StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: RHG CHARACTERS Q&A [FAQ]

Hey I'm sorry I'm kinda new, but anyways, I've read before on another thread that my RHG has to have participated in at least one battle before posting him/her.
    Is that true? If so what should I do? Knowing that it's not RHG then who will it fight?

Professional ghoster XaioShadow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroline View Post
    Hey I'm sorry I'm kinda new, but anyways, I've read before on another thread that my RHG has to have participated in at least one battle before posting him/her.
    Is that true? If so what should I do? Knowing that it's not RHG then who will it fight?
    Don't know if the rules have changed since I last checked but I'm pretty sure you have to create an RHG and post it in the RHG thread before you can have battles.
    Also check out THIS PAGE to see the correct format for your RHG page and THIS PAGE for the rules and stuff.
    And, as said in that first page I linked you have to make a post in the introduce yourself thread before you can make an RHG post.
    Last edited by XaioShadow; 04-18-2017 at 01:29 PM.

v My DeviantArt v

I've seen a bunch of rhg demos on youtube, are we allowed to make our demo a youtube vid then link it in our RHG?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGamer36 View Post
    I've seen a bunch of rhg demos on youtube, are we allowed to make our demo a youtube vid then link it in our RHG?
    Yep, that's what most people do anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

oh I see now thank you for the advice Sharp! (I'm a total noob here)

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread Information