StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 92

Thread: RHG CLANS Q&A [FAQ]

  1. #21
    lurker extraordinaire CaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bumblefuck, NY
    Posts
    1,167
    Quote Originally Posted by SyaddadKazama View Post
    If I've join a clan for example,
    can I join another clan?
    Certainly not more than one at once. You'd have to leave the clan you were in before joining another.

  2. #22
    It's O P Not Op. OK Guys Op34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Laguna,Philippines
    Posts
    2,172
    I don't know if this is a good question or a bad one :/

    So How Those The Clan War Works?

    I'm a bit confused about this one
    Last edited by Op34; 03-16-2013 at 06:48 PM.

    RHG : Clan


    Gomu Gomu No Rasengan!

  3. #23
    Is it possible for some one to become a territory leader if they beat everyone in that territory.

  4. #24
    yolo >o> Mark XD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Op34 View Post
    I don't know if this is a good question or a bad one :/

    So How Those The Clan War Works?

    I'm a bit confused about this out
    Quote Originally Posted by CaM View Post
    Certainly not more than one at once. You'd have to leave the clan you were in before joining another.
    i'm very glad that u have brought this up

    now, i'm having a clan war with CHAOZ, and on the "starting a rhg clan thread" it say that if you lose a clan war, the other clan can take one of ur members as their own,
    but what if the member refuse to go, and what if the wining clan is already full and can't have any more members?

    hmmm, i don't understand these rules
    Last edited by Mark XD; 03-16-2013 at 07:19 PM.


    Spoiler for stuff:


  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Jombloxx View Post
    What if theres a clan war and we won, then we can get one of their members right, so the leader must kick another member so the clan has 6 again or it can have 7 members?


    So confusing question :\
    Some asked the same question even if they refuse they have no choice they lost in war they should accept what happens
    If a you want a member for your opponent yeah kick them out and replace them.

  6. #26
    yolo >o> Mark XD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous. View Post
    Some asked the same question even if they refuse they have no choice they lost in war they should accept what happens
    If a you want a member for your opponent yeah kick them out and replace them.
    no no, u don't understand me, listen
    i mean the member from the opposing clan that lost the clan war, what if he refuses to go in the wining clan seeing that a sp member has free will of what ever clan he wants to go in or what ever, what if he just leaves his losing clan and also refuse to join urs,
    answer please...


    Spoiler for stuff:


  7. #27
    I was saying that they don't have a choice because that was what they agreed to before they decided to battle but if they didn't want to abide by the rules I would ask them to either disband or hand over there teammate, if they refuse they owe either there flag or their teammate.The teammate that was selected as the trophy has no say he can't refuse, the rules don't say they can do that. People that have made clan wars never really made any type of deal or took anything from a clan.

  8. #28
    yolo >o> Mark XD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous. View Post
    I was saying that they don't have a choice because that was what they agreed to before they decided to battle but if they didn't want to abide by the rules I would ask them to either disband or hand over there teammate, if they refuse they owe either there flag or their teammate.The teammate that was selected as the trophy has no say he can't refuse, the rules don't say they can do that. People that have made clan wars never really made any type of deal or took anything from a clan.
    yeah, i think thats better, because i if i win, i wont want to take a member from their clan and replace mines, i like my own members,
    well, now that we understand each other,
    i have some thing else to ask

    sense they have only been two clan wars is all of sp history,(mines will be the third ) and those rules never happen,
    are we disobeying them, or not using them
    which one?
    Last edited by Mark XD; 03-16-2013 at 07:18 PM.


    Spoiler for stuff:


  9. #29
    Junior Memeber Smile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    5,338
    banned honorary members?

  10. #30
    No if both clans agree or put something on the line or a deal to fight for and end up losing they must agree to do what ever deal they made or what ever they gambled.Many other clans that do war are some time stopped or canceled because one clan is up for it(Lazy) clan war that tried to war haven't made very successful eye opening battles,But Its common that clans don't bet anything when they war, so Your not disobeying the rules.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •