StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: The Clan Depression

  1. #51
    Shadow Assassin? That Other Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Beats me.
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by GokuXx View Post
    #Hmm okay just don't edit my quotes ._.
    Alright fair deal sir. No more editing your quotes.

    And in the end that is a way of ending arguments.
    Long live SOS.

    RIP ThatGuy, may he be watching over us all..

    KEEP IT REAL!!!.

  2. #52
    O_O THEFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, Egypt
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Giz View Post
    K, i know i sound like a complete idiot, but how do i chat on your clan? Do i register or something?
    You must have an Enjin account, since the website is made on Enjin. If you do have one, then just press the "join website" button.
    :P





    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...n-ups-are-open!! - Stick Empires Pro tournament!

  3. #53
    Shadow Assassin? That Other Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Beats me.
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by THEFORCE View Post
    You must have an Enjin account, since the website is made on Enjin. If you do have one, then just press the "join website" button.
    That's another thing, I feel we shouldve just stuck with webs that allowed the XAT chatbox in, it's a lot more simple to label your members, mods, and owners, from others.

    And looking at our older clan bretheren from TW3, they all have Xat chatboxes.
    Long live SOS.

    RIP ThatGuy, may he be watching over us all..

    KEEP IT REAL!!!.

  4. #54
    O_O THEFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alexandria, Egypt
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by That Other Guy View Post
    That's another thing, I feel we shouldve just stuck with webs that allowed the XAT chatbox in, it's a lot more simple to label your members, mods, and owners, from others.

    And looking at our older clan bretheren from TW3, they all have Xat chatboxes.
    Well..Enjin chatbox is good too. From what I seen.
    :P





    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...n-ups-are-open!! - Stick Empires Pro tournament!

  5. #55
    doing my rubesty _Ai_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11,256
    Quote Originally Posted by THEFORCE View Post
    Well..Enjin chatbox is good too. From what I seen.
    We actually like it very much that TGC died after it expires.
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:



  6. #56
    Shadow Assassin? That Other Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Beats me.
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by _Aiman_ View Post
    We actually like it very much that TGC died after it expires.
    That's another thing, I don't want to pay for site to be 100%, which is why I brought SOS back to freewebs.com, it's still really good and everything is free, hence the name.
    Long live SOS.

    RIP ThatGuy, may he be watching over us all..

    KEEP IT REAL!!!.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •