StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: The OC Interviews | End

A taxi arrives up to the building where it's hosting the interview, showing up from the car was a blondish-white-haired, Korean-American adolescent woman; . She casually walked into the building and finds herself in the interview room. She seems surprised by the design choices for the room, it was magnificently gorgeous. The woman then sees the hostess who implored her to sit on one of the many seats. A bit nervous and, at the same time, disturbed by the hostess's mask. Why is she hiding her face? It's probably her own personal reason she has to deal with, and who can blame her?

The woman sat down as the hostess spoke once she has gotten comfortable.

"Hello there, dear," said the hostess. "May I ask for your name?"

"Yes, ma'am. My name is Brandy."

#Brandy is one of my many OCs and the only OC I have adopted from another person.
    Last edited by Shadowkirby; 07-06-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

"Please do proceed, ma'am!" Cluster shouted. The teen's dark hair bounced slightly as he sat down quickly, his jeans and blue jacket crumpling slightly. The green eyes of the current personality shifted to a purple.
    "I apologize, please ask any question you may like." Cluster sat up straighter and spoke more dignified with this personality, hopefully it'll last longer.

#I'll post more information on Cluster in a little bit! Had this little guy in my mind for a while, finally get to use him!

Spoiler for OP CURRENT MASCOT:
    Spoiler for Old Stuff <3:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wRHG

Where Night and Day hold hands with each other
    #Keep in mind darlings, you are all in one single room and also; I'll be the only one controlling the interviewer hahaha~

"I'm very well aware who you all are," the masked interviewer replied, before she waved her hand to the area behind the three gladiators. "And also, I can't tell you who I am. That's top secret!" Suddenly, a large semicircular sofa sprouted from the floor. It looked big enough to seat ten people. It certainly had enough room for the two new arrival to on. "However you two are very new," she motioned to Brandy and Cluster. "Nice to meet you both~!"

"Anyways, now that we have a few in the interview; let's get this show in the road! First question: what would you do if someone tried to mug you?"

Titus cleared his throat when the boy named Luke misspelled his name. This was the first time he got a good look at the boy. He looked fairly casual and neat, as opposed to Titus' tattered appearance. He ignored the misspell, and put his friendly smile back on before looking back at the mysterious woman as he took a seat on the sofa.

Titus took a moment to answer the question. "Well, miss, if someone ever tried to mug me, they'd very much regret it. I may be friendly, but when you intentionally mess with me, things get.. Serious" his smile grew a little bit more sinister after the last word before reverting quickly back to a kind small smile.
    Last edited by Boomerang; 07-06-2013 at 09:08 AM.

Idiot
    Pencillum: "I would laugh, stick a pencil in their shoulder, and walk away."

Pencillia: "Hi, everybody, sorry I'm late. No sane person would try to mug royalty, and if they did, I would laugh and leave it up to my Super Penguin bodyguards."

merich1: "Tell them I had nothing of value, prove it, then run away."
    Dixon Ticonderoga pencils

"Hm...A mugger? I would think that no one would mug someone that looks like me, unless they're looking for a beating." Luke chuckled a bit, yet the others weren't amused. Luke cleared his throat before continuing. "Ok. If there's somebody trying to mug me, I'll punch my hands together to show my strength. Should he not back off, I'll teach him a quick lesson about proper ettiquete. Oh, and break his weapon, be it pistol of knife, to take away his "means of working". Hope that answer satisfies you." Luke finished his answer, now he rest quietly on the sofa, waiting for others' responses.
    Just an average person

Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

"Well it would be rather sorry for a person to stoop so low as to mug a defenseless person." Cluster chuckled. His eyes swiftly went from purple to a deep, blood-colored red.
    "I would rip out thar throats and bathe in thar blood!" The man shouted, his tone changing to a thick Irish accent. "No one would dar' mug an Irish man! Right laddie!" Cluster shouted, patting Luke on the back roughly and laughing loudly.

Spoiler for OP CURRENT MASCOT:
    Spoiler for Old Stuff <3:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wRHG

Brandy:

"I have dealt with muggers before in the past, and at first, it wasn't easy, but after a few attempts, I've gotten use to it. All I did was possess them and literally turn them in to the authorities."

Brandy played with her thumbs and idles quietly.

"I guess I've kinda forgot to mention about my unique ability..."
    Last edited by Shadowkirby; 07-07-2013 at 01:36 PM.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

Titus listened to all the responses quietly.
    tough competition Bane said. You want me to take over and bring some more evil into this interview?
    Not yet Titus replied, Let's wait it out

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    "It would be a really bad idea for some one to try that!" exclaimed Adrian as he walked in briskly.
    The young assassin passed casual glances at those already seated.
    None caught his attention except for the strange woman in the center wearing a white mask.
    He took off his sunglasses and smiled, even though the cold look in his eyes did not waver.
    "You must be the interviewer, sorry I'm late."

#Adrian is a spy of the evil international crime organization IO from one of my novels

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information