StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 184 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Name and shame the exploiters

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFrost View Post
    ^^ I love the waiting game. Someone managed to glitch it to freeze (now that i think of it, it happened to me once a while ago), I just went on my other account, made sure i didnt minimize my frozen game, and played on my other account. The joys of 2+ account!
    You always make me play the waiting game :/ and I always lose!
    I quit. I freaking quit. Screw this 9.8 kb limit, it's impossible to get a good gif that size. Here's my freaking gif.

Idk if it's just my curiosity as a programmer myself or if everyone else is curious as well, but I am interested in finding out the specific reason these exploits are possible.

Frozen Dragon Knight DragonFrost's Avatar
    Mistakes in the coding? Idk, not a programmer.
    I respect Hewitt.
    I made a wRHG, thanks Hewitt for inspiring me to write. Here is my wRHG, Fr0st, the Frozen Archer.

SEXY ARCHIDON!

Spoiler for I will miss you:

Quote Originally Posted by jli View Post
    Idk if it's just my curiosity as a programmer myself or if everyone else is curious as well, but I am interested in finding out the specific reason these exploits are possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonFrost View Post
    Mistakes in the coding? Idk, not a programmer.
    Isn't that how almost all exploits are made?

This is how I got my rating, with my awesomeness. Insert Guile's Theme.

Also, clan-less Stick Empires player. Yolo right?

Frozen Dragon Knight DragonFrost's Avatar
    No. Some exploits are due to hacks,
    I respect Hewitt.
    I made a wRHG, thanks Hewitt for inspiring me to write. Here is my wRHG, Fr0st, the Frozen Archer.

SEXY ARCHIDON!

Spoiler for I will miss you:

Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    So I played archybeatz today. Just now actually. I was winning, obviously, and he tried to do this to me.
    I cussed him out telling him his account is most likely going to be banned if he continues(I'm serious).
    So we then played the waiting game. I went and played tetris for about 10 minutes, came back, and I won.
    hehe.

With my game vs Archybeatz, I logged on a different account on a different computer, leaving the chaoticevil-archbeatz game alone - my other account has chaoticevil as a friend and showed the rating was already lost, even though my game still showed his statue colapse.
    Could that be a crash in flash or something? strangly, I could still pan around the game stage, it didnt look like a flash-crash.
    My main chaos account is chaoticevil but I play my alt chaos account TZxChaoticEvil at the moment.
    My order account is uberman.

I hope this thread will be much less active now we have a ban policy, but just incase; If you have been in a game against a hacker, dont stand by and let the cheats get away with it! contribute any information, screen shot or replay to my thread 'name and shame the exploiters' http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...the-exploiters

lucky me i didn't have any kind of lag

Quote Originally Posted by stickman311 View Post
    lucky me i didn't have any kind of lag
    If a player lags out, thats not an exploit. If you lag out, you lose, so its a pretty crappy exploit.
    When a person deliberately induces a lag effect to cause the opponent to lose, particularly if the opponent was wining, thats an exploit. If you cant see the difference, then go watch tele-tubbies or some other age appropriate challenging material (in other words, the difference is pretty obvious).
    If your concerned about a genuine lag out being mistaken for a lag-exploit, leading to a player being wrongly accuse then fair point - but there are two things
    1. it will normally only happen in such a way that if you lag out, you LOSE not win the game.
    2. if the lag out caused the wrong person to win, then it will be a very rare event. So a player who exploits, and has this very unlikely event occur very frequently is going to be clearly apparent, I think.

Granted potentially an innocent player will get reported, but if its a one off, then its obviously a random event, or very inconclusive evidence of exploiting. Thats the point of building a thread to accumulate multiple instances of evidence.
    My main chaos account is chaoticevil but I play my alt chaos account TZxChaoticEvil at the moment.
    My order account is uberman.

I hope this thread will be much less active now we have a ban policy, but just incase; If you have been in a game against a hacker, dont stand by and let the cheats get away with it! contribute any information, screen shot or replay to my thread 'name and shame the exploiters' http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...the-exploiters

lucky me i didn't have exploits

Oh shit... I accidentaly did the exploit.

Someone destroyed me with mass speartons, as my statue fell, I said gg.
    thinking that there was no more purpose and it already was logged as a lose and the game was counted as done, I switched tabs to go to the stickpage forums.

Then I remembered the exploit, and not wanting to do it, i switched back to the game.
    5 seconds left of the lagout timer, I heard the lose music.

Then I heard the win music
    Apperantly, I won.

I sincerily apologize to my opponent and whoever I ticked off by accidentally doing this.

Please don't tar and feather me. Or stone me. Or burn me at the stake.
    Last edited by Exxmorphing; 02-09-2013 at 01:44 PM.
    Spoiler for 50 Shades of Stickpage:

Thread Information