StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: RHG CLANS Q&A [FAQ]

Quote Originally Posted by ??? View Post
    <.< I think we should remove that rule...
    yeah, read page three, i had a similar conversation with cam and Anonymous, and you don't have to use that rule
    and i actually agree with you, sense no one use that rule

Spoiler for stuff:

Yeah, I wouldnt wanna take a member away from you after we beat you!

Can I ask a question? Are 3D animators allowed in clans?

Quote Originally Posted by extrafred View Post
    Can I ask a question? Are 3D animators allowed in clans?
    Im pretty sure that depends on the clan. Most animators here seem to do 2D animations, so you might not get in. Other than that im not sure...

I have a question of my own:

I know that clan pages cant automatically have music, but if I put a button that leads to a music area, with a separate play-pause button for each song (if I were to have multiple songs), would that be acceptable?
    Last edited by GrimmtheReaper; 04-10-2013 at 06:20 AM.
    "I'm a homicidal maniac. They look like everyone else." -Wednesday Addams, on Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmtheReaper View Post
    Im pretty sure that depends on the clan. Most animators here seem to do 2D animations, so you might not get in. Other than that im not sure...

I have a question of my own:

I know that clan pages cant automatically have music, but if I put a button that leads to a music area, with a separate play-pause button for each song (if I were to have multiple songs), would that be acceptable?
    No, it is written there that no music or any sound effects are allowed on the clan page, even if it's hidden behind a spoiler (button or anythiing like that)

It is said that you can take an opponent clan's member but it did not say that you should do it. Why do people consider this rule mandatory? -.-
    extrafred- I'm thinking that clans are allowed to have 3D members (remember Luccasbode?). It doesn't really do much, you're still doing what the other clan members are doing, which is animating. The only thing that differs is the quality, 3D and 2D. Just in case, you should import that 3D animation into Flash and add some 2D effects to blend in with the clan members (2D and 3D are pretty hard to combine but when done in the correct way, it should be awesome)
    GrimmtheReaper- Listen to extrafred and be a good boy. Music, in any form, with button or with not, in a spoiler or not, is not allowed.

I have a question... let's say "X" clan have an honorary member. then that clan is about to have a war with "Y" clan. but, oops! one of the members of "X" clan can't animate his part (he computer is broken, he broke his hand, etc). So clan "X" is with only 5 members able to animate. So... can that honorary member take this member place for the war?
    Lotus holding tryouts! come and give it a shot! ↓

~ have you ever dreamed so high in the sky that you doubted your wings could reach those clouds? ~

If you're having a clan war, would the points count toward the clan AND the RHG's? Or just the clan?
    Spoiler for Quotes of the Worthy:

done by Jessepinwheel (she calls me a weenie :c)

Quote Originally Posted by AhdoMatic View Post
    If you're having a clan war, would the points count toward the clan AND the RHG's? Or just the clan?
    Only towards the clan:

1) Each clan's part is all in one file.

2) The vote is for the clan as a whole, not as an individual

3) A clan battle is a battle between all members of a clan, not just one vs one. Because a loss for the team would mean even those who would have won the rhg battle would lose because the team lost if it counted towards individual animators.
    "I'm a homicidal maniac. They look like everyone else." -Wednesday Addams, on Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmtheReaper View Post
    Only towards the clan:

1) Each clan's part is all in one file.

2) The vote is for the clan as a whole, not as an individual

3) A clan battle is a battle between all members of a clan, not just one vs one. Because a loss for the team would mean even those who would have won the rhg battle would lose because the team lost if it counted towards individual animators.
    Except that people don't vote for the clan as a whole, they vote on each individual battle. 6 1v1's and whichever side gets more points wins am I right? That's how the clan battles before were done so I do think they count for both. Let's just wait for a mod to answer or something.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information