StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: RHG CLANS Q&A [FAQ]

Quote Originally Posted by CaM View Post
    That's up to you. Ordinarily, the prize would be one member, and you would have to remove one of your members in order to fit this new member. You may however, set other terms for the victory so that you need not remove one of your members.
    Maybe the member won from the losing clan could be under a possible new category called Trophy Members?
    Quote Originally Posted by _Aiman_ View Post
    True, it takes a huge amount of leadership to control 8 members.
    Isn't that part of the point of having co-leaders? Even with 6, you will find clans that have them. One with 8 would likely have 2 co-leaders. Efficiency is a beast that I regularly tangle with.
    Last edited by GrimmtheReaper; 03-25-2013 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Adding
    "I'm a homicidal maniac. They look like everyone else." -Wednesday Addams, on Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmtheReaper View Post
    Maybe the member won from the losing clan could be under a possible new category called Trophy Members?

Isn't that part of the point of having co-leaders? Even with 6, you will find clans that have them. One with 8 would likely have 2 co-leaders. Efficiency is a beast that I regularly tangle with.
    what, :/ what sort of sp member would want to be in a clan as a trophy member,
    cause i sure wouldn't,
    dude, i like sp the way it is,
    ur suggestions would only make it more complicated O_o

Spoiler for stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark XD View Post
    thats not a good idea, i can't handle that many members O;O

it would also increase more spots open for every clan, includinng zeta, and all those cool clans that are good with just six members,
    nah that wouldn't work out so well apex
    it's a choice ranging from 6 to 8, the same way some clans choose not to have 6 members you can choose to have 7 or 8 or 4. And when there's a clan war and the other clan has maybe 5 members you can choose 5 members from your clan to go up against the rival clan. I know you are probably going to be thinking drawing 8 stick figures for the clan front page will be exausting but I think each section could be assigned to different members of the clan like the news sections goes to 1 person and the weeklies section goes to another person, that way the weight will be taken off the leader's back.
    Deviant || Youtube || Livestream || Twitch || Forum Avatars
    Quote Originally Posted by Triss View Post
    Watch out mang, Apex turned on his butthurt hulk mode.
    run bitch run

yeah, but only one dude, can edit the fp, and drawing 8 new sigs, waiting for 8 new weeklies, updating 8 member characteristics,

weewu *wipes face* its even exhausting just thinking about it,

well, .......nah... it won't work.......................or maybe...................still..nah it still won't work,

ur choice though, i'm out

Spoiler for stuff:

I do have a question for an admin to answer: JOLT and Most Wanted are going to have a clan war, and I offered to provide an intro for all of the clan members to use. Since I'm not a member of the clan I am planning to add a notice on the play button screen saying that I made the intro and asking viewers not to consider the intro while voting. Would it be unfair if I do an Intro for them? (The intro is not intended to affect voting, since it would be present on all of JOLT's parts of the war)

Please PM me the answer, as i need to know on rather short notice
    "I'm a homicidal maniac. They look like everyone else." -Wednesday Addams, on Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmtheReaper View Post
    I do have a question for an admin to answer: JOLT and Most Wanted are going to have a clan war, and I offered to provide an intro for all of the clan members to use. Since I'm not a member of the clan I am planning to add a notice on the play button screen saying that I made the intro and asking viewers not to consider the intro while voting. Would it be unfair if I do an Intro for them? (The intro is not intended to affect voting, since it would be present on all of JOLT's parts of the war)

Please PM me the answer, as i need to know on rather short notice
    It's, uh, fine lol. Intro's aren't what people judge on RHG battles anyway

Quote Originally Posted by CaM View Post
    It's, uh, fine lol. Intro's aren't what people judge on RHG battles anyway
    Most of the time anyway... >__>

Hey, do we still have that, "if you win a clan war you get a member"?

Quote Originally Posted by ??? View Post
    Hey, do we still have that, "if you win a clan war you get a member"?
    We do, but since clan wars are clans fighting with full members, the taken member will, be pushed to a clan, and be a honarary member only, which sucks.

I think.
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

<.< I think we should remove that rule...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information