StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: 6 bombers?

6 bombers?

I usually wanna depend on these guys...if I have chaos...to kill miners...causing enemy to lost source of income...

Its better macro to do 4 bombers and a miner.
    The miner will build while the bombers are queued, and I think the first two miners (your starting miners) will return 150 gold before all 4 bombs are built, which gives you 2 more bombs.
    You will have 6 bombs in the same time, but have 3 miners rather than 2 miners.
    This is because if you pick 6 miners at the start, they build one at a time, but a miner will build at the same time as the 4 bombs.

So - build 4 bombs, as the first 3 are made attack with them, since 3 kills a miner, then let the other 3 build at your base ready for the next run.

This is a very risky plan, as you have no defence should he actually attack you, but if it works out well and you kill all his miners with your bombers then he's in trouble.

EDIT TO ADD link to what happens if you use this against a good order player
    (copied from another thread, not including myself)
    http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...3&version=1.60
    Last edited by uberman; 04-17-2013 at 10:36 PM.
    My main chaos account is chaoticevil but I play my alt chaos account TZxChaoticEvil at the moment.
    My order account is uberman.

I hope this thread will be much less active now we have a ban policy, but just incase; If you have been in a game against a hacker, dont stand by and let the cheats get away with it! contribute any information, screen shot or replay to my thread 'name and shame the exploiters' http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...the-exploiters

Frozen Dragon Knight DragonFrost's Avatar
    All or nothing plan?
    I respect Hewitt.
    I made a wRHG, thanks Hewitt for inspiring me to write. Here is my wRHG, Fr0st, the Frozen Archer.

SEXY ARCHIDON!

Spoiler for I will miss you:

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFrost View Post
    All or nothing plan?
    exactly.
    My main chaos account is chaoticevil but I play my alt chaos account TZxChaoticEvil at the moment.
    My order account is uberman.

I hope this thread will be much less active now we have a ban policy, but just incase; If you have been in a game against a hacker, dont stand by and let the cheats get away with it! contribute any information, screen shot or replay to my thread 'name and shame the exploiters' http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...the-exploiters

Quote Originally Posted by uberman View Post
    Its better macro to do 4 bombers and a miner.
    The miner will build while the bombers are queued, and I think the first two miners (your starting miners) will return 150 gold before all 4 bombs are built, which gives you 2 more bombs.
    You will have 6 bombs in the same time, but have 3 miners rather than 2 miners.
    This is because if you pick 6 miners at the start, they build one at a time, but a miner will build at the same time as the 4 bombs.

So - build 4 bombs, as the first 3 are made attack with them, since 3 kills a miner, then let the other 3 build at your base ready for the next run.

This is a very risky plan, as you have no defence should he actually attack you, but if it works out well and you kill all his miners with your bombers then he's in trouble.

EDIT TO ADD link to what happens if you use this against a good order player
    (copied from another thread, not including myself)
    http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...3&version=1.60
    Thx...although i dun use chaos...

Thread Information