StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Presenting one of my songs : )

  1. #1

    Presenting one of my songs : )

    Hey guys
    Recently i made a new song,which is a mix of 8 bit and dubstep. I hope you like it.
    https://soundcloud.com/espicx/espicx-world-of-retro
    Tell me what you think! (Gotta make some new anims,too. : O )

    Edit: https://soundcloud.com/espicx/espicx-chemical-funk Take a look
    Last edited by Armorstick; 05-25-2013 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Added a new song

  2. #2
    Senior Member Rochedan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    579
    I think it's a cool song, but the first 30 seconds kinda annoyed me, I'm not an music creator myself. (So don't take this to serious).
    Maybe it would sound better if your song would have started at 0.30

    Best part of the song for me was at 4.35!
    I'm looking forward to hear some more of your work.

  3. #3
    doing my rubesty _Ai_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11,253
    Hm...Shouldnt this be in the Community Original's section?
    Just asking.

    And the song is really nice. It have a sad emotion to it...
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:



  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Balls deep in infinity
    Posts
    1,630
    Everything held up just fine: timing was pitch perfect and you stuck with the same vibe throughout (which is harder than some people make it seem, at least for me). Though I do feel it could have benifited from an extra layer in the intro slowly increasing in pitch and tempo to make it a little less repetitive and to add a feeling of buildup. Also, at 3:25 the drop could have been heavier and more frantic, what with all that buildup and all.
    Last edited by bubbles; 03-18-2013 at 11:34 AM.

  5. #5
    Skull Enforcer Azure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    8,579
    Moved to the correct section. Nice music too, decently catchy.

    Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochedan View Post
    I think it's a cool song, but the first 30 seconds kinda annoyed me, I'm not an music creator myself. (So don't take this to serious).
    Maybe it would sound better if your song would have started at 0.30

    Best part of the song for me was at 4.35!
    I'm looking forward to hear some more of your work.
    Thanks for the feedback . I think 4:35 is the best part of the song ,too. Thus it made me happy seeing what you wrote lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by _Aiman_ View Post
    Hm...Shouldnt this be in the Community Original's section?
    Just asking.

    And the song is really nice. It have a sad emotion to it...
    Yeah, i didnt look well enough where to post the music stuff. : ( Thanks for feedback. I agree with you. ; )

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
    Everything held up just fine: timing was pitch perfect and you stuck with the same vibe throughout (which is harder than some people make it seem, at least for me). Though I do feel it could have benifited from an extra layer in the intro slowly increasing in pitch and tempo to make it a little less repetitive and to add a feeling of buildup. Also, at 3:25 the drop could have been heavier and more frantic, what with all that buildup and all.
    Thanks for the feedback! And I totally agree with the drop. I just dont know how to make them yet. Need better plugins : /

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaq-of-All-Trades View Post
    Moved to the correct section. Nice music too, decently catchy.
    Thanks for feedback and moving it into correct section. Sorry for posting it in the wrong section.
    Last edited by Xero; 03-18-2013 at 03:26 PM.

  7. #7
    Hey I'm that dude Tsang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,500
    Love it. Although, I suggest that you could've used harder kicks and snares among the section past 1:36. You could've given the song a very powerful and forceful tone, which is what it sounds like you were going for.

    Other than that, love the atmospheric feeling the song gives. it put a smile and my face, and I hope to see more stuff like this from you in the near future.

    Also, Hi Armorstick. Don't see you here too much.

    deviantart
    ~ facebook ~ soundcloud
    #gavx or something


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsang View Post
    Love it. Although, I suggest that you could've used harder kicks and snares among the section past 1:36. You could've given the song a very powerful and forceful tone, which is what it sounds like you were going for.

    Other than that, love the atmospheric feeling the song gives. it put a smile and my face, and I hope to see more stuff like this from you in the near future.

    Also, Hi Armorstick. Don't see you here too much.
    Thanks alot Tsang! I agree with you, I just dont have the knowledge yet how to boost my kicks and snares harder. And yeah i am busy with other stuff, thats why i am not much on Irc or here at the forums. But the time will come where I'll show new animations and of course new (and hopefully better) music : ) . (Maybe a Fullenght,too?)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •