StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: RHG CHARACTERS Q&A [FAQ]

Junior Member Fleeting Mischief's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    There is no maximum time limit for speedbattles. But since they are supposed to be quickly made, I'd recommend it to be 2 days or less.
    Okay, but I've seen one comment about a RGH battle along the lines of the animation looking like a speedbattle instead of a RHG. Does that mean it is because the animation was short, and poorly animated, or a combination of both? Does it have anything to do with the length of the animation itself? I just want to make sure about these points so that when I eventually start RHG battling, I don't want my animation to feel like a speedbattle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeting Mischief View Post
    Okay, but I've seen one comment about a RGH battle along the lines of the animation looking like a speedbattle instead of a RHG. Does that mean it is because the animation was short, and poorly animated, or a combination of both? Does it have anything to do with the length of the animation itself? I just want to make sure about these points so that when I eventually start RHG battling, I don't want my animation to feel like a speedbattle.
    They probably meant that the anim felt rushed and not like a full length RHG battle.

Junior Member Fleeting Mischief's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Naimad View Post
    They probably meant that the anim felt rushed and not like a full length RHG battle.
    Okay, that makes sense. Thanks man!

My Rhg thread has not had any signs of a moderator validating it. Am i still good to go with it?
    I Finished!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbGzVaGcBEc <--- View The Super Mario Remix here!
    Spoiler for Clans Im Associated With:

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon-54 View Post
    My Rhg thread has not had any signs of a moderator validating it. Am i still good to go with it?
    Yes. If no moderator has responded to your RHG thread, it most likely means they didn't find anything wrong with it.

Spoiler for Support:

Okay I use pivot so no music, when I use Microsoft movie maker, it converts the file from a gif that imgur can recieve into a mp4 which imgur can't recieve. When I try to convert to a flash from an mp4, the video slows down and the music stops halfway through. So is there a way I can fix that? Or is there some website that accepts mp4?

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

The Hero-wannabe Matthew Murphy's Avatar
    Jesus! 6Asmo6deus6, you started animating already?! Just like me ^_^
    E-mail: chaimatthew00@live.com
    Facebook: Chai Matthew
    Stick Empires Username and Code: MatthewGray 832

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ceres
    The most off-putting sentence I've ever heard in my life was 'I'm Matthew Murphy, and I'm here to help!' right after he killed twelve men, my men.

Nice! Now answer my question lol

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

The Hero-wannabe Matthew Murphy's Avatar
    I couldn't cus I'm as new as you (except that I use 2 animation software to begin testing). Besides, I just begun 6 frames while waiting for my weapon order from Asuq's weapon shop.
    E-mail: chaimatthew00@live.com
    Facebook: Chai Matthew
    Stick Empires Username and Code: MatthewGray 832

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ceres
    The most off-putting sentence I've ever heard in my life was 'I'm Matthew Murphy, and I'm here to help!' right after he killed twelve men, my men.

Quote Originally Posted by 6Asmo6deus6 View Post
    Okay I use pivot so no music, when I use Microsoft movie maker, it converts the file from a gif that imgur can recieve into a mp4 which imgur can't recieve. When I try to convert to a flash from an mp4, the video slows down and the music stops halfway through. So is there a way I can fix that? Or is there some website that accepts mp4?
    That's not an RHG question. That's a question that goes in General Help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information