StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THE COMBAT OF LEGENDARY SPIRITS

Mark XD=ya well that took a lot of hardwork,adding up layers and i even did lightning and leaves flying all around.But that made it too clumpsy.so i just had to undo it.i still cant digest that i just wasted my time doing it.btw thanks for watching it again bro.i'm now working on my next one with a bit more perfection and fight scenes

nineicon= thanks 8D cute avatar btw
    Last edited by Anime Vishal; 06-12-2013 at 10:00 AM.

So, any plans for another animation?
    v (not my thing but please read) v

Flash CS6 || R.I.P. Fileize - "I didn't get to steal from pros" || Works slowly due to IRL Problems
    RHG: 親愛な雨 - Shinnai na Ame
    Daydreams and Concepts (Last Major Update: 11/09/13)

i am planning to make it more like a movie styled one (a story based one).to be more specific a love story.u may wonder what has a love story got with stickfight,But yes i think it will be a bit more suprising if thats kept a secret.Pls dont get me wrong guardian.i'm currently searching for soothing background song which hasn't showed up yet and then should get started with choreography.Any suggestions or ideas? anyone is free to post XD
    Last edited by Anime Vishal; 06-12-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Why do you even look at this section of the user profile when you know you will only find shit :/
    TAB Combo Generator V2 [Beta]

Spoiler for Quotes:

wow Ashish 0.o that exactly sounded the way i imagined it to be.i really cant believe that ur suggestion has beat up all my searches till now 3( .Thanku so much for the post btw.i have always loved music equally to animation.It has always taken us to a brand new world not mattering the state we're in.And thats the very reason i chose to give more importance to sfx in this one.anyways i'm gonna search for more options to come up with the best.Dont mistaken me for that bro may be urs will top all of those XD.is there any website i can search for the best of all types ??

Why do you even look at this section of the user profile when you know you will only find shit :/
    Newgrounds is by far the best site actually to find songs for your animations because of its licensing terms and originality.
    TAB Combo Generator V2 [Beta]

Spoiler for Quotes:

thanks for the quick response bro!! i'm gonna totally go through it then 8)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information