StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Student VS Finals & Animation Series

Just call me Omega ^.^
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidro View Post
    Nice!
    as for the sneak peak, why don't you put up a thread for that in the works in progress?
    He did http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...nimated-Series

Also very nice animations. I like your style!

Wow, how did you find that old thing? Thanks for bringing it up.

Also thanks for the complements, guys. This is taking a massive amount of patience so that helps. The story is good so I shall press on with it no matter how long it takes.

EDIT: Also, I think the only major obstacle other than time that I'm facing for this is voice acting. I'm going ahead and doing voices myself in ep2 (I'm not a voice actor). I'm tentative to use any voice actors over the internet due to the issue of commitment. When I finish this all, I'll probably scrape off my ugly voice and paint on a new set of actors who can do it all in one go.
    Last edited by Murph; 04-13-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph View Post
    Back in 2010 I made a Student VS Homework ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX5XPo0lZVQ ) animation parodying Pokemon Red/Blue and it went viral. After a long wait, I finally completed a sequel!

Student VS Finals

Check it out, spread it around, and most importantly, enjoy!

I know I haven't been around much so I just wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive. In other news, I am definitely still animating. Since last year, I've been working on a fullbody animation series set to be 18 episodes. Not sure how many I will make before I start uploading them, but here are some screenies and a look at a fight in Episode 1. These are all varying between 3-10 minutes long.

Sneak peek of episode 1
    www.fileize.com/view/88d6e6c5-237/

Episode 1

Episode 2

-Murph
    Hello, Murph. It's really great that you are interested in movie science as a student. You should engage in self-development and I think that you can become a great director. Also you can improve your skills if you'll ask for help here. Hope to see your next movie soon. Good luck.

Hi, friends. Graduation coming up, and I have nothing ready for it. Many friends advise me not to suffer and just buy an essay, even here give recommendations on the choice of the author. I'm also more inclined to be the best to buy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information