StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: AAlbusUUmbra

Quote Originally Posted by WWhiteSShadow View Post
    Would you prefer a sphere like other sticks, or the vaguely-humanoid head my program's bipeds come with?
    That's a tough question since I haven't seen 3D sticks with faces (Castle series is 2.5...esque), so I am in a poor position to answer. However, I think one of the reasons your 'sticks' look ugly is because of the joints and such. (compared to luccasbode's) Either way, I'd still prefer your 'humanoid' shells. Look at Kymjaga's 'people silhouettes' style, they look good so I think yours would too.

Oh, and before I forget: Add me back in your hitlist, I demand a rematch. This time, the battle will be made on a time of the year that ISN'T plagued with deadlines and finals tests. Yes, I -do- want a piece of you.
    Last edited by GuardianTempest; 08-19-2014 at 01:01 AM.
    v (not my thing but please read) v

Flash CS6 || R.I.P. Fileize - "I didn't get to steal from pros" || Works slowly due to IRL Problems
    RHG: 親愛な雨 - Shinnai na Ame
    Daydreams and Concepts (Last Major Update: 11/09/13)

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianTempest View Post
    That's a tough question since I haven't seen 3D sticks with faces (Castle series is 2.5...esque), so I am in a poor position to answer. However, I think one of the reasons your 'sticks' look ugly is because of the joints and such. (compared to luccasbode's) Either way, I'd still prefer your 'humanoid' shells. Look at Kymjaga's 'people silhouettes' style, they look good so I think yours would too.

Oh, and before I forget: Add me back in your hitlist, I demand a rematch. This time, the battle will be made on a time of the year that ISN'T plagued with deadlines and finals tests. Yes, I -do- want a piece of you.
    Ah yes, the joints. 3DS bipeds don't come with skin, so a lot of little gaps and exoskeletal visuals are practically inevitable.

Kymjaga? "People silhouettes?" I had a look at the guy. It looks like it would be utter regression.

Oh joy- and to think that Shadowkirby and TrulyEpic weren't eager enough to beat the living bejeezus out of me as it is.
    Spoiler for Info:
    SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

I would, I'm just currently fighting Kursura right now.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

We'll be done in 3 days Shadow, so you can fight him ;9

Quote Originally Posted by WWhiteSShadow View Post
    In two weeks, my newest RHG battle's deadline will fall....
    Nice, looking forward to that.
    RHG - Deviantart page - Youtube Channel
    Spoiler for Clan related Sigs:

Spoiler for Quotes:

LOL, I'm actually counting on you guys to take your time. I'm gonna blitz a couple animations around the deadline and then start taking challenges in October. Go ahead and beat the living bejeezus out of Rosie or whoever if you're so psyched. XD
    Last edited by TTheDDoctor; 09-24-2014 at 06:40 PM.
    Spoiler for Info:

SOY EXPERTO ES FALSA
    Why are blaming WhiteShadow? 3D Graphics are the best thing ever seen in a RHG animation, and he loses? Please!
    I like Mimikyu.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPDATE S, HO! It's been awhile since I officially announced any updates on here, and I've made a helluva lotta tweaks. Let's look at the major ones...

1. "Cyber Manica" and "Cyber Claws" have been separated into individual entries under AAlbus's list of Cybernetics. "Cyber Legs" have been added as a separate entry, as well.
    2. Overclock abilities have been added at the end of every Cybernetics entry, the result of fine-tuning his performance after many battles.
    3. Weaknesses for Overclock have also been added.
    4. AAlbusUUmbra's story has a couple of new entries added.
    5. The hitlist has been updated! The songs to be played at Shadow and Nox's battles have been updated; the original one for Nox is slated for use during an event. Following his return to RHG, Naberius has been re-added! Joker, Vazar, and Yupia have been added under "Who I want a piece of." Ajax&Oni and Deus have been added under "Who wants a piece of me."
    6. Art from MikeNovember, Stickly, and KatherineYukimura has been added.
    7. Stats have also been altered. After studying OP gladiators whose powers and/or weapons have actually broken the scale, the "Weapons" and "Powers" sections have been merged into "Abilities." The scale is logarithmic in nature, like the rest, and so allows for an overall higher end by merging. (recall how 10^2 + 10^2 is less than 20^2)
    8. PSI Jutsu has been slightly edited. Centripeta Percute no longer requires him to just spin around in circles; it felt a little awkward to me, especially given how most Greater Abilities require that he stands still to activate them. Gravitas Amoveo has a more comprehensive description; objects heavier than he is moving slower when levitated, moving matter towards himself can coalesce into an armored golem suit for him to wear, much the same as what Particula Deprimant can do. and setting up a gravity field around himself for protection and flight can likewise be used for enhanced strength in a pinch. An explanation into the nature of his psychic powers is also provided in the summary located at the beginning of the entry.
    9. RELATIONSHIPS SECTION HAS BEEN ADDED! If your character has interacted with AAlbusUUmbra, there is a good chance they will appear here.
    Spoiler for Info:

Albus!
    I havent heard from you in a while!
    uhh, so
    Whats the update here?

Edit :
    oh wait. ive seen it
    i cant believe i missed it.
    Spoiler for Shits.:

Quote Originally Posted by Syber View Post
    I havent heard from you in a while!
    ...Have we met before?
    Spoiler for Info:

For some reason, I feel like I want my character to punch yours in the face. XD Perhaps we'll do battle some day.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information