StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stirling [The Non Powered Prodigy]

Stirling [The Non Powered Prodigy]

Stirling
    The Non Powered Prodigy

Colour code: #003399

Clan:

- Abilities:
    Stirling is a war veteran and has a lot of experience within the different variations of martial arts. His training routines and time being in the army has contributed to the huge strength that he posess. You can almost call him beyond human. His strength plays a big role, but later on he combined it with a sharp blade as he knew he wont be forever strong. His blade is of a rare metal that is almost unbreakable, making him and his blade the deadliest weapon you can possibly imagine. He is a beast in close combat, and his strength has given him very explosive reaction time, meaning that he is very fast.

- Weaknesses:
    As for Stirling being human, he is not very confident around magical powers and such as fire, ice bending etc. So being human limits him to only fighting against other mortals. But even those can become a problem. Since Stirling do not have any kind of long range weapons, he does show weakness against long ranged enemies.

- About/Story:

Bountyhunter - Badass - cold

At very young age, both of Stirlings parents died. He watched them both get shot as 2 robbers had entered their house. He swore to himself that he would avenge his parents, and not even a year after the incident, he killed the 2 robbers. No one were to take care of Sterling, and he was put into foster care. As he grew older, he entered the army. The thought about killing the enemy had fully taken over his mind. It was no longer revenge he was searching for. He already had it. But something had snapped in Stirling. After years of serving in the army, he left. Just left. No one knew where he went. He ended up in a pretty harsh environment, with gang related fights and drug dealing. But the urge for killing was still there. He ended up in a contract with a druglord, who showed him a list of people that was needed dead. This was the chance for Stirling to get his bloodlust fulfilled. When the job was done, he would come back and claim his reward. But one day, after one of his biggest jobs, the druglord had left and nothing was left behind. Stirling could not let this go through, as he needed the money. He tracked down the druglord, and when he found out he had lost all his money in a police raid, he killed him right on the spot. Stirling decided to go solo, and today he is a professional bountyhunter. It pays and feeds his bloodlust at the same time.

- Demo:
    http://sta.sh/01bpe8kuchwg

- Battles:
    None

Last edited by Julermud; 06-07-2015 at 06:04 AM.

In your deepest fantasy. poppetje3D's Avatar
    Thats a very nice demo you have there my lady.

R.I.P LAXUS | 2013 - 2014 TheFlashSOP's Avatar
    yea, nice Demo, Good luck!

Spoiler for What I support:

I believe in terkoiz as my god and my savior, if you not afraid to admit this, paste this into your signature.

I don't even know anymore Findood's Avatar
    Lol benjamin... Very cool RHG and a good demo. When he clones to somebody It's bit confusing to spot the real one, so you could add some difference in appierence GL in future battles!

He may clone the enemy, but how does he clone his weapons? also, he just clones them from just looking at them? even without knowing wich power does the enemy have? aaaand also... how can he learn to use his opponent's powers if it's the first time using them?

Maybe those are some weakness you can add c:
    Lotus holding tryouts! come and give it a shot! ↓

~ have you ever dreamed so high in the sky that you doubted your wings could reach those clouds? ~

Quote Originally Posted by LFlL0 View Post
    He may clone the enemy, but how does he clone his weapons? also, he just clones them from just looking at them? even without knowing wich power does the enemy have? aaaand also... how can he learn to use his opponent's powers if it's the first time using them?

I agree with LflLo, I was questionning myself with that too xD Though, nice Rhg and demo, well done (screw you benjamin!)
    If you are able to shittalk about someone, you are able to help him too, remember that!

Never mess with a panda! ...lol

Spoiler for Support:

Quote Originally Posted by LFlL0 View Post

He copyed Benjamin's weapon spawning ability.

He clones every information and detail from the person, including weapons etc.

just like he does with the person...

In your deepest fantasy. poppetje3D's Avatar
    Go Versus rythm!

Quote Originally Posted by poppetje3D View Post
    Go Versus rythm!
    I second that, or maybe me.
    Q:
    Can he transform into peeps he has previously battled with?
    d$os

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information