StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 6 of 189 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Name and shame the exploiters

i think you just died

Nope, still here.
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

(gasp) YOUR A GHOST!!!!!

Ohhhhh is it cold in here??? Mr. Freeze is Here... Someone mad they got the game frozen on them? Well that sucks... Uberman you should really get over it and get off your period....

Oh it's the hacker.
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

Beware the burning fire.. Bladed Fire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchyBeatz Tha Freezer View Post
    Ohhhhh is it cold in here??? Mr. Freeze is Here... Someone mad they got the game frozen on them? Well that sucks... Uberman you should really get over it and get off your period....
    Well hello ArchyBeatz, I'm leonphoon131999, nice job massing Eclipsors...
    Official Meric spammer. and Juggerknight Charge spammer.

when you get to the middlegame, say gg and surrender

Quote Originally Posted by ArchyBeatz Tha Freezer View Post
    It's extremely sad how players like you (with absolutely no skill whatsoever) can really be as high ranking in this game as you are.
    At the moment, there are currently no formal ways of banning you and Brock wishes to wait until there is a formal/professional way to take care of you.
    Until then, respect people here, or I won't hesitate to ban you here, myself.
    Hey, I'm doing something now.

Spoiler for Something:

Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    It's extremely sad how players like you (with absolutely no skill whatsoever) can really be as high ranking in this game as you are.
    At the moment, there are currently no formal ways of banning you and Brock wishes to wait until there is a formal/professional way to take care of you.
    Until then, respect people here, or I won't hesitate to ban you here, myself.
    There's a reason he's not higher: make no attempt to un-pause the game. He won't be able to freeze it. When you see the statue's doing down, hands off everything. I find making a response to it actually triggers this glitch.

If he leaves it paused, wait it out or un-pause when he least expects it (minutes after). He'll have no chance to react and pause it again.

And to archy, why would you ever make that your forum account. Even if you paid $4 you're violating game rules and should be revoked from chaos/the game. I don't understand why you're proud of it. You won't learn from your losses, and your attitude won't help you perform any better. You're frustrated at always losing to me? Make an attempt to get better and not cheat others.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATETHISNAME View Post
    Christ. When even archy has more sense than half the people on these last three pages you know there's something gone wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    There's a reason he's not higher: make no attempt to un-pause the game. He won't be able to freeze it. When you see the statue's doing down, hands off everything. I find making a response to it actually triggers this glitch.

If he leaves it paused, wait it out or un-pause when he least expects it (minutes after). He'll have no chance to react and pause it again.

And to archy, why would you ever make that your forum account. Even if you paid $4 you're violating game rules and should be revoked from chaos/the game. I don't understand why you're proud of it. You won't learn from your losses, and your attitude won't help you perform any better. You're frustrated at always losing to me? Make an attempt to get better and not cheat others.
    Truly said like a boss
    I expect nothing and I am still disappointed.

[13:14] <%[TZ]jli> Who needs a girlfriend when you have
    [13:14] <%[TZ]jli> the windows 7 start menu

Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Make castle airs one shot swords or crawlers, it won't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by spino View Post
    "eta"
    Beta, theta, meta, then of course eta.
    Now explain what you mean by saying the real question is the eta
    Quote Originally Posted by lewislewis View Post
    I am in the 1600-2000 skill level

Page 6 of 189 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information