true, its more fun when you dont tell him who you are though for future reference.
    Good old days when alternate thought I was hashbrown

    Where'd those go

    Spoiler for Gold mine:


    Spoiler for Bonus for scrolling all the way down here:

  4. #1824
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by Firewall View Post
    Good old days when alternate thought I was hashbrown

    Where'd those go
    Good days when alternate thought I was Antis.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  5. #1825
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,158
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Good days when alternate thought I was Antis.
    Good days when alternate thought I was a fake AsePlayer
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  6. #1826
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    217
    Theoden OOS:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKJo...ature=youtu.be

    Theoden boosting with one of WARofTROYA's accounts:
    http://imgur.com/a/Ghu0T
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  7. #1827
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    683
    Just want to give a shout out to Facu for ele glitch abusing his way to victory (along with the reported pushing and other things he has done to get to 2300) on SE. Keep it classy man!
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  8. #1828
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Just want to give a shout out to Facu for ele glitch abusing his way to victory (along with the reported pushing and other things he has done to get to 2300) on SE. Keep it classy man!
    As far as I know, he lag abuses and he glitch abuses.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTnIvPfrrpc
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  9. #1829
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    As far as I know, he lag abuses and he glitch abuses.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTnIvPfrrpc
    He used the double tornado bug repeatedly in the match against me. I saw in other replays him using both that glitch, the charrog jump glitch, and a few others.
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  10. #1830
    InamortaIsForChaosEmpire! empiresma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Dark Kingdom.
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    He used the double tornado bug repeatedly in the match against me. I saw in other replays him using both that glitch, the charrog jump glitch, and a few others.
    Dude double tornado bug is not cheating , just deal with it .
    (I don't even play with ele but I know that double tornado is not cheating it's just a bug and we must deal with it)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •