StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 186 of 189 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1889

Thread: Name and shame the exploiters

  1. #1851
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    He only started cheating recently. Before, he only lagged, lagging =/= cheating. If you have evidence then I'm open to being corrected.

    By no means do I think Stick Empires is fine as it is, but nothing's gonna change so I don't care. With all due respect, if you think that my opinion of a dead game is a problem then that is pretty stupid.
    SE is not a dead game, SE only will die when it get 0 people online, but people still loving SE < 3 so you can't say "dead game" is ridiculous ffs

  2. #1852
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    736
    Quote Originally Posted by FACUFERI4 View Post
    SE is not a dead game, SE only will die when it get 0 people online, but people still loving SE < 3 so you can't say "dead game" is ridiculous ffs
    Um... but SE is dead. Allah having 20 accounts on at once out of 60 isn't a good thing... the game is primarily populated at this point by terribly laggy players (Mongkok and his alts, Kowloon, etc.), the occasional 1600s and belows who cycle through, and then trashy abusers like allah and you.
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

    Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

  3. #1853
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Um... but SE is dead. Allah having 20 accounts on at once out of 60 isn't a good thing... the game is primarily populated at this point by terribly laggy players (Mongkok and his alts, Kowloon, etc.), the occasional 1600s and belows who cycle through, and then trashy abusers like allah and you.
    Is not dead and Allah and you are trashy abusers? ok, i didnt knew that you were 1 of them

  4. #1854
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    891
    Okay, maybe SE isn't dead but it's almost dead. I like SE and I still play it. It's fun but there's a lot less people on it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  5. #1855
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,249
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Um... but SE is dead. Allah having 20 accounts on at once out of 60 isn't a good thing... the game is primarily populated at this point by terribly laggy players (Mongkok and his alts, Kowloon, etc.), the occasional 1600s and belows who cycle through, and then trashy abusers like allah and you.
    I saw the game have 160 on a few days ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Okay, maybe SE isn't dead but it's almost dead. I like SE and I still play it. It's fun but there's a lot less people on it now.
    I thought so till I checked recently. Idk why, it's just refusing to die lol
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  6. #1856
    A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    I saw the game have 160 on a few days ago.
    All of them are alternate's accounts.















    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 11-17-2017 at 01:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  7. #1857
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    891
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    I thought so till I checked recently. Idk why, it's just refusing to die lol
    It's a good game, just no updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  8. #1858
    A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    It's a good game, just no updates.
    No updates = shit game
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

  9. #1859
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    891
    No, I think a game can be good without updates. Updates don't determine the quality of a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

  10. #1860
    A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    No, I think a game can be good without updates. Updates don't determine the quality of a game.
    Updates can't fix bugs that cheaters abuse. You find this a good thing?
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 01-22-2018 at 08:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

    Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •