StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: RHG CLANS Q&A [FAQ]

What if theres a clan war and we won, then we can get one of their members right, so the leader must kick another member so the clan has 6 again or it can have 7 members?

So confusing question :\

Another Question
    about
    Clan Wars

Clan Wars
    Are we allowed to clan war a clan in a different territory?

Quote Originally Posted by Jombloxx View Post
    What if theres a clan war and we won, then we can get one of their members right, so the leader must kick another member so the clan has 6 again or it can have 7 members?

So confusing question :\
    That's up to you. Ordinarily, the prize would be one member, and you would have to remove one of your members in order to fit this new member. You may however, set other terms for the victory so that you need not remove one of your members.

Quote Originally Posted by Silv View Post
    Another Question
    about
    Clan Wars

Clan Wars
    Are we allowed to clan war a clan in a different territory?
    Yes.

I'll be over there...
    Quote Originally Posted by CaM View Post

Yes.
    ''I'm in a clan, now I want to battle !
    Well, contact your clan leader or go out ( if you have the ranking ability to do so ) and wage battle in a neighboring clan. THIS MEANS CLANS THAT ARE WITHIN YOUR NATION. They'll either accept or cower down. If they cower down they loose respect of course. Those who produce and conquer will rise!''
    quoted from stone

So, the rules have changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Parasite View Post
    ''I'm in a clan, now I want to battle !
    Well, contact your clan leader or go out ( if you have the ranking ability to do so ) and wage battle in a neighboring clan. THIS MEANS CLANS THAT ARE WITHIN YOUR NATION. They'll either accept or cower down. If they cower down they loose respect of course. Those who produce and conquer will rise!''
    quoted from stone

So, the rules have changed?
    Also yes. I asked him personally. Besides, it's been done before and no problems have arisen.

I guess I'll add this to the front then.

How we understand whos the nation leader?Mind there are 300 good clans on the teritory (feel like i just posted a stupid question :|)

Quote Originally Posted by Jombloxx View Post
    How we understand whos the nation leader?Mind there are 300 good clans on the teritory (feel like i just posted a stupid question :|)
    Nation leaders don't exist currently.

Some of the guidelines on stone's original thread don't apply, aren't used, or are no longer relevant anymore haha

i don't know if this question had been answered already, but if zetabrand can put anyone they want in they clan collab, then why can't i?

i was already doing that before this thread but then decided to postponed my clan collab untill a later time,
    what the big deal about having special guest in a simple anim
    ?
    just a question

Spoiler for stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark XD View Post
    i don't know if this question had been answered already, but if zetabrand can put anyone they want in they clan collab, then why can't i?

i was already doing that before this thread but then decided to postponed my clan collab untill a later time,
    what the big deal about having special guest in a simple anim
    ?
    just a question
    You're misinterpreting the answer to that question.

Clan collaborations and activities that aren't officially being hosted by stickpage or the like can have whoever the clan wants to participate. A good example is Infinity Strikers' Flames of Disaster collab, which has looots of people outside of the clan participating, but only because they're in charge of the collab themselves.

What I meant on the frontpage is that something like BSE which tallies up clan points can't have an honorary member accumulate points for the clan, since they're not actually in it, or a clan war can't choose a substitute for one of their members.

The Black Emperor SyaddadKazama's Avatar
    If I've join a clan for example,
    can I join another clan?

Twitter|YouTube|Hyun's Dojo|My RHG|DeviantArt

Spoiler for I support:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information