StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Help on going against chaos players that do early crawler?

Help on going against chaos players that do early crawler?

I've been having a lot of trouble with chaos players, mainly because most of them start with early crawlers. It is hard to kite them because they are so fast. Also, they usually go for archers first. Then because of their speed my swordwraths miss and can't catch up, I try to get rage, but while I'm rage killing the crawlers, they get bombers that blow up my swordwraths, and the bomber usualler catches up. By the time they even get eclipsors and juggers I already have an economy setback and an army setback, so I pretty much just lost right there.

Beware the burning fire.. Bladed Fire's Avatar
    First, crawler huh? Get an Archidon and all done. Bombers? Get a swordwrath to go suicide. Try to get miner wall and have better economy than them. The most important, you must capture the middle tower before him.
    Official Meric spammer. and Juggerknight Charge spammer.

Quote Originally Posted by isgood View Post
    I've been having a lot of trouble with chaos players, mainly because most of them start with early crawlers. It is hard to kite them because they are so fast. Also, they usually go for archers first. Then because of their speed my swordwraths miss and can't catch up, I try to get rage, but while I'm rage killing the crawlers, they get bombers that blow up my swordwraths, and the bomber usualler catches up. By the time they even get eclipsors and juggers I already have an economy setback and an army setback, so I pretty much just lost right there.
    Yeah, I know that feel. Just go for 3 swords. That's the best start to counter chaos.
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

Aiman is right I usually go for 3 swords when battinf chaos helps me.

Actully 2 sword 1 miner is better. Because u get more eco and by the time the 2 miners give u their 150 the second sword won't be loaded so you don't even wait longer
    I expect nothing and I am still disappointed.

[13:14] <%[TZ]jli> Who needs a girlfriend when you have
    [13:14] <%[TZ]jli> the windows 7 start menu

Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Make castle airs one shot swords or crawlers, it won't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by spino View Post
    "eta"
    Beta, theta, meta, then of course eta.
    Now explain what you mean by saying the real question is the eta
    Quote Originally Posted by lewislewis View Post
    I am in the 1600-2000 skill level

Banned
    http://tny.cz/ff4d31f4

Spamming Swords and leaving one behind for the bombers is very effective against Chaos. Get Archidon too. Watch this replay, it should be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by isgood View Post
    this actually works (with me anyway,) so first you build a shad owrath asap. if they keep spamming crawlers then you spam shadowrath. Do not buy shin obi( well, i don't) and in fact shadowrath are faster than crawlers so u can kill them if they try to get away. i have tried this before. personally i wouldn't use a spear ton because they can kite u (yes they can) and a shadowrath can kill a crawler more quickly so u don't get overwhelmed with crawlers.

or simply buy castle archer.

Thread Information