StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: (Wrhg) Ned "The Sweetie"

(Wrhg) Ned "The Sweetie"

UNAVAILABLE

NED

Abilities-

Ned:

-Fast reflexes
    -Can refrain from showing pain

Soda bottle:
    It has two forms.

V.1 (Rarely used)

-close range melee weapon
    -used like a baton

V.2
    Soda pop bat:

When she takes a sip of the soda she gets a sugar rush allowing her to activate the second form of her weapon.

-when shaken up, Ned can press a button and hold it releasing energy inside the bottle to propel her forward. Using this makes her very tired.
    - the bottle is made of bouncy material.
    -heavy weight weapon.
    - 4 feet tall, 16 inches wide.

Weakness:
    -Slow when it comes to running; she's even slower with the second form of the soda bottle activated.
    -frail eyes, any kind of bright light hurts her eyes.
    -bad at close range when she activates her soda pop bat.
    -vulnerable at long range when she doesn’t activate her soda pop bat.
    - her back is a weak point

Story-
    Ned’s story starts at age 12, before that is a memory she can’t quite grasp. Ned is Alphonse’s caretaker; his maid. She was a slave taken in by a very powerful man known only as the Mayor; she grew up with his son and worshipped the ground he walked on. Doing anything to keep him safe.

One day, a slave somehow managed to enter Alphonse’s home and tried to attack him, but Ned quickly grabbed up a spoon and a flash of light engulfed it. The spoon turned into a giant one, She struck the intruder on the temple instantly killing him; the weapon then disintegrated. Once Alphonse discovered her ability he began training her in secret; it turned out she could turn anything she wanted into a weapon if her imagination so allowed her. Though, one use and it would turn to ashes, and no one else but her could use these weapons. They would just transform back into their original form. After a day of training Alphonse offered her a soda; Ned had never gotten a gift like that so she was hesitant to accept it. Eventually she took it and drank it, the effect was instantaneous. The bottle turned into a giant bat she swung it around haphazardly, the sugar rush allowed her to activate and deactivate her weapon with ease. She earned a new weapon sacrificing her ability to transform objects.

When she got better at fighting Alphonse decided to enter her in the Wrhg. He would make bets with other gamblers and take in the money every time she won; of course, if she happens to lose... well, we'll discuss it when we get there.

Personality-
    She is weak minded and feeds off others strengths for support, but she only clings to Alphonse. She is kindhearted and could never kill someone by herself; however, if Alphonse requested her to do so she wouldn't hesitate. She barely talks to anyone other than Alphonse if it isn't necessary; unless she sees something in that person she.

For example, if you’re someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind she will desire to befriend you. She’s polite, and a loyal follower. She would die for a friend if she needed too, but if it was between a friend and Alphonse; she would rather protect him. She can’t think for herself and allows others to influence her opinions.

Appearance-
    She has a childlike face with sleepy looking black eyes; her eyebrows always gives her a worried mother kind of look. She has thick short brown hair cut into a bob, her bangs held off to the side with barrettes, her t-shirt always changes but she usually wears the same jean shorts and black flats every day. She has pale pink skin, her bust is small, and her voice is soft and quiet.[/CENTER] I just realized I just described the look of a Lolita.

-Demo
    Spoiler for DEMO:

-I'm in a clan now, AlphaWriterZ

- Ned v.s Candy(SmittiWerm) Won
    - 1/0/0/0

A short summary so far-
    - Ned joined the wRHG and got an apartment in Stickpage.

- Ned fought Candy, a murderous mental ward escapee , and 'won' her first battle. He ran off and she hasn't seen him since.

- Alphonse got into a dispute with Aiman, causing Ned to intervene to protect him. After defeating Aiman she was offered to join his clan which she accepted. She is now AlphawriterZ' co-leader.

-Ned forfeited her battle against Stitches.

-

~Pending~

-(Currently: Empty)

- Cyber virus (kingkickass)

- Sebastion (SJCRPV)

- Blake Caterna(Speerminty)

I definitely have to battle Chamel again, I feel guilty leaving him hanging like that. Somewhere in the future for sure.
    Last edited by Anywho; 05-21-2013 at 07:32 PM.

I understand when people say they clicked the submit button by accident now.

O my grawd, this character is badass XD Like the soda bottle idea XD

What soda is it, I bet its Pepsi or coke cola.

Lol, I never actually thought of what kind of soda it was. I like Sprite though.

Okay....... (I like sprite as well but if it were my choice it would be Pepsi or Coke cola)

Quote Originally Posted by kingkickass2013 View Post
    Okay....... (I like sprite as well but if it were my choice it would be Pepsi or Coke cola)
    I said I like sprite, but let's agree it's a mystery soda.

Well anywho, make the demo on the page directly, google doc wants me to register and I am in no mood to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkickass2013 View Post
    Well anywho, make the demo on the page directly, google doc wants me to register and I am in no mood to do so.
    Sorry, I'm on my phone right now and it might be a while before I can get on my computer again.

ok

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information