StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: THE TRAILER !!

THE TRAILER !!

hey guys!! its me again.I have been doing a stickfight for the past 8 days and i just thought of making a trailer to it in order to tell u guys what its all about.So heres the link to it.Its not much of a trailer (atleast not as much as u guys think) But i need u guys to guess who wins the battle.I will be uploading the original video tomorrow as soon as i make some sound edit. SO watch, enjoy and guess !! see ya tomorrow

http://filz.us/Ft3

Trailer...Not to break your spirit but that was a very bad trailer. It was pretty choppy, I'd say look at a few tutorials on spacing and easing. Good luck on your project.
    Spoiler for other stuff:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    agreed

TRYOUT ARE OPEN CLICK ON "BEYOND" TO FIND OUT MORE!!!!

In your deepest fantasy. poppetje3D's Avatar
    I do not think you should bother for full lengths or trailers yet. You are not that good with Actionscript. The music plays over each other and thats really annoying. That made me click your link away almost instantly. from what I saw was a stickfigure doing some crazyass flips and a classic typical white Background. Try to focus on the basics first. Running walking a punch. And when you know something isnt finished or isnt right. Dont upload it. Fix it first. It will only give you bad image. I recommend you too to post into the beginners section and work yourself out of it.

Have fun!

I don't know why anyone hasn't pointed this out yet but thunder is the sound you hear after lightning. If you're a master of thunder you just make a lot of noise.
    "He who goes to bed with itchy asshole wakes up with smelly finger"- Confucious

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yep the lightning is what creates the thunder because it hits a gas and creates a monstrous sound depending on the speed that the lightning hit the gas

Spoiler for Support Sigs:

well thanks for the coments and concern.I really do accept that the work on the sound wasn't good.But as i said i just wanted to give an idea about my video and i spent only 10 mins doing it.Check out my latest post.
    Last edited by Anime Vishal; 05-31-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Thread Information