StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: DonJhea the Reckless Titan! (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

DonJhea the Reckless Titan! (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

DonJhea the Reckless Titan!

~Thank you Charry <3

Colors:
    Body: #3399FF
    Hair: #FF3399
    Hair Outline: #FF0066
    Hair Band: #3399FF
    Internal Blade: #FF0000

(Deadman's Wonderland inspired)Abilities:

Internal Blades: Can create blades internally from the blood that shoot out from the skin

Human Shield: Can create what seems to be an extra layer of skin that protects the body

Weapon Creation: Can use the blood to create weapons that form on the skin

Demon of Madness*Yay a new ability *: DonJhea's madness has collected inside and her soul is the soul of a Demon of Madness. Giving her strong impulses where she'll physically devour her opponents and her blood engulfs her body giving the physical appearance of a demon wolf.

More abilities will be unlocked soon

Weaknesses:
    Human weaknesses. When using human shield, the opponent must break through it. When DonJhea's Human Shield is broken the time of how long it takes to regenerate pends on the size of the break. The bigger the break the longer it takes to regenerate. The smaller the break is the shorter.
    Can be taken advantage of in sexual situations. Certain things can easily piss DonJhea off.

Story:
    Yay! It's story time!

DonJhea seemed to live an normal life, but it wasn't the same behind closed doors. DonJhea use to live with her mother and brother. Her mother and father were divorced because DonJhea's father was a extreme drunk, thief, and a wanted killer. One night DonJhea fell asleep on the couch watching a movie and heard glass shatter in the kitchen. It was her father, he was heavily drunk, carrying a bottle of liquor and had a gun. DonJhea sprang up in fear and saw her father and right after she said stop he beat her to a bloody pulp. DonJhea was bleeding out heavily and was losing consciousness. DonJhea's mother and brother ran out into the living room and saw that DonJhea's father was there holding a gun kicking DonJhea in the ribs. He shot her brother first in the brain and said "Oh I'm sorry my finger slipped." with a smug face, then doing the same to her mother. Filled with fear and rage an unknown bloodlust came out. DonJhea's eyes went from violet to white and her skin took on a shining red. Blades began to shoot from DonJhea's body and a barrage of blades shot from the ground under her father's feet slicing him into ribbons. DonJhea's body returned to normal and she buried her brother and mother. After that DonJhea licked the blood of her lips and bandaged her wounds, then she packed a bag with food and set her home on fire with her father inside. Soon after DonJhea heard of the RHG Tournament and entered with only one simple goal: To satisfy her blood lust.

Quotes:

"Gee golly is sure is dark in here. I can barely even hear you."
    "Enter my world? Go ahead, I hope you enjoy a world of insanity."
    "It's a shame you came all this way to lose your life by the hand of a child."
    "Wrapped in the hands of madness and caressed by the darkness I shall consume you."

Demo:
    Brand new demo
    (Hair isn't fully animated)

http://filz.us/LWB

Theme Song:

Spoiler for Fight soundtrack:

Hitlist
    //Stretch\\- Frost10114
    Jim the Fast- hydra19
    Demonicmapler [The Demonic Slayer]- Demonicmapler
    Nall The Tactician- Nx-
    Kanga-B- Kanga-B(Even though I'm afraid of his RHG's goal)
    Butterfly River- butterflyriver
    RavenSlash- StickBoy111(unsettled business with him)
    The ? (unknown)- kymjaga
    Tsengia S- Charry
    Origami- pumuecils
    Shinnai na Ame- GuardianTempest

Battles
    None
    0/0/0

Availability:
    Why not? Come on

Other first time animations:
    http://filz.us/KL5
    Better animations coming soon!

CLAN:

DEMONIC TITANS

Last edited by RaWrz-Cupcakes44; 03-05-2014 at 04:32 PM.

I have fixed your RHG pic, miss. I'll PM ya' if I can while you fix your demo.
    Last edited by Shadowkirby; 07-02-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

Yo! Your character is great, but you really need to work with animating xD Check out tutorials on youtube and then practice and practice
    Spoiler for My role :O:

yeah i know it sucks ass XD i never get time to practice school got in the way i only spent not even a day on this i rushed XD
    ~Done by Mantha The Fabulous <3

My home is the darkness of my insanity wrapped in the cold fingers that I know as my straight jacket. Sweet Insanity. ~RaWrz-Cupcakes44
    Spoiler for Demonic Titans DonJhea The Reckless:

I'll leave SK to fix your demo and picture for you before I do anything mod-wise.

Don't post the .fla for your demo and pic >_<
    Upload the .swf's permalink ._.
    Many colours for this RHG ^^
    Spoiler for 'member the old times ? I 'member.:

thank you for your kindness ^^
    sorry first time animator

My home is the darkness of my insanity wrapped in the cold fingers that I know as my straight jacket. Sweet Insanity. ~RaWrz-Cupcakes44

Hey! Nice RHG I like the concept.. I too am a first time animator.. my RHG can be found here: [http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...s-RHG-Recruit] I think that we can maybe help each other. The fact of us both being first timers.. maybe we could exchange any tips or animating styles we have. If not thats fine... :P. Thanks! -Fenda

Ok so now I've made a new demo. It's still short but I really needed a break so I'm sorry but you need to deal with it being short. It's way better than the old one and I'll be updating the page on and off so there will be new things coming soon. So you might want to get prepared *and slightly aroused... lol jk XD* for the amazement and epicness coming soon. Thank you for putting up with me and try no to pee yourself when I stun you unexpectedly.

Dont use sprites for hair... just use the brush tool at maybe uhhhh... 500 zoom i think... But first animate the charcter b4 the hair so you can make it cooler and smoother and wavier and all that... and also make the fps higher and put guidlines to avoid resizing... thats all...

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information