StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273

Thread: The OC Interviews | End

"Ghosts?" Brandy responded. "I don't know, I think I have. I can't recall." Brandy tries to rethink back, possibly one in the Interview Room in the past.

"Has there been a ghost in this room before, if I can recall?" she enquired.

Skinnyclaw is seen sleeping on the ground with Rome and Julie's bones scattered around her.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

#You are asking a room full of weirdos if they believe in the supernatural. Right.
    Last edited by acutelatios; 04-01-2014 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    #You are asking a room full of weirdos if they believe in the supernatural. Right.
    #Yup. That's the gist of it. Don't worry, it's just basic questions.
    Last edited by acutelatios; 04-01-2014 at 06:21 AM.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    You are asking a room full of weirdos if they believe in the supernatural. Right.
    #hey, use hastags.
    #hashtags4tw

"If the wrath of my mother can be considered supernatural." says Yrk. "No experience aside from that. Outside of this room that is."
    Last edited by Maroon; 03-28-2014 at 01:27 PM.

Where Night and Day hold hands with each other
    With a curt bow, The Interviewer suddenly changed her stature, straightening her posture as she held her hands behind her back. For a while she stood like that, very much like a statue as she stared straight ahead but staring at nothing in particular. She didn't even seemed like she was breathing, however she rolled her shoulders and let out a quiet, but audible sigh.

"Thank you dears," The hooded enigma began her announcement. "I think those answers should suffice for now." As if in cue, the door to the her left squeaked open and she lowered her head. "I believe you have your own lives to get back to. Thank you very much for you cooperation after all this time and I hope that I didn't bore you during this whole long session. I wish you all well. Thanks again, and good-bye."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Well that's it everyone~!

Thank you everyone for all your answers that you all posted for the past few months, for keeping this thing going for such a long time, for following it closely, and for making this a success; it pretty much exceeded my expectations. I have always planned to end it at some point and I found for the past months that this became more of a chore for me to do, and I don't like it when something I did for fun becomes a chore. However I'm pretty glad of how long this went for, it's almost surreal really, hahaha~

I might make another one in the future, but my mind is a fickle little thing. We'll see, I guess.

Thank you all again for participating in this~!
    You all have my eternal gratitude~~

PS. I'll be keeping this thing up for a bit if anyone wants to post their characters leaving or leave any comments about this questionnaire sort of thing~

o w o

Quote Originally Posted by acutelatios View Post
    With a curt bow, The Interviewer suddenly changed her stature, straightening her posture as she held her hands behind her back. For a while she stood like that, very much like a statue as she stared straight ahead but staring at nothing in particular. She didn't even seemed like she was breathing, however she rolled her shoulders and let out a quiet, but audible sigh.

"Thank you dears," The hooded enigma began her announcement. "I think those answers should suffice for now." As if in cue, the door to the her left squeaked open and she lowered her head. "I believe you have your own lives to get back to. Thank you very much for you cooperation after all this time and I hope that I didn't bore you during this whole long session. I wish you all well. Thanks again, and good-bye."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Well that's it everyone~!

Thank you everyone for all your answers that you all posted for the past few months, for keeping this thing going for such a long time, for following it closely, and for making this a success; it pretty much exceeded my expectations. I have always planned to end it at some point and I found for the past months that this became more of a chore for me to do, and I don't like it when something I did for fun becomes a chore. However I'm pretty glad of how long this went for, it's almost surreal really, hahaha~

I might make another one in the future, but my mind is a fickle little thing. We'll see, I guess.

Thank you all again for participating in this~!
    You all have my eternal gratitude~~

PS. I'll be keeping this thing up for a bit if anyone wants to post their characters leaving or leave any comments about this questionnaire sort of thing~

o w o
    #Blast it, and I was really getting into the swing of things! Ah well, it was certainly fun while it lasted- it even stopped about in sync with my newest big event on SP! I should utilize that in my goodbye speech...

The room filled with chatter as the time for listening to answers ceased. Nodding respectably to the interviewer, AAlbus stood up and called out over the din, "'Twas an honor, Mistress! I hope to attend another in the future! I entreat you only to wish me luck in my upcoming fourth battle!" Then, an aside. "Yahweh knows I may need it..." And so with that, the sharp-dressed gladiator waved himself off and strode out of the room.
    Spoiler for Info:
    SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

#I like how no one questions that this thread ended on April 1. But it's just a coincidence apparently.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273

Thread Information