StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: What Weapon You like most ?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Uragan Buster sword

6 33.33%
  • Leaf bow

4 22.22%
  • Spear Of Distiny

1 5.56%
  • Red Lighting Sword

2 11.11%
  • Lighting Sword

5 27.78%
  • Cardios Axes

2 11.11%
  • Claymore

1 5.56%
  • Teaolis Hammer

5 27.78%
  • fangs of monoblos

5 27.78%
  • ninja dual swords

10 55.56%
  • Luranos Scythe

3 16.67%
  • war Mace

2 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Weapons Collection [Updated:4/3/14] NEW LAYOUT

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    I'm giving you 24 hours to merge all your weapons or I'm binning everything.
    why don't you use the actual "merge thread" function you scrub

well thank you but i was going to add more weapons i got anyway ill edit it when i get home

My Life Is Like A Fart shadowtears's Avatar
    honestly DarkFalcon dude,I dont like any of these weapon except for the daggers,only that I can give u like a scale from 5-9.....(I'm not saying that I'm a pro and can do better,it's just my thoughts) I want to tell u why I dislike the other 3 but I'm on my phone I'm lazy on typing detailed stuff on mah phone...so goodluck on making upcoming stuff

Quote Originally Posted by shadowtears View Post
    honestly DarkFalcon dude,I dont like any of these weapon except for the daggers,only that I can give u like a scale from 5-9.....(I'm not saying that I'm a pro and can do better,it's just my thoughts) I want to tell u why I dislike the other 3 but I'm on my phone I'm lazy on typing detailed stuff on mah phone...so goodluck on making upcoming stuff
    Well My Friend No One was Created Perfect ! I'm A Work on progress ! Thanks To All This Cnc I Get I Try To Be More Creative

Here for the Axes as requested:

1. They seem pretty decent, but the coloring of it seems to be a bit funky. For the orange one on the left, I get that you're trying to make it seem metallic, but the excessive use of the "shine" is too profound. Ease up on that and you should still make it seem like it's made of metal, but might appeal more to the viewers eyes. On the one to the right, the intricate blue design seems good, but what's behind it is absolute crap. The way you put the repeating gradients is absolutely unnecessary. A simple color with a little effect would have been just fine, not that.
    2. The angle of the weapons is weird. It looks like you're looking down at it from a slant slightly, but the blades are completely flat. Make the entire thing 2d to make it easier to recognize the angle.

Overall, I somewhat like it. Good job on dem axes.
    AND I'M NOT A LIZARD YOU LITTLE BITCH

Have a nice day.

I recognize that lightning sword. XD
    Spoiler for Quotes of the Worthy:

done by Jessepinwheel (she calls me a weenie :c)

Quote Originally Posted by ChamelNeon View Post
    Here for the Axes as requested:

1. They seem pretty decent, but the coloring of it seems to be a bit funky. For the orange one on the left, I get that you're trying to make it seem metallic, but the excessive use of the "shine" is too profound. Ease up on that and you should still make it seem like it's made of metal, but might appeal more to the viewers eyes. On the one to the right, the intricate blue design seems good, but what's behind it is absolute crap. The way you put the repeating gradients is absolutely unnecessary. A simple color with a little effect would have been just fine, not that.
    2. The angle of the weapons is weird. It looks like you're looking down at it from a slant slightly, but the blades are completely flat. Make the entire thing 2d to make it easier to recognize the angle.

Overall, I somewhat like it. Good job on dem axes.
    AND I'M NOT A LIZARD YOU LITTLE BITCH

Have a nice day.
    Well thank you for replying my request ! Anyway The one on left Os actully made from gold ! The second on I don't know but was it really Crap ?!
    Anyway I Agree With That The Blades are too Flat ! But i don't know how to make them 3D ! Maybe like i did with the spear ? The handle is 3D right ?
    And thank you again Have a nice day either

@Ahado: Hmm So Wierd that You reconize that katana ! Where have you seen it ?

Hmm I dunno. Could've sworn it was a gift of some sort. >w<
    Spoiler for Quotes of the Worthy:

done by Jessepinwheel (she calls me a weenie :c)

I didn't mean the weapon itself was crap, I said the gradient behind the design was. And yes, the handles seems pretty 3D

Yeah So How Can I Make The Blades Looks 3D ?
    And Chamelneans Are Lizards ! lol

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information