Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attack on Titan game

Attack on Titan game

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Still on a demo, but really fun. You get to be Mikasa so that's cool too. Pretty hard to kill a Titan, but when you get do, the satisfaction is so overwhelming. Downslashing the biggest titan around is almost like a drug.

Controls:
    WASD
    left click: slash
    (while airborne) S + left click: downslash *
    C : camera control
    N: Salute
    R: Reset *
    Q: left hook shot
    E: Right hook shot
    Space: shooting both hooks on different directions (makes that catapult effect)

tip: you can use Q + E for a stronger pull

* these are now obsolete.

UPDATE:
    First post is kinda outdated, so here are some of the features that weren't still present when I first made the thread:

R: change blades
    T: restart
    While on air, press SHIFT to use gas booster. Makes you fly faster, but wastes more gas. You don't have to be hooked for this to work.
    When you land on the ground after flying, keep pressing W to slide.
    When about to hit a wall (or a titan) while using the 3D maneuver gear, keep pressing W to wall run upwards. Release W to jump immediately backwards.
    "The pendulum": While flying mid-air, hook a thin pillar (or a titan) and just press SHIFT. Don't let go of the hooks, and you'll be revolving around whatever you hooked. The pillar or titan shouldn't be in front of you, but must be to the left or to the right for this to work.

Helpful moves:

The "bait and dodge" - you go in front of a titan. When it's about to do that hulk smash, dodge (press CTRL) towards the direction behind the titan. You'll have a clear view of the nape, as it's in its vulnerable "recovery" phase. Aim your hooks a little below the nape of the neck, then when you're mid-air, hold left click and release when you're near the nape. Same goes for the abnormal titan, but replace "hulk smash" to "frog splash".

Mikasa's head hook - This is a little hard to do, but it still works (sometimes). A titan should be facing you, and you should be facing the titan. You hook it's forehead, press SHIFT, and wait until Mikasa is directly above the nape. Release everything in your keyboard, and click the right mouse button. If done perfectly, you'll be killing the titan easy. Almost never works on abnormals though.

~Note on Levi: his special uses his right hook when thrusting forward. Make sure that when you use his special, you're currently not using the right hook, or else the hook will not pull you and beyblade attack won't propel you as fast.

~Note on Armin: His special doesn't work on abnormals.
    Last edited by Smile; 09-21-2013 at 07:36 AM.

Played it. Was awesome.

Deus - The Nether Breaker l Nox - The Shadow Bringer
    Spoiler for stuff:

Spoiler for Clans I support:

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

YOU CAN SHOOT FLARES NOW OMG!

WOOOOWW!!!

me and my friend just started watching this anime :O
    we keep saying they should make a game of it

Loving how often this guy updates it. Pretty cool game, hard to get a grasp of.

Quote Originally Posted by King Chubbles View Post
    Loving how often this guy updates it. Pretty cool game, hard to get a grasp of.
    Update every Sunday, I believe.

Although he didn't manage to make one this week.

Anyone still playing? Some new updates came up plus I'd like to join someone's hamachi server.Anyone?

I believe in Jesus Christ. If your not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.
    RHG

Quote Originally Posted by kemical View Post
    Anyone still playing? Some new updates came up plus I'd like to join someone's hamachi server.Anyone?
    I still check on it whenever I can remember. I love the progress hes making, the new content is always fun.
    The new titans look great

Quote Originally Posted by kemical View Post
    Updates happen usually every Sunday.

I would love to play with you guys, but my internet is weak as shit.

*insert witty place that I'm not really at*
    Oh wow. I can't believe I'm just now finding out about this. I love it though. If anyone has a server set up let me know and we can play.

Spoiler for Wakfu:

RHG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information