StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: RHG CHARACTERS Q&A [FAQ]

Question, if I post an RHG character, CAN and WILL animate, but I am too busy to do it fast, is there a time limit to animating challenges? Is this time limit worked out with the challenger? If I make an RHG but decide I don't like it, can I delete it and make a new one as long as I have no challengers? Sorry if these are stupid questions, I'm very new to this, very excited to get going tho.
    Last edited by Draou; 12-02-2015 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Draou View Post
    Question, if I post an RHG character, CAN and WILL animate, but I am too busy to do it fast, is there a time limit to animating challenges? Is this time limit worked out with the challenger? If I make an RHG but decide I don't like it, can I delete it and make a new one as long as I have no challengers? Sorry if these are stupid questions, I'm very new to this, very excited to get going tho.
    When someone challenges you, you choose if you want to accept or not, then you work out the due date of your animations, or if you even want one at all.
    And aye, you can change your RHG when you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Question, can I post a RHG character rough draft labeled as a rough draft for review of others? Or does it have to be complete? If so, where do I have permission to post it?

Question, can I post a RHG character rough draft labeled as a rough draft for review of others? Or does it have to be complete? If so, where do I have permission to post it?
    Your RHG must be complete and follow the template.
    You can post an RHG in here: http://forums.stickpage.com/forumdis...RHG-Characters

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    Your RHG must be complete and follow the template.
    You can post an RHG in here: http://forums.stickpage.com/forumdis...RHG-Characters
    Drat, so there is no way I can have people review my RHG on an open chat here without finishing it completely first?

you could always PM people. Other than that, no there is not.

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

Ug... another question. What is the backstory for RHGs? I am making a demo for my RHG atm, and I want to include some information about RHGs, but I can't find any information on the subject. Specifically, does RHG have a fictional "headquarters"? If so, I would like a description of it. Also how RHG works story wise. If it has none of these, do we come up with something as long as it fits the general theme? Thanks.

Ug... another question. What is the backstory for RHGs? I am making a demo for my RHG atm, and I want to include some information about RHGs, but I can't find any information on the subject. Specifically, does RHG have a fictional "headquarters"? If so, I would like a description of it. Also how RHG works story wise. If it has none of these, do we come up with something as long as it fits the general theme? Thanks.
    Btw, in case I wasn't fully clear, I'm asking about the storyline of the entire RHG tournament itself, not the backstory we need to make for our RHG characters.
    Last edited by Devour; 12-10-2015 at 03:57 PM.

Btw, in case I wasn't fully clear, I'm asking about the storyline of the entire RHG tournament itself, not the backstory we need to make for our RHG characters.
    I'm not sure about the entirety of RHG, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a defined storyline, all I know is is that it's a gladiatorial style of competition that only the bravest and strongest fighters compete in, their reasons to compete usually being heavily influenced by their backstory, FE, my RHG, Ignus, has entered the RHG competition because he wants someone honorable to kill him so that he can be-rid himself of his curse he's had since he was born. Stuff like that, hope this helped...
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

The Extra-Extraordinary Mustika's Avatar
    I think there is actually no permanent backstory behind RHG tournament itself. Well, probably stone's the one who invented it (not sure if there's others too aside of him), but then he left the creativity to us. It's really easy to manipulate and there are lots, lots of diversity of the story according to each animator/story thinker. Like...this might be the reason it's called "RHG Universe" because it's such a humongous "galaxy" and all.
    If you think about RHG as a "headquarters" then go for it. Develop them by yourself. Hence, the creativity can work on that area, too.

Although yeah, basically, RHG Tourney's a match between two or more gladiators (I remember there was a 3-way RHG battles back then but it might be hard to make such commitment to battle your two opponents) in whatever condition. Be it inside a Colosseum type of arena, be it at the top of mountain, the setting can be whatever you want. In my version, RHG battle can be done on whatever setting and their fights are monitored overtime. There might be RHG leaders or something (e.g. FLLFFL, Yoyo, Andre, etc etc) and as a gladiator wins, they might get their rewards, sort of thing. I can explain it more but, probably I'd rather making a book out of it XD

DeviantART |RHG - Battle #1 done | osu!
    Spoiler for I got stamped as SP's Official Counter. Yay?:

i edited my thread...why is it gone now except for comments?

Thread Information