StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 186 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Name and shame the exploiters

Somefatguy1 has stopped, so to anyone who has been rigged by him, he sends his apologies and is also forfeiting as justice. That's all I know

archy beatz is the biggest threat I know, but just a reminder that when they pause DO NOT UN-PAUSE or make any effort to stop them. It is in fact when you un-pause and they re-pause that causes this glitch to be more evident (to my knowledge, as archy has yet to succeed now).
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATETHISNAME View Post
    Christ. When even archy has more sense than half the people on these last three pages you know there's something gone wrong.

Say, are you afraid of exploiters? Because I do.
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by uberman View Post
    Yes, its gonna be hard for you Fr0st, and so you are excused from duties as an uber-cop

There will be cases when it really does happen by chance - but the probability of it happening by chance just as the statue falls is very little, and the probability of it happening exactly at that time repeatedly for a player when he is losing is, well, fuck all.
    I hope that it will be easier for Dev's to act upon a body of evidence, rather than a single incident.
    I also hope some of the exploiters will be less inclined to do so when they will be named and shamed so even if the Dev's dont act but some exploiters are too ashamed to keep exploiting, then its worth while.

ETA Aimen, when I said it locked up, what I was describing was that the game didnt progress past the view of his statue falling. The statue was gone, but the last rubble was still there, I could move camera round the stage, see my units and so on, but not select or act. It just stayed there, didnt go to victory or defeat stage, but I know for 100% sure I was reduced in rank because it took me below 1900 - and I was over 1900 before the match. Because he was so much lower rank than me, I lost between 25-30 ranking.
    SeeMeShine, not sure if he's still on Top 100 because it's now up to 1800 -.-

He is very annoying and keeps pausing the game, then lagged out which froze the game. Also calls me a noob for beating him and other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Somefatguy1 has stopped, so to anyone who has been rigged by him, he sends his apologies and is also forfeiting as justice. That's all I know
    Thats great! if more people stop expoliting because of this, then its a sucess, even if the devs cant do anything.
    Well done Somefatguy1. If you ever exploited me, I forgive you

archy beatz is the biggest threat I know, but just a reminder that when they pause DO NOT UN-PAUSE or make any effort to stop them. It is in fact when you un-pause and they re-pause that causes this glitch to be more evident (to my knowledge, as archy has yet to succeed now).
    Great tip WyzDM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyWhisper View Post
    SeeMeShine, not sure if he's still on Top 100 because it's now up to 1800 -.-

He is very annoying and keeps pausing the game, then lagged out which froze the game. Also calls me a noob for beating him and other stuff.
    Hes rated 1777, not in the top 100.
    But he's still a jerk, just not a threat to the peace of mind and enjoyment of more highly rated players. He can still annoy players with lower rating, though.
    Last edited by uberman; 02-08-2013 at 01:27 PM.
    My main chaos account is chaoticevil but I play my alt chaos account TZxChaoticEvil at the moment.
    My order account is uberman.

I hope this thread will be much less active now we have a ban policy, but just incase; If you have been in a game against a hacker, dont stand by and let the cheats get away with it! contribute any information, screen shot or replay to my thread 'name and shame the exploiters' http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...the-exploiters

i've faced archybeats. OH MY GOSH he is the biggest threat. some others are hyperpostile, and sameopet
    hyperpostile is somewhere in the 1600s to 1400s. I don't know where sameopet is cuz i only faced him once
    Last edited by isgood; 02-08-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyWhisper View Post
    SeeMeShine
    I thought he quit, as I haven't seen him online in a while.

Which would be fine with me, he was a total jerk.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATETHISNAME View Post
    Christ. When even archy has more sense than half the people on these last three pages you know there's something gone wrong.

Frozen Dragon Knight DragonFrost's Avatar
    but... If you don't Unpause, how does the game progress (even without freezing)
    I respect Hewitt.
    I made a wRHG, thanks Hewitt for inspiring me to write. Here is my wRHG, Fr0st, the Frozen Archer.

SEXY ARCHIDON!

Spoiler for I will miss you:

So I played archybeatz today. Just now actually. I was winning, obviously, and he tried to do this to me.
    I cussed him out telling him his account is most likely going to be banned if he continues(I'm serious).
    So we then played the waiting game. I went and played tetris for about 10 minutes, came back, and I won.
    Hey, I'm doing something now.

Spoiler for Something:

Frozen Dragon Knight DragonFrost's Avatar
    ^^ I love the waiting game. Someone managed to glitch it to freeze (now that i think of it, it happened to me once a while ago), I just went on my other account, made sure i didnt minimize my frozen game, and played on my other account. The joys of 2+ account!
    I respect Hewitt.
    I made a wRHG, thanks Hewitt for inspiring me to write. Here is my wRHG, Fr0st, the Frozen Archer.

SEXY ARCHIDON!

Spoiler for I will miss you:

Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    So I played archybeatz today. Just now actually. I was winning, obviously, and he tried to do this to me.
    I cussed him out telling him his account is most likely going to be banned if he continues(I'm serious).
    So we then played the waiting game. I went and played tetris for about 10 minutes, came back, and I won.
    It's so easy, right?

I bet that guy thought he would have you wait and eventually surrender. Some guy (can't remember his name, I have a picture but his name is partially cut-off) did the same to me and I started browsing the forums and stuff for an hour. Came back and he was like "wtf?" and surrendered.

Spoiler for picture:

For whatever reason I still lost rating, has anyone else lost rating like this too?

This is how I got my rating, with my awesomeness. Insert Guile's Theme.

Also, clan-less Stick Empires player. Yolo right?

Thread Information