StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: [TIPS] Compilation of standard techniques in Stick Empires!

[TIPS] Compilation of standard techniques in Stick Empires!

Hi guys, I want to make a compilation of techniques instead of making a complex tactic that nobody would understand. Beginners, I want to show you how pros play the game! I want to keep it as simple as I could without overwhelming you with too much information.

Spoiler for Standard Terms:

Spoiler for Standard Key Commands:

Spoiler for How to micro your units properly:

Spoiler for How to micro with your Archidon:

Spoiler for How to use your Magikills to it's full potential:

Spoiler for What units to start with in the beginning:
    Well guys, this will be my last time on Stick Empires and Stick Empires forum. I had a ton of fun lurking around here and making complex strategies and tactics. I really want to help out as many beginners as I can. I don't want to see anyone raging like I did before.

I just don't like the system in Stick Empires. I always get challenged with lower ranked players (like 300+ rating lower than me) and then getting challenged by higher ranked players (like 400+ rating higher, I faced 2,000's all the time). It's stressful for my opponents lower-ranked than me, and it's stressful for me when I face higher-ranked opponents. I just can't take it, especially when I get called a doushebag by lower-ranked players for beating them, and then being called a noob against higher-ranked players when I lose against them.

Farewall, everyone. Narsheh, out!

No Game No Life ShadowGeneralChaos's Avatar
    What... wait...you cant be seriouse... dont leave....no!!!!!!! i will really miss you and your pictures... farewall, and have continuos fun in your life...
    "Before you succeed you must fail."

Bye Narsheh ~
    I feel the same as urs. SE is dying somehow with less players and I start to get bored because of nothing new in SE after long time.
    I lost my interest in gaining top rank in a dying game T_T

Narsheh, NOOOOOOOOOO!
    :P

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...n-ups-are-open!! - Stick Empires Pro tournament!

I think you are a good player and interested in playing different types of games. Because in which way you told us how to play games that show you are a big games lovers. I like your interest in games. I want to make an speech in https://edubirdie.com/blog/persuasive-speech-topics for your interest in games. I know you have many logic to playing any games. So we want to know your logic.

Thread Information