StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: AAlbusUUmbra

Quote Originally Posted by GamerXD8 View Post
    And also, your points system are kinda...flawed. And does 5 really equal a human being? Or what? That scale is whack, yo. Why not make one for me and EXPLAIN the points, too. (As in, what my points mean, not the bottom or the top)
    Well he does sorta give an indication at the current points like my rating. (i.e. Durability 7 = Kinda Bulletproof-ish, Strength 4 = Child's punch).
    v (not my thing but please read) v

Flash CS6 || R.I.P. Fileize - "I didn't get to steal from pros" || Works slowly due to IRL Problems
    RHG: 親愛な雨 - Shinnai na Ame
    Daydreams and Concepts (Last Major Update: 11/09/13)

Hm...Guess so, then?
    Just an average person

Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

EPIC 3D ANIMATION BRO!

nah but your Rhg looks epic good luck fighting

Quote Originally Posted by D4ZH View Post
    EPIC 3D ANIMATION BRO!

nah but your Rhg looks epic good luck fighting
    Yeah, I'm still trying to improve on my 3D. In due time, I should have everything down such that the animations aren't glitchy, hard to follow, full of filler, stiff, or what-have-you. I entered the animating world only last Christmas, (hence marking my 1st-year anniversary) so this whole year has just been one gargantuan unrust. Maybe next year we can all safely call them epic!
    Spoiler for Info:
    SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

The future winner of the 3 way > good luck yo, its still gunna be awhile though yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by RageOvSparta View Post
    The future winner of the 3 way > good luck yo, its still gunna be awhile though yeah?
    Yes and no. I'm on the verge of finishing my part this week, but my opponents may need until March. I will likely be making a few tests and animated shorts between now and then as well, so it's likely I won't be available until March, either.
    Spoiler for Info:

Since I can clearly get away with it, I have some big and important announcements to make.

1. I god rid of the Defining Tropes section. It seemed like clutter and I could summarize him far easier with just one trope under his image.

2. I got rid of the Quotes section. It also seemed like clutter that I was never going to use much in my animations, so I put the best one under his image.

3. Because it's about bloody time somebody did it, I have put a link to his theme song under his image.

4. I have put up a hitlist. If you want to get put on it, give a holler.

5. I am now available. Hit me.

6. I am still taking requests for character stats, if you want them. I will likely compose a Portfolio and Commission Center thread if I get enough requests.
    Spoiler for Info:

Wire, wire, and more wire Calixer's Avatar
    I remember your first animations.
    They weren't so good.

3D animating is very hard. If you master this, you'll be SO GOOD.
    Keep up the good work!

WWhiteSShadow, not-so-little feedback but I think you should switch back to using your humanoid models, I find your current sticks, IMO, lacking and kinda ugly; they look like flimsy toothpicks.

I know this is stickpage and all, but the advantage of your 'skeletons' is that already they're the 'sticks' of the 3D world and they look pretty darn good. (Plus, with a little elbow grease and clothing tutorials, you can make fullbodies easily)

Or at least try to imitate this guy

In two weeks, my newest RHG battle's deadline will fall, and what shall be known as RHG's longest battle will be unveiled. I look forward to using the infusion of intense action and capricious drama to overwhelm each and every one of you.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianTempest View Post
    WWhiteSShadow, not-so-little feedback but I think you should switch back to using your humanoid models, I find your current sticks, IMO, lacking and kinda ugly; they look like flimsy toothpicks.

I know this is stickpage and all, but the advantage of your 'skeletons' is that already they're the 'sticks' of the 3D world and they look pretty darn good. (Plus, with a little elbow grease and clothing tutorials, you can make fullbodies easily)

Or at least try to imitate this guy
    ...First C3WhiteRose and now you? If the only two people who had anything to say about the thickness of my sticks think there's not enough, then I'll happily consider editing it. My upcoming battle is already fully animated, so my next release will not detail the new model. However, the follow-up animation likely will.

I tried my hand at the Garment Maker and Skin modifier for 3DS MAX a couple weeks ago, by the way. It went rather well, and I plan on releasing a test animation detailing those new effects and more. I will deliver.

If the biped models came with round heads, then I'd quickly emulate MikeTastic's sticks. Nine out of ten I'd just stick a sphere over it and call it a day, although getting faces to wrap around a spherical object is going to require some ingenuity. Would you prefer a sphere like other sticks, or the vaguely-humanoid head my program's bipeds come with?
    Last edited by TTheDDoctor; 08-18-2014 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Announcements and ballz.
    Spoiler for Info:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information