StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: RHG CHARACTERS Q&A [FAQ]

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
    Sure, go for it. As long as you're not 2v1'ing someone I don't see why not.
    Does this mean that for updating it people are allowed to make another account? :\

Quote Originally Posted by DiPi View Post
    Does this mean that for updating it people are allowed to make another account? :\
    It's like how clan accounts are handled, you can only use that account for that one post. If you use it for anything else (ban evasion, just using it to post other stuff) it will get banned and you will most likely be infracted.

Spoiler for Support:

2 people managing one RHG could be badass although can give a lot of managing problems..

Back from the dead

Signature found somewhere in FaceBook

Other questions

With 2 people managing one RHG, who animates its battles? Also, are those 2 people allowed to keep their own RHGs or they can now only have that one?

Lastly, keeping two RHGs in the same page, one being the official one inside a spoiler and the other being a temporary new one, is allowed?
    In the case I didn't express it well, basically if someone is allowed to temporary change his RHG but to keep his main (by main I mean the previous one) RHG page inside the thread by putting it inside a spoiler by the name of "Main RHG (not available)"
    Last edited by DiPi; 01-18-2015 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipman View Post
    2 people managing one RHG could be badass although can give a lot of managing problems..
    not only managing problems you will have a problem of who's battling who :3 plus making them confuse on who is the real owner :3

RHG : Clan

Gomu Gomu No Rasengan!

This is getting too complicated. I honestly think that 2 (or more, yeah I SAID IT - OR MORE. [2 accounts could be used by 5 people if they all know the passwords]) people shouldn't be allowed to manage 1 RHG.
    "When we are at our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change."

My DeviantArt: http://captainalien72.deviantart.com/
    RHG - New Jehu: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...90472-New-Jehu

Oh hey... Um, I'm still learning how to do action-sequencing and I'm about to get my animating equipment soon.. regarding the RHG powers, is teleportation and a dual-scythe that can turn into any weapon/tool by breaking it or forging it together is legal or no? That seems a little bit overpowered, but it also has a bunch of weaknesses. Is it "balanced" or should I nerf it?

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaAnimates View Post
    Oh hey... Um, I'm still learning how to do action-sequencing and I'm about to get my animating equipment soon.. regarding the RHG powers, is teleportation and a dual-scythe that can turn into any weapon/tool by breaking it or forging it together is legal or no? That seems a little bit overpowered, but it also has a bunch of weaknesses. Is it "balanced" or should I nerf it?
    It's illegal: if you animate it, cops will come into your house XD
    kidding

btw, about "balanced", remember only that to have a balanced character he must have a weakness that is as strong as his power

Quote Originally Posted by DiPi View Post
    It's illegal: if you animate it, cops will come into your house XD
    kidding

btw, about "balanced", remember only that to have a balanced character he must have a weakness that is as strong as his power

Yeah, what he said. Like if your weakness is that it can only be used twice, teleporting can only be done a short distance or something. Anyways, as long as it's beatable and the weakness is as great as it's strength, then go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagon View Post
    Yeah, what he said. Like if your weakness is that it can only be used twice, teleporting can only be done a short distance or something. Anyways, as long as it's beatable and the weakness is as great as it's strength, then go.
    Uhh yeah. He can teleport short distances. He isn't that fast. My scythe only turns into a sword. He also can't take beatings that much.
    So yeah, nerfed.

Thread Information