StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IP address ban

IP address ban

Who do we contact if our IP address is banned; while on the one hand it is good, there has to be some sort of due process so people don't try to get others banned who have done nothing wrong.

CJ and Brock should be at support@stickempires.com
    Might contact Tec maybe... Wait do you mean on forums or in game?
    I quit. I freaking quit. Screw this 9.8 kb limit, it's impossible to get a good gif that size. Here's my freaking gif.

Banned
    Wait, but some people are in the same family, it is not fair for...

Think about it, if they're in the same family, what makes you think that one plays fair? They would both exploit, as they would both feel to need to, as they probably suck.
    I quit. I freaking quit. Screw this 9.8 kb limit, it's impossible to get a good gif that size. Here's my freaking gif.

But maybe one secretly exploits, or maybe one plays legit while the other doesnt...

Frozen Dragon Knight DragonFrost's Avatar
    This has been mentioned before. There are many exploits with this. Even if you ban an IP, they will just use a different one.
    I respect Hewitt.
    I made a wRHG, thanks Hewitt for inspiring me to write. Here is my wRHG, Fr0st, the Frozen Archer.

SEXY ARCHIDON!

Spoiler for I will miss you:

I hope that in addition to banning an IP they also ban the account(s).
    This means the banned player will have to start a new account and hide the IP.
    Starting again, and losing all gains form the armoury, all ranking has to be a major head ache, and so acts as discouragement to haclers.
    If a player loses all he's gained, he may decide not to exploit on his freash account - maybe...
    My main chaos account is chaoticevil but I play my alt chaos account TZxChaoticEvil at the moment.
    My order account is uberman.

I hope this thread will be much less active now we have a ban policy, but just incase; If you have been in a game against a hacker, dont stand by and let the cheats get away with it! contribute any information, screen shot or replay to my thread 'name and shame the exploiters' http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...the-exploiters

Quote Originally Posted by uberman View Post
    I hope that in addition to banning an IP they also ban the account(s).
    This means the banned player will have to start a new account and hide the IP.
    Starting again, and losing all gains form the armoury, all ranking has to be a major head ache, and so acts as discouragement to haclers.
    If a player loses all he's gained, he may decide not to exploit on his freash account - maybe...
    You are too positive, exploiters don't care how many things they have
    they care about how to harm the others

That are the most sucked people in the world
    Enjin Page Youtube Channel
    Add me on Steam: Azxc

Spoiler for Dat SE stuffs:

Quote Originally Posted by Azxc View Post
    You are too positive, exploiters don't care how many things they have
    they care about how to harm the others

That are the most sucked people in the world
    You may well be right Azxc, sadly, but leave me in what little remains of my bubble of positivity. I'd rather be wrong and enjoy SE life, than be right and be negative

I have almost stopped playing ranked matches this last week.
    Almost.
    My last three ranked matches playing Chaoticevil have been;
    after waiting over 400 seconds; DoomandGloom - tried to exploit on map preview and went back to the lobby. I gave up and went onto a lower ranked alt, as I didnt have long to play.
    after waiting over 300 seconds; DoomandGloom (again! FFS!) - tried to exploit on map preview and went back to the lobby. I stuck to it, as I didnt have a time limit on playing.
    after waiting about 300 seconds; a game with SirKomcision, a non-exploiter! My sodding game screen turned blue, I couldnt see half of his units, and hardly any of my own - I tried but couldnt play half blind, so I lost to a much lower ranked player and lost a shed load of ranking, falling below 2k :/

There is very little of my positivity left.
    There are a lot of other things I like doing in my life.
    My main chaos account is chaoticevil but I play my alt chaos account TZxChaoticEvil at the moment.
    My order account is uberman.

I hope this thread will be much less active now we have a ban policy, but just incase; If you have been in a game against a hacker, dont stand by and let the cheats get away with it! contribute any information, screen shot or replay to my thread 'name and shame the exploiters' http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...the-exploiters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information